Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821roma965suecushakiran patelnashili04mrvlsmedhscoolxniki_pnsharmilaprasadAMSTDilli6eshachtin2000tau123sweetybahlcb4uanna_88Anku_20Kuhughosh1993pavneetilyouYessopps664Romana17M.L.PriyaNaidushantellbrownsriyapoojaasiaheartcloudzHeenapekomasdgandhi777dirk41bostanianviraf4uKSG_qubool_haisushavviGoodOnesinipillaiameetasingh4anjalinisaya312shalini.malik72heydoc27shobha21SSA777aarchsurabiAhlaweyasevakj&b84AbhiAnimohineePiano1422PoriachieverBlushsarikabusybee..Roza_DUniniborn2rulejassie_17Krrish4YouwavestulipdaisyMehek25nithyamkvApoorvaFanrabzonedgeNeelimaSJshalirrdsuaardhanSwastikAshNidebaparna77SobtiFanShreemudraswathi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "14th June,12: WU : Kahin Khushi Kahin Gum" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanu Hug

Missed the episode. Was it worth watching? Will probably have to catch it tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 14 June 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBlushsarikabusybee..SwastikAshNi

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Thank you Superfast madam...Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

How could you think of the titles also , so apt even before the show gets over...Great...Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

So, I dont see much difference in what was expected till part 2 ...hmmm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

M.L.PriyaNaiduArmu4evabusybee..BlushsarikaSwastikAshNi

rskumar

Goldie

rskumar

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Thank you Superfast madam...Smile

How could you think of the titles also , so apt even before the show gets over...Great...Clap

So, I dont see much difference in what was expected till part 2 ...hmmm

yes ur r really superfastLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evabusybee..Blushsarika

waves

IF-Rockerz

waves

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu. Missed the episode and quite happy about it.Ouch Looks like Ashu has really sold his soul to the devil.Angry Mallika.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

M.L.PriyaNaiduArmu4evaSSA777busybee..BlushsarikaachieverSwastikAshNimudraswathi

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
So disappointed... 

What kind of explanation is this???? "Ashu jaise log.. apni sharafat ke mare hain'

Its Sharafat to COMB a WOMANS HAIR?? Its Sharafat to let her HUG u 24x7 .. n that too when ur a married man? Silly

KP ji is truly mahan... 

For me.. the epi was about Ranga and Nidhi... the other EWWISH AshMa.. werent in the show for me today... Dead

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

jahanaaraM.L.PriyaNaidusaya312GoodOnemohineeaarchSSA777Roza_DUbusybee..Blushsarikaachieverniniborn2ruleSwastikAshNiNeelimaSJ

mohinee

Goldie

mohinee

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Tanu.Smile

Just saw the epi along with reading the update.
Oh man I am laughing so hard after seeing Ashu and Mallu antics in the precap.LOL. I dont know why I dont even feel angry these days.Tongue
Ashu is such a gone case, so I would rather not spend time on it.Big smileBut  Yeh Mallu Bhootni to apne aap ko Rapunzel samajhne lagi hai..LOL Kaun sa beauty contest mein jaana tha use jo baal bana rahi thi..ROFL She was fine keeping the Bhootni baal so why wanting to comb it now.D'oh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaachieverBlushsarikabusybee..SwastikAshNi

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Posted: 13 June 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

mallika making methi muthia with hare chane ki daal and feeding ashutosh with her own precious hands while nidhi holds the adrak waali chai to gulp it down...

then mallika taking ashu to her room so that he sings melodious songs to give her a peaceful night 

then bade baba seeing this and affectionately telling padosi ka dogwalker...mein hamesha chahta tha mallika iss ghar ki bahu bane ,ashutosh se uski shaadi ho...

then angels showering rose petals on the glorious couple...and in between nidhi flooding lucknow with her dard  bhare aasoon 

Okay the methi muthia was on my list too...I think we can see that or a variation of that in the coming week...my predictions other than that are

1. Mallika insisting that she will attend to Ashutosh's personal needs...changing his clothes, giving him a bath etc...wonder if Doctor Saab will ask her who will help him wear his pants...but I forget, she is the one who wears the pants in their relationship..

2. Ashutosh taking Mallika out for dinner/ a wheelchair ride in the park etc

3. Mallika insisting that Ashutosh take care of her personal needs...feeding her, combing her hair etc

4. If Ashutosh is back on his feet by then, Mallika ordering for rain and adrakwali chai at the chai shop...

5. BB watching on in benign approval as these scenes play out

6. Anji gifting Nidhi a skimpier costume or giving her a ghagra choli and asking her to do a mujra instead

7. Mallika joining Nidhi midway through the dance and both of them dancing to Dola re Dola re with Ashutosh accompanying them on the violin.

8. Mallika asking for reading material and borrowing the exact same book where Rohan's letter is...and then conveniently ensuring that it catches Ashutosh's eyes..

9. Ashutosh trying to make noodles at night in an attempt to upstage Rohan...but Mallika grabbing the bowl and gulping it all down in front of Nidhi..

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 13 June 2012 at 3:01am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ps664mohineeaarchSSA777Roza_DUbusybee..koyelbasuBlushsarikaachieverSwastikAshNi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.