Computers, Science, Technology

Transfer lists from Ipod to Itunes??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Manasi_16

IF-Rockerz

Manasi_16

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Just recently I had to reload the Operating System of my laptop. As a result I lost my Itunes Data. Now, I have all my songs, vids etc on my harddrive, but my Itunes playlists etc are lost.

Can anyone help me how to transfer the playlists etc from my Ipod to Itunes???

Thanks in advance!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Transfer lists from Ipod to Itunes??" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adyhooper

adyhooper

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Using iPod to iTune converter we can easily transfer any type of data from Ipod to iTune. This converter support most of all iPod models. iPod to iTune transfer music with your play-list and rating. There are no need to copy CD arrange back.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top