Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YugLover thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Karen and Tanya should stay together they make a really good couple Nandhi should just get out cause Karen loves Tanya and plus Tanya is prettier then Nandhi

preity*zinta thumbnail

i just saw the episode when nandani wakez up.. n tanya n karan r celebratin their 2nd anniversary.. how can anyone say karan doesn't love tanya after seeing that??? did u c all dat he did for it??? decorating the room, the necklace, the diamond ring!!! iz dat nah luv?? n dun say tulsi forced him to do dat.. cuz she didnt!! he did it cuz now he luvz her.. n wen he met nandani at da hospital.. he said ( in hiz head) .. how am i suppose to tell nandani how i now love tanya.. n den dere was once scene.. where karan was like.. i didn't know if anyone could ever take nandaniz spot.. buh u did..

preity*zinta thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehha

he surely used the word Love but love does not always have the same meaning love can b out of anything and in any relation not necesarily love b/w husband and wife He was just too much influenced by tanya and her behaviour towards him and how she took care of Bhoomi and how she supported him wen he felt alone and thats human tendency that if someone cares for u, u automatically start liking or loving him or her that does not mean that its only one kind of love TRUE LOVE ALWEAYS HAPPENS ONCE AND THAT KARAN DID WITH NANDINI but he has so many others in his life too whom he loves now u cant blame the word love here he loves Tulsi too as mother  likewise he liked tanya at some point of time but now as his TRUE LOVE N HIS LIFE NANDINI is bak he wil surely go bak to her and in his diary wen he mentioned that he loved started loving someone else there was one more thing he mentioned that is " BUT STIL I WIL KEEP LOVING NANDINI "

um during dere anniversary he said " i didn't think anyone could ever take nandaniz place, but u did" meaning da same luv he felt for nandani he now feelz for tanya..u also wrote that true love happenz only once... karan was first engaged to Damini.. dey both luved each other so much.. n gautam was married to teesha, n he luved her like hell.. buh now hez married to damini n also luvz her very much

#2 Kyunki fan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
THe luv karan has for tanya is different then for nandani, he loves tanya bcoz she loves bhoomi and bcoz she did a lot for, she's been a good wife but , nandani it's different he loved her for her
Ruhi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yes karan lovs tanya different than he loves nan but love is lov, there's a place 4 both of them in his heart, tanya didn't replace nan she made her own place, so he can't lov nan more. n ppl who r saying nan is his 1st lov, how do u noe that😕? like ppl say first lov is true lov n damini was karan's first lov, but he got over her but that does not mean he doesn't lov her anymore, she still has her own place in his heart. ppl move on wid their lives n karan did that so now nan shud leave karan n tanya alone n move on.