India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

ACP cannot do his duty without Kshtij

stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Kusum's mystery story has gone over the top now. The mystery has become silly that it is worse than the police/chor game that kids play. I don't understand why does ACP keep calling Kshtij all the time, why does he need him ? Is he so incompetent ?

This is going nowhere. Its better they end it now.

jaan14 Newbie
jaan14
jaan14

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Kshtij is doing all the work for ACP.  I guess there is no need for the ACP since he call Kshtiji to get there first all the time.
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

I agree...I don't understand why ACP cannot do his job properly. He is constantly calling Kshtij for help. And why is it taking him so long to catch the killer?? they are dragging this plot way too far.

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 28 October 2004 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

What ever happened to "Strictly Police Business"?????

Ksh*tig (if i recall properly) is NOT a cop. So why is he so involved in this? Why is ACP always after Ksh*tig for help? Why doesn't ACP ask one of his assistants who (is as trained professional and is being paid to this job) for some help here and there?

I mean......Ksh*tig.....you are not getting paid to do this......so why don't you find something better to do with your time?

ACP used to call Sohan all the time as well.........but now he doesn't.......I wonder why?

Oh well..........I guess Ksh*tig is ACP's little sidekick!!!LOLWink

stpra Groupbie
stpra
stpra

Posted: 29 October 2004 at 7:48am | IP Logged

no wonder he is unable to resolve the case.

Check this out. In last episode, everyone reaches the hotel but the damn ACP. He keeps calling Kshitij and other guys to find out if they found out the kidnapper. This is a joke.  A cop asking a civilian to find the kidnapper.  Why can't he get his other cops backs up and there and do the job ?

Wake up folks can this serial make us all fools more than what is has done to us ?

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 30 October 2004 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

I was wondering the same thing. The ACP is sooo dumb. He coulda caught the killer by now....how come on Wednesdays episode the ACP shot his gun soo many times but didn't get the killer...so many times the killer slipped away...if it were me...I'd fire the ACP guy like that!!

He's relying on Kshitij and the others (Mostly Kshitij) too much...it's not even Kshitij's job!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top