Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imehwish thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
ohmygoshhh eshaa?!? i cant believe what i saw?! i have alot of pms in my inbox but your pm caught my eyes and i was so happy and went to your shop! OMGG IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU'RE BACK!  

you know i always love your work alot! your work is really unique and so different from other!  congrats on # 5 wow #5?  it make sense that you're at #5, because i know how much people admire your work, im so proud and so happy for you! wish you all the best and hope you open a lot of shops in the future! awwn thanks for mention my name in the inspirational list, means alot! I LOVE YOU!

THE BANNER IS JUST WOW! AHH ZAYN is so sexy, ahah i love his smile! i dont know him and one direction well but i find zayn so goodlooking :O lol 

OMG YOU MAKE AMAZING AVIS! :o LOVE YOUR AVIS SO MUCH :$$$
make avis offten okay?! ;) hehe. the sigs are always soo beauitful and I REALLLY REALLY REALLY LOVE YOUR STYLE&COLOURS! i just cant describe how much i love your work. :$$$ OHMYGOSHHH Sanaya sig is sooo perfect :O i love the lighting texture on it :O the coloring is just out of world!  it must be my fav sig made by you untill now :O  cant wait to see more stuffs from youu! :$$
* hugs * 
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Congooo hunn on ur nw shop<3

-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations on the new shop, Esha! Everything looks fantastic so far, just waiting for a brand new update to come soon i hope =)
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ahh okay ! thanks so much you guys ! gonna go reply to you all ! s uch sweet comments lol thank you!
eshaaax3. thumbnail
@-AfridiMalikk- thanks hun!
@asmaju aww, thank you ! glad you like those 😆😳
@Aisha love you! thanksss😃
@Sanzz so sweet ! thanks😛
@Rock-Star lol thanks, gonna need it haha
@indian_beauty thanks a ton!
@kriyansh24 thanks so much dear ! and yes, thanks for telling me, ill keep that in mind for future ref! 
@harshita_sahni thanks ! hope so too😳
@Shweta_kriyansh 
@luv_arsha thanks you twoo! 
@-Durgavnii- thanks so much hun! so sweet of you! and i will i will hehe (:
@Fary: thanks so much love you🤗
@yogini thank you so so so much dear! 
@sr-medha thanks so much ! 
@Chandani. omg thank you so much ! glad to see you here! 
@Pavi thank you so much ! and ill try to do some Taylena, no Vivian tho, lol 😕
@Sindhya omg you so cute lol thanks a ton! ahh glad you like the banner ! and will update soon!
@ZoobiDoobi aww thanks ! im glad!
@aishi.muffin omg thank you so much ! really !
@Born2Dance @Riasa thanks a ton guys!
@Jia thank you so much dear!
@Aishu oh my gosh thanks so much ! aww, lol always at d3 forum, so yeah haha! thanks!!
@abhiyakreya thank youuu
@kaba3003 thank you
@Yashi thanks so much hun! means a lot
@nams_arsha thank you
@Harshu omg thank you so much girlie!
@kriyansh_jaanu @sujana thanks a lot guyss!
@Ayesha006 aww thank you so much! glad to see people remember when they were at my gall! lol
@Sano88 thank youuu! 
@Zumra thanks hun!
@amour interdit omg thanks ! and ahh glad you do !
@Vartika ah thanks, glad you like the banner!
@Anki thanks !!
@ruky omg thank youu
@Anj dont be sorry hun! thank youu
@ Sunshine Girl thank you so much dear!
@Sam thanks so much my favorite arsha phanka🤗
@Aliya thank you so much ! 
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

Sorry for the  late but i 'm highly inactive  in the online  these days  I 'v been busy in my study  having  the exam on head     Anyway  many many congrats to your new achievement 🥳

Congrats Eshaaa.. on your  5 th Galleryy🤗  I hope  you have many more shop I  loved your  amazing work  and the  banner  look gorgeous 😍

LOVES olive 

dont be sorry hun! lol ive been there, done that lol ! thanks so much ! good luck with your exams! thanks a lot!! glad you like the banner😳

Originally posted by: .ayesha.

