Exotic Designs 5 l To Be Closed Please :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Nach Baliye 6 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

{#5}

yes, iss bar banner mei saab interests nahi haiLOL
magic number 5, so my 5 prince charmings (;

those of you have been there, no exactly how i am, so i dont feel the need to do another bio here lol, but im very nice and i love talking to new people. Lots of you know my likings and dislikes tooLOL So anyways, back to the point haha

{Thank You

Thanks for being there for me guys ! Even through my stupid hiatus you guys still give me the best to continue(: Been 4 years, and ive gone and come back, gone and come back, gone and recently come backLOL. So glad im on my 5th ! (:

I'll always always always be thankful to Mehwish and Fary. These two have seriously helped me progress in editing, yet im not as brilliant compared to themLOL Thank you guys so much Hug

Many people on this forum like  Mehwish, Fary, Aish, Pooja, Sindhya, Ashu, Shikha and a whole lot of others
 (dont kill me for not mentioning, i may forget, but i love you all :P)  are some big inspirations !  They're absolutely brilliant !Embarrassed

Again, thanks to every single person who has commented,  and always been at my gallery, motivating me, liking my work, and encouraging me !Hug

{What I make

'Signature ' icon ' video avi ' banners ' quote labels'

{About Gallery

Copyrights
EXOTIC.DESIGNS'[YR]
E.D'[YR]

Everything is free for use, unless I say it's not.
Do not hotlink anything, please ! It messes up the server !
 If you wish to useplease save it and upload to your own image hosting account !

Don't critizce the couple/group/individual I make creations on. 
I am in no way interested to hear all that type of talk so, 
no bashing at my gallery do that on your own time :P

I don't like people who think it's fine to remove my copyright, cut out, repaste my work. 
don't mind anyone being inspired, but I don't like copycats. I understand if it wasn't intentional, mistakes happen, and has happened to me as well, we're all human after all. Don't claim my work as yours ! I put effort into what I make and wouldn't want others to take credit from me :S 

There's a difference between Copying and being Inspired. Not gonna say anymore, understand what you want to.

I take suggestions, but please dont go suggesting SRK, Karan Singh Grover, Deepika Padukone, KaJen, cause i simply have NO interest in them, and I don't like to say no to anyone:S, so before you suggest, just dont suggest whoever is mentioned above !

{Credits
swimchick, 99mockingbirds, bama-lichi,
 the-peril, hybrid-genesis, bloomotion, 
colorfilter, velvet factory, shizoo-de, 
IF usrs, tumblr

{Requesting Rules

If they aren't followed, I'm simply NOT going to take your request !

I only take from regular visitors/ friends who i know well .
> No Video avi request ! 
I will specify when I'll allow video avi requests. 
>Please Provide Clean, Good Quality Pictures!
>Provide at least one picture, maximum of eight pictures.
PLEASE, NO MORE THAN EIGHT PICTURES !
>Provide the Text! [No Long texts]
KaJen are NOT allowed at ALL !
NO VRINDA DAWDA OR TAANI - REY/  VRINDA - AMAR
> Refrain from requesting religious stuff . I will not do them !
> No personal requests .
> If you reserve a spot, edit in 2 days !

LOVE,
Esha

Edited by eshaaax3. - 22 February 2014 at 9:56am

The following 120 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohniye212justthestars7NishrahKhalidvishestakandykandyFaticharChudailcallmemaybe...-FrozenRain-..Sana...Jahnavi_KRASmrun_29Myra.Sehrish_VruShanlaksh_ktniru273--YaZ--vidu87harshita_sahnipriyankiNirju99mysticloverStolenKiss.-Rakshu-anniemathiaskrinshuuViamuniquestyle_Ashy_Cherry-Blossom_GoldenStarz_SanDhirFanaticMalika-E-Zain....vula_kv....DollSanz-Nakshatra-yogini64-Nia--Blackheart-sapnaarsha..Roop..-ScaredAngel--Mansi.-MisZoobieDoobiesujana9AshlaikaDewdrops.ShaKun.Vrushanholic.NadaCintablush.muskuranaKanchi..AyeshaC4Sid.MeriAashiqui.AbhayVakil_1992..nams..SimplyAshVikianMaha149-GoldMist-xx-Rai-xx..swagger..RiasaJyotimenaSano88-Preeti-cityoflightsThe.Patthaaka.sindhyaa.-Aliya-radev24cant.be.assed.aishhh.anumeha_rajatstyle14Anjilicious-Frozen-itsAishlipshaa26javey-ScarletRose--Ursh-Ayesha066-SweetDesire-zaryaabJuhi1b8Flame.Of.RoseMariaa.RDbairiyaa.isskqepiphany.Huma-FreshDaisyEndurance..Rish..luv_arshashumaila08DazzilerDizzyBorn2Dancealipie.Angelic.x.ChaosChocoChudailVarunKiBiwiHawaaPot-Blind.Dance-..KR..-chamkilli-KAS_Nisha_ArShaaishu3003Trouble..ayesha..lostatsea.MehwisMixcoTreeserendipity.AS..OliveWellingtonZumSrK.ruky786Sunshine Girlindian_beautyrelentless.ZoobiDoobiSaRuv.Hdhdnadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Exotic Designs 5 l To Be Closed Please :)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Examples

