Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

14.6.12: Future is set for Trish or Madhubala ?

RageOfAnAngel IF-Dazzler
RageOfAnAngel
RageOfAnAngel

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Hey fellas the WU for Thursday Smile

In house :

Trish says you made them go away Madhu !   Trish n Roma both can't believe '

She  says  pple will think I told you Madhu '.. so the latter replies  " di I   wanna see you as top actress '

From now on you dream less for your own and think more  about my dreams  which is seeing you as a big star  and by this marriage what u wanna prove huh ? I'm fed up only hearing abt your dreams !

U can do anything with your life but before everything  you've to fulfill my dreams of being a top  actress !"

Paddy overhears this n  she leaves from there ! Madhu says mom is not wrong in this but what you did was wrong di '.. be it your own or step mom ' she loves you dearly  '.

Tell her u want some time more to fulfill your dreams ' hug her once !

Paddy cries silently ' Trish comes there 'she says ' I wanna fulfill glycerine's  dream .. give me a chance , if am unable to do so .. I'll marry anywhere you want I promise ' I will pass and prove it to Madhu '  I'm saying this from my heart ..

Paddy says I'll give 1 year to our dreams ' this is just not your dream  but the  dream of this home  ; and anyways  I  also need a year to become from step to your own mum  ''. emotional re-union of Paddy n Trish '.

Roma comes n  says enough emotional syapa ! Trish you've to become 1 among those in a  lakh  actresses  !...all smiles ..

Night

Paddy tells Sheru [Malik] ' if am doing anything wrong you shd say  '

I think its good  that  the rishta did not happen .. Malik says I'm seeing a carefree mum ' be like this only '.

In room :

Madhu and Trish doing prep for studies ! sibling  stuff ensues ' their cute nautanki  ! they enact a scene from Deewar '.

Madhu brings meds for Sheru  . Then both sisters retire to bed ! Paddy's voice comes that there's some Pooja tomorrow that later Madhu reveals that married women keep for their husbands  ! Madhu n Trish both are confused why Paddy is doing it ? then at night Trish crazed RK Talks continues ' she drools over that magazine and imagines herself to be a damsel  in distress where RK her prince charming riding on horse comes to save her ' few more talks where Trish drools over RK and Madhu being the ever patient listener continues ''''.

Roma  sneaks up on their bed ' both get sacred seeing Roma  like that ! Roma breaks the superb news that she has fixed Trish's audition for RK film ! Trio gets maha excited ' group hug follows ! Roma tells Trish you continue to dream I'll help you to fulfill the same !

Here Madhu prays to Ganesha and recites "Sankoton mein dheer'..

Balveer ho "

Precap :

The current promo . Madhu reading a horoscope &  some news article on RK ... intro of Mukund in bus .

Edited by drashsree100 - 16 June 2012 at 6:54am

The following 92 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelsensuellaJaipriachhushiny3nanidd11YourDarkAngeljayna14phloxynikkiluvsddwonderland1preeti369shivandhninurulainAnfalsunita9999mamatha.Udita4devinesoulCrazySaRunianpriyankasweet21YoganYoushastarfire15789nikki_singhasmilamboonavarCiaMaaneet_RashmiArmu4evanaj7-serenity-Jadee777fiona18sweet_neetuchinky353UbiquitosmadhurkAngel-Jot.Piano1422Bella.nuttycleo-scarlett-sangeeta9211drashmeet12samarp2_sasi_..neelanjanagoldrush.AbhIyalicious.DDbiggestfandesaitRitzie-Veritaserum-RENU1111fantesyDillikudiRaDMG25itsmylifebossAngadzgirlwezyusPCRocksmechantefilleprc_fan1|Persephone|Fallen Angelshyams_Rainbow_-DamnedDrooler-*Dakoo_Minzy*ChocoSoulmandymore-Waheeda-Little_Mermaid.Sayaani-Chidiyaankita24deboleena.mannaPDD2508Game_ChangerSobtiFanShree..tanya..-Priya01anji-miradolly10Shru77rs12345Neelambari..todayzstar-Jwalamukhi-Rajiniliciousundisclosedrechus

todayzstar IF-Stunnerz
todayzstar
todayzstar

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Thanks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wonderland1ZindayalRageOfAnAngelsangeeta9211

..neelanjana IF-Dazzler
..neelanjana
..neelanjana

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zindayalwonderland1RageOfAnAngelsangeeta9211

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Thnx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9211RageOfAnAngel

drashmeet12 IF-Dazzler
drashmeet12
drashmeet12

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Thanks

RageOfAnAngelsangeeta9211

..tanya.. IF-Stunnerz
..tanya..
..tanya..

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Thanks...

RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Big smile thanks 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karisham01RageOfAnAngelsangeeta9211

preeti369 Groupbie
preeti369
preeti369

thanks dearSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index