Congratulations🤗 
May you have many more shops in the future , your creations are Amazing!!!
 i love your siggies , they are just flawless. Keep rocking! the banner looks just super good, you are so good yaar. the first page looks prefect yaar :)) 

p.s: open kar i want sig :$ 

Keep up the awesome work!!

aww, ayesha so sweet of you! thanks so much! it seriously means a lot!🤗
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishhh.

EEE #5 waali dukaan, so not reserving b/c i will SO NOT edit it. lol. congratulations, and just so you know, i loooveee your work 🤗 no, i think you already know that :P and i think you already know I love you as well..so like, there's nothing left to say really. haha.

LOVE the style of the banner and you're thanking me for what exactly? lol tussi bohot sweet ho itna sweet hona band karo please omg :$ j/k but that's really cahuteee <3

all the examples you've posted are SO GORGEOUS but i have to admit, that kriyaansh sig you're wearing, this one:

i have not seen anything more amazing in my life :| ❤️

ps. I don't need PMs. i stalk enough so..w/e

& pps. your page is so colourful. good good. i loooveee colour. <3

EEE AISHHH🤗 the sight of your post just makes my day really ! 
you loving my work ? lol jokes shokes haha :P lol love you too ! 
glad you like the banner ! and thanking you ? idk, you're the master sig and avi maker lol😆

aww, omg im glad you like that sig, its actually my favorite of the Kriyansh stuff ive done :') and for you to like it, then well, i feel honored😳😆

oh and dont mind the pm, i sent it to everyone on my buddy list, now im just gonna go by the pm list (: lol 

ahh thank you so much aishh! love you🤗
Edited by eshaaax3. - 11 years ago
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Mehwish*~

ohmygoshhh eshaa?!? i cant believe what i saw?! i have alot of pms in my inbox but your pm caught my eyes and i was so happy and went to your shop! OMGG IM SO HAPPY THAT YOU'RE BACK!  

You know what makes me happy, the fact that you opened my PM out of all the thousands you probably have right now lol 🤣

you know i always love your work alot! your work is really unique and so different from other!  congrats on # 5 wow #5?  it make sense that you're at #5, because i know how much people admire your work, im so proud and so happy for you! wish you all the best and hope you open a lot of shops in the future! awwn thanks for mention my name in the inspirational list, means alot! I LOVE YOU!
aww, thaats so sweet of you Mehu! And lol #5 is nothing haha! thanks a ton !

THE BANNER IS JUST WOW! AHH ZAYN is so sexy, ahah i love his smile! i dont know him and one direction well but i find zayn so goodlooking :O lol 
Lol, thanks ! what can i say, their my 5 prince charmings since the beg i saw them 😳

OMG YOU MAKE AMAZING AVIS! :o LOVE YOUR AVIS SO MUCH :$$$
make avis offten okay?! ;) hehe. the sigs are always soo beauitful and I REALLLY REALLY REALLY LOVE YOUR STYLE&COLOURS! i just cant describe how much i love your work. :$$$ OHMYGOSHHH Sanaya sig is sooo perfect :O i love the lighting texture on it :O the coloring is just out of world!  it must be my fav sig made by you untill now :O  cant wait to see more stuffs from youu! :$$
* hugs * 

lol ive been practicing with gifs, lets see how much longer i cont with them haha! thank you so much Mehu ! 🤗

eshaaax3. thumbnail
worked with a few things, not much really, but ill update tmoro i guess (: maybe sometime later tonight, but most likely tmoro ! thanks a lot guys!
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG ESHA YOU'RE BACK 😃
Im like so late 😔 school, gosh kill me 😡
btw congrats on the new shop and i hope u have many more 🤗