Edited by eshaaax3. - 14 June 2012 at 1:09pm

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohniye212reshu_sonamroshnithedivajustthestars7-FrozenRain-Myra.Jahnavi_KRASafiya...Anj..niru273Sehrish_VruShan--YaZ--momentsofme.harshita_sahniNirju99mysticloverStolenKiss.....vula_kv....krasforever_GoldenStarz_sanjana_D3Cherry-BlossomViamuniquestyle_Ashy_Chandni..MeriAashiqui.AbhayVakil_1992NadaCinta-ScaredAngel-..Roop..Dewdrops.ShaKunsujana9yogini64rIDhid3roxayshaomarmanasie23xx-Rai-xxKanchi..Riasaaishasullycityoflights-Ravjot-Sano88-Preeti-Anjilicious-Frozen--Aliya-26javeySiddhi_ZaYaHolicitsAish-SweetDesire-zaryaabJuhi1b8Ayesha066epiphany.cant.be.assed.aishhh.anumeha_rajatbairiyaa.isskqEndurance..Rish..luv_arshaZehnaseeb.sindhyaa.-Directioner-VarunKiBiwi-Blind.Dance-..KR..CookieliciousBorn2Dancealipie.Angelic.x.Chaosshumaila08DazzilerDizzyKAS_Nisha_ArShaaishu3003-AmandaRulz-Fearless_LoverMehwisMixcoTreeindian_beauty.ayesha..lostatsea.OliveWellingtonserendipity.Sunshine GirlAS..ZumSrK.ruky786ZoobiDoobi..Cinderella...SaRuv.Hdhdnadaanmasakalli

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

new list on page 102 - refer to that/ not using this list any longer
PM List }

If anyone wants a PM for everytime I update , please click on the like button and add me as a buddy if you haven't already ! You will only get a PM if you click like button and add me as a buddy . I will not add you to the list if you just ask me . It's more work , cause then I have to go add you as a buddy, and always remember to PM youErmm . 
So please ;
 Click LIKE below & ADD me as BUDDY.

*If you don't want a PM and you clicked LIKE before,
 just press it again, and the post will be un-liked.*

Edited by eshaaax3. - 13 July 2013 at 2:42pm

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohniye212AmbiKSGvishestaNishrahKhalidFaticharChudailpartyprincess16Chandnii95kria_d3XxAsiyaxXjustthestars7-FrozenRain-Jahnavi_KRASMyra.Sehrish_VruShan..Anj..ShamrozSayssr-medhaniru273--YaZ--momentsofme.Viamuniquestyle_Ashy_harshita_sahniNirju99mysticloverneha333Aishu.....vula_kv........Asya...._GoldenStarz_Malika-E-Zainblush...Roop...HookandHybrid.-ScaredAngel--Mansi.-MisZoobieDoobieDewdrops.ShaKunDollSanzsujana9sapnaarshaAanya.-GoldMist-Riasa..nams..AyeshaC4SidKanchi..muskuranaxx-Rai-xxx..Anki..x-Arushi-..swagger...MeriAashiqui.cityoflights-Ravjot--Preeti-sindhyaa.26javeyzaryaabJuhi1b8bairiyaa.isskqcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatepiphany.Huma-Ayesha066-SweetDesire-CookieliciousBorn2Dancealipie.-shenz-..KR....Rish..Zehnaseeb.VarunKiBiwiHawaaPotanju101Anjilicious-Frozen-Siddhi_-KimSungHyun-ZaYaHolicitsAishlipshaaDae_drmerChocoChudailshumaila08arjunpurvixoOliveWellingtonZumSrK.ruky786Trouble.aishu3003Roshini1494MehwisMixcoTreeFearless_Loverindian_beauty.lostatsea.-Harshu-..-Jia-..EtherealRatiSunshine GirlAS..SanzPaRudholic..Cinderella...SaRuv.Hdhd

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Gallery #1

Gallery #2

Gallery #3
Gallery #4

{ UPDATE INDEX}
9   16   22   28   36
43    48   55   60   64
69   74   83  87 91
95   98  103  107  114
128   132   134  142

Edited by eshaaax3. - 19 February 2014 at 3:56pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbiKSGFaticharChudail-FrozenRain-Jahnavi_KRASniru273Sehrish_VruShanmysticlover--YaZ--momentsofme.Kanchi..xx-Rai-xxRiasa-Mansi.-sujana9Dewdrops.ShaKun-Ravjot--Preeti-AnjiliciousSiddhi_itsAishcant.be.assed.sindhyaa.Angelic.x.ChaosAyesha066-SweetDesire-epiphany.zaryaabJuhi1b8Mitu_Born2DanceHuma-..Rish..VarunKiBiwi..KR..aishu3003KAS_Nisha_ArShaindian_beautyAS..Sunshine Girlruky786SaRuv.Hdhd

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Congratsss ;D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eshaaax3.zaryaabJuhi1b8

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged