Fan Fictions

AR SS : Desire of the Heart. SmallUpdatePage24! :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 30

Page 1
Page   of 30
Page 2 Page 30

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

PROLOGUE

What happens when a marriage that brought two hearts together fails due to lack of intimacy? When the man gets his desires satisfied from an outsider and the wife is made to play dumb in the act? What happens when the woman finds out and decides to be something she never was?

Part 1 - Page 1
Part 2 - Page 2
Part 3 - Page 11
Part 4 - Page 14
Part 5 - Page 24

Love
-Fiza.

Edited by -Fizzi- - 15 March 2013 at 9:58am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlthekash2007Ar_Asyafancmileyfreakydestinationnaisha_ranbir8nIhArIkANihson-aaila-soniarahejaRhea.KaJenSim96rads73937sakshiksgachu_arshiTANVI_SEXYvidu87fri42911Kareena1994pinky.paddaprrk86cutiepreetsowmyadharinidesirKaJen_addictionLekshmic7kweetrockstarsammy4uVidya_luv_SaRunKaJen-amaZaynKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajat...vibha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR SS : Desire of the Heart. SmallUpdatePage24! :)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-aaila-

-aaila-

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

interesting concept!

cont soon!!

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
AR Version.

PART 1 

Armaan entered his house worn out, mentally and physically. He looked up to see the time and saw it was 1 am. He wondered if Riddhima was already asleep yet or not. Hoping that she was, he moved forward to his bedroom.

He waited outside their bedroom to see faint light sneaking from underneath the closed door She was awake, probably reading a book. One of those lame romantic novels like Mills and Boons, or worse…that itself. He hated the idea of soft and romantic romance. If you had to express your love why not do it the intense way. Both of them liked it that way, oh he did at least!

He hadn't not been joking when he had said he was worn out physically. Yes he had just had sex. With his super hot secretary. He couldn't deny the attraction, and when she had acknowledged his stares she had hit on him while he had given in gladly. It had almost been a month now that they were sleeping together. In the beginning it was easy to hide it from Riddhima, his wife for almost a year now. But lately it had become more of a challenge to keep it away from her.

He knew he shouldn't be saying this, or even do something like that to his wife. She was or rather is an amazing woman. Beauty with brains. Her green eyes, chocolate brown hair, those baggy clothes of hers and most importantly her heart of gold. There was only one imperfection in her. God had given her a beautifully carved body, the only thing was that she couldn't satisfy him when they made love. It would just not reach his heart. So when he got a chance to get this action from outside, he couldn't let the offer slip…him being a man just like all other men…

He entered the bedroom and saw her sleeping on the bed with another one of Mills and Boons novel s. God this woman! He thought

"Hey!"

"Armaan hey!!!" She jumped from the bed all excited he was finally home.

He scanned her figure in her pyjama shorts and her Tinker bell tee. She was adorable. But alas! Adorable didn't work in bed.

She quickly went and hugged him.

"How was your day?" He asked, reluctantly getting out of her arms to save himself the guilt.

"Horrible! I missed you so much." She caressed his cheek lightly with her thumb.

"I missed you too ummm…Riddhima." He faltered. He was just going to say Shaina! Mentally making a note in his head to not repeat it ever again.

"Is everything okay? You seem tensed."

"Errrmmm…its nothing, just…work. Anyway, what's for dinner?"

"I was wondering if we could go out for dinner tonight?" She asked with a smile.

"Its 1 am Riddhima and besides I'm tired. I don't sit around and drool into romantic novels like you all day long!" He snapped back at her simultaneously removing his tie and shoes without making any eye contact with her.

"What's her name?" She asked all of a sudden.

His body grew stiff. Did she know? How on earth was that possible? He and Shaina were the only two people who knew about the secret hook-up. Did she…? No no no! She wouldn't do it. Then what was Riddhima trying to imply by that?

"What?!" He tried not to look into her eyes while questioning her.

"There was a lipstick mark on your shirt the other day. I saw it when I was doing the laundry." She threw the shirt on his face trying to keep her cool which was next to impossible.

He didn't know what to say. Should he tell her about his affair? Or just deny it? But even if he does, how was he going to explain the lipstick mark to her?

"Riddhima I…look you've gotta understand me..I just, I…I lost myself. She knew she was pushing the right buttons by coming close to me." He tried to explain keeping the "she" still a mystery.

"And you gave in? Knowing we were married? How could you Armaan?!" Slight tears streaming her face.

Armaan was annoyed. She was actually asking him how could he do this to her?! WOW! Maybe he should just tell her the truth, the truth about her being a big fail as a wife and as a bed mate.

"Look whose talking! The woman who couldn't satisfy her own husband! Great." He yelled leaving her astonished.

"Armaan?"

"Armaan what?! When was the last time we had sex Riddhima? 3 or 4 months back? Or even before that! I still can't believe that your blaming me for all this. Just because you don't have the charm of a sexy and hot woman doesn't mean you can expect me to stay with you all my life! You couldn't even satisfy me one bit! Is that enough explanation or should I go on with your inabilities?!" He blasted her without thinking twice.

Riddhima just stared at him. Surprised and shocked. She just wiped her tears which were blurring her vision and moved to her cupboard and removed her bag while filling it with her stuff.

Armaan saw this and realized maybe he said a little too much. He moved forward and held her hands which were busy grabbing stuff from thedir wardrobe. He was surprised at the soft bubble burst in his heart even now when he touched her. She was soft…so soft and fragile. But it wasn't enough…not for him atleast…

"I'm sorry Riddhima…I didn't mean to say all of that, I'm just a little disturbed by…" His sentence was left incomplete while she moved to pack her bag.

He knew that he couldn't stop her now. Maybe he jus had to let her go.

When she was at the door she turned and looked at him with remorse.

"Happy Anniversary Armaan." Saying that she left. Forever…maybe. 

---

Okay guys this was part 1. As I said this OS has no PM's so please keep checking the post for further updates. :)

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptakashish_23peachgirlkk10dmg1431cappacuino5--Yashvi--vvinirtarbubblysifunIhArIkAkashmayurfanshami810NihsonMr_Mrs.KSGday_lilySHWETAKASHLOVERAr_Asyafan-aaila-pan02rads73937Rhea.KaJensoniarahejaqt4everkrazy4kashAmoon.88cuteshilpaLekshmic7prrk86vidu87cutiepreetcrazy_4_karanblessed4desirsowmyadhariniKaJen_addictionpinky.paddafri42911TANVI_SEXYRarepearlfffan123Roxxy47cool_sriawesomepixie_nVidya_luv_SaRunkweetrockstarsweetie_angelzhasan2sammy4uNorzKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatcrazy4KASH_ARflowers4uteenorchidjiyaa_m...vibha...MrMrsChiping..Optimism._Oishi_

-Fizzi-

IF-Dazzler

-Fizzi-

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
--

Edited by -Fizzi- - 23 September 2012 at 4:43am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sonson126vvinigudiya74bhavs_gid03TrueMuskaanaisha_ranbir8Archu61fan09manjusha_92sowmyadhariniTANVI_SEXYkritashfffan123pixie_nVidya_luv_SaRunsweetie_angeltinselanumeha_rajat

awesome

IF-Rockerz

awesome

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
hi dear
awesome os
loved it
poor ridhima
i hope everything will be f9 soon
plz plz plz plz plz plz cont soon 
am waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fizzi-

chavvi16

IF-Stunnerz

chavvi16

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
wow that was just wow
so what will khushi and ridz do now
hope they make them realise their worths to their husbands

-Fizzi-

blessed4

IF-Dazzler

blessed4

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Beautiful OS...hope everything goes fine between AR...please continue soon

-Fizzi-

gilmore

Goldie

gilmore

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
i like thes toryline lets see what kushi will do so plz update soon and make her spicy hahahha

-Fizzi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top