Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

new-ray thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bt for me , it was ok. Remarriage is nota simple thing. Har taraf se sochna padta hai. Khas kar ek ladki ke liye, yaar , yahaan pahli shaadi se pahle log itne confuse rahte hain, aur ye to dusri shaadi ki baat hai, matlab double confusion.
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manesha76

I am sorry i think Megha ki isme koi galti nahi hai . She cannot just say yes because she likes Mohan . I ndu jab tak nahi manegi tab tak Megha will not accept Mohan's proposal . Its not that simple how it looks . Mohan ko bhi nahi pata ki this is not simple as it looks . 

Guys we need to wait as now is the last Track before Meghan's marriage . Let the track start . Its not mills & boon type of love story . We all need to understand Megha is a widow with 2 kids . Currently her whole concentration will be Kids . 

If Megha takes any decision without thinking it will be very difficult for Kids in future . Its good that Megha is taking time . Lets wait & watch . 

ya completely agree with u Maneesha... we shud wait n watch.. aise ek widow ki shadi nahin hoti... Megha has feelings for Mohan but she cant express it before him coz of Indumati devi😑
Tabitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
mujhe lagta hai monu ko megha ko thodi space dena chahiye so that she decides what is gud 4 her😊...lekin aane wale episodes mein sab se
zyada dard mohan ko hone wala hai😭😭😭..but the cv's plz show mohan ignoring megha otherwise mohan again will be heartbroken

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasis1986

ya completely agree with u Maneesha... we shud wait n watch.. aise ek widow ki shadi nahin hoti... Megha has feelings for Mohan but she cant express it before him coz of Indumati devi😑

what about Mohan? whose emotions always go unacknowledged and unnoticed. his feelings are never reciprocated. eventually he l be heart broken πŸ˜­
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i agree with manesha, megha is a widow with two kids not an plain unmarried girl that the guy will propose to her and she will say yes in answer and get married asap. megha has her own set of complications, baggage and dilemmas which ARE NOT unjustified at all from practical and reality POV.. forget indu's rantings, even if megha doubts mohan's ability to be a good father post marriage, then also she's absolutely justified in her POV, coz there's a hell lot difference between being a fake daddy for one day (rashmi farmhouse track) and a step-father of two kids for a lifetime !! as viewers of the show, we may want to see the romance between the lead characters, but given the nature of the show and the character sketch of the leads i dont think it will come anytime so soon .
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: debasis1986

Debasis , Yah . Fans must understand that this is love story of Widow & bachelor . So this is bound to be different . 
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nb.neha

what about Mohan? whose emotions always go unacknowledged and unnoticed. his feelings are never reciprocated. eventually he l be heart broken πŸ˜­

Mohan ki feelings bhi dekhi jayengi , but fans need to wait . 
-Deb- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ nb.neha; Megha has already noticed it... we all have seen her crying in todays episode... only for mohan... aur kyaa chahiye...

@maneesha: completely agree with u... its a widow n a bachelors love story it will take time... all will definitely enjoy  their unique relationship which has already started... I have already started enjoying...😳 😳
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I think people are over reacting and i think this guy has been brought in to gradually develop feelings of megha for mohan and so wait and watch
armanssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree that the marriage of a widow is still a problem in our society...i am saying only dat ki episodes are nt up to mark nowdays...d charm whch made us smile d whole episode is lost sumwhere!    hope we get dat back soon