Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

14/6:Episode Discussions-All discussions here;

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Discussions for the Episode # 65

Date - 14th June, 2012

Kabir's jungle hunt is for finding Arya.

Will Kabir succeed in catching Aditi red handed abt the prank she is playing with him?

will Kabir answer to Aditi's questions abt her murder?

Please share ur views. 😳
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys those who didn't vote, please Vote here

to check the final list of News letter Sign up and few rules mentioned in here

check pg 1 for the final list

pg 6 for the rules i mentioned and

Pg 7 for other note too.😳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imp. note to all from Channel Mod

Guys as u all know we have started discussing abt the episode in the single thread of daily episode discussion thread.

Ok CM want' to know if we all want

Weekly episode discussion thread?

or

Daily episode discussion thread?

Which one u want? If Weekly it will be sticky.

For daily, it will be difficult for her to make it sticky and she will  be busy too.

Please leave ur comments with "We want - " so that i will convey to her ur views and we can go accordingly. 😃

and then u can discuss regarding the episode and all. 😳

Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
keep it daily... weekly gets confusing. 

😍 Hope Kabir stops being a bakra! And Aditi is done being a Chuddail
Mean.Girl thumbnail
plzz plzz plzzz keep it daily.. 
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
it is daily !! well i already voted for NL 
and yeah kabir will do smthng significant by letting go neha after signing papers!!

hey i suddenly realised today tat out of jia and pia i dnt knw whose name is  whose's ??
Edited by ritzi12 - 11 years ago
Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
We want "Daily"...I really don't want Aditi's bhootni act extending for next week too. 😡

*********************************************************************************

Today's episode as a really good one compared to recent ones.

The entire episode was of Kabir & Aditi which made it awesome.
😊No silly Maama-Maami, Jia-Pia, Rani-Ranveer & Ija-Sarkar antics.

This episode was worth the name Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat.  The best thing was to write the betrayal part in the diary. It made both the characters to perk up and move out to action instead of spouting silly ghosty yes-no dialogues. 👍🏼

Kabir -  He was lost in his own Chhal and had failed to realize what was happening around him. This "betrayal recorded in diary" part opened his eyes and made him aware of the situation around him. The second he realised it, he made a plan to find out the truth. Bravo Bravo Kabir. "This is what we like about you and we missed this attitude for a few days." Looks like he will be more active in the future episodes making us like him even more.

Aditi - Wow woman. Kabir was smart to trap her and she was even more smart to fool him blindly. This is how a lead character should be, agile with fast reflexes. If she keeps up with this attitude, she will prove herself equal to Kabir and will keep this show exciting. 👏

Many things were revealed in today's episode.

1: The fact that Kabir thought Aditi should have questioned him about the betrayal rather than keeping it inside her. It is true, she should have. It would have saved a lot of misunderstanding... but on the positive side we would not have had this show if she had. So it was ok to not do the right thing that time. 😉

2: Kabir was angry and upset to suspect Neha. But when his plot failed, he became a normal man with Neha. He did feel for her, which tells us that he is falling in love with Neha's character. So, maybe Neha as Neha would have been nice. It would have been a beginning of an unique love story. ❤️

3: Karan - Poor guy, looks like a bhakra in the pre-cap. 😆 This proves Kabir is really a smart man. Wonder what all he has hidden up, considering that he did not tell the truth to his friend who risked his own life for him.

And with whom was Kabir talking on the phone?? 900 crores for what? Please let it not be Sarkar (without Kabir being aware that it is Sarkar). 😲

Edited by cosmogirl77 - 11 years ago
myworld.22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we want daily..!

precap was shocking.. now what that karan heard 🤔 another twist coming i think 😆 poor kabir 😒

ruhiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want it daily..
And i think daily thread will be more good as we can have more comments and likes..
Mean.Girl thumbnail

guys really I am gonna kill Dumbiti..

Kabir was so upset when he came to know what Aditi thought about him.. 😭

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Hmm ok all!! will let CM know abt ur opinion on the discussion thread. 😳
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
New Montage of Chaal.. as shown in 13th June 2012 .. Bhudvaar clubed promo