Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Discussions for the Episode # 65

Date - 14th June, 2012

Kabir's jungle hunt is for finding Arya.

Will Kabir succeed in catching Aditi red handed abt the prank she is playing with him?

will Kabir answer to Aditi's questions abt her murder?

Please share ur views. Embarrassed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys those who didn't vote, please Vote here

to check the final list of News letter Sign up and few rules mentioned in here

check pg 1 for the final list

pg 6 for the rules i mentioned and

Pg 7 for other note too.Embarrassed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imp. note to all from Channel Mod

Guys as u all know we have started discussing abt the episode in the single thread of daily episode discussion thread.

Ok CM want' to know if we all want

Weekly episode discussion thread?

or

Daily episode discussion thread?

Which one u want? If Weekly it will be sticky.

For daily, it will be difficult for her to make it sticky and she will  be busy too.

Please leave ur comments with "We want - " so that i will convey to her ur views and we can go accordingly. Big smile

and then u can discuss regarding the episode and all. Embarrassed

Edited by swethasyam08 - 15 June 2012 at 6:55am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

myworld.22AnjanaYYZ-Swetha-goham1000Roohasamiacosmogirl77--MimiGupta--Enigmatic_AngelSandstoneBissenKhalid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "14/6:Episode Discussions-All discussions here;" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
keep it daily... weekly gets confusing. 

Day Dreaming Hope Kabir stops being a bakra! And Aditi is done being a Chuddail

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmikmyworld.22-Swetha-Roohasamiacosmogirl77--MimiGupta--Enigmatic_Angelswethasyam08

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
plzz plzz plzzz keep it daily.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Roohasamiacosmogirl77Enigmatic_Angelswethasyam08

itsRitzi

IF-Stunnerz

itsRitzi

Madhubala Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
it is daily !! well i already voted for NL 
and yeah kabir will do smthng significant by letting go neha after signing papers!!

hey i suddenly realised today tat out of jia and pia i dnt knw whose name is  whose's ??

Edited by ritzi12 - 14 June 2012 at 9:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

myworld.22AnjanaYYZ-Swetha-goham1000Roohasamiacosmogirl77Enigmatic_Angelswethasyam08

cosmogirl77

IF-Dazzler

cosmogirl77

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
We want "Daily"...I really don't want Aditi's bhootni act extending for next week too. Angry

*********************************************************************************

Today's episode as a really good one compared to recent ones.

The entire episode was of Kabir & Aditi which made it awesome.
SmileNo silly Maama-Maami, Jia-Pia, Rani-Ranveer & Ija-Sarkar antics.

This episode was worth the name Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat.  The best thing was to write the betrayal part in the diary. It made both the characters to perk up and move out to action instead of spouting silly ghosty yes-no dialogues. Thumbs Up

Kabir -  He was lost in his own Chhal and had failed to realize what was happening around him. This "betrayal recorded in diary" part opened his eyes and made him aware of the situation around him. The second he realised it, he made a plan to find out the truth. Bravo Bravo Kabir. "This is what we like about you and we missed this attitude for a few days." Looks like he will be more active in the future episodes making us like him even more.

Aditi - Wow woman. Kabir was smart to trap her and she was even more smart to fool him blindly. This is how a lead character should be, agile with fast reflexes. If she keeps up with this attitude, she will prove herself equal to Kabir and will keep this show exciting. Clap

Many things were revealed in today's episode.

1: The fact that Kabir thought Aditi should have questioned him about the betrayal rather than keeping it inside her. It is true, she should have. It would have saved a lot of misunderstanding... but on the positive side we would not have had this show if she had. So it was ok to not do the right thing that time. Wink

2: Kabir was angry and upset to suspect Neha. But when his plot failed, he became a normal man with Neha. He did feel for her, which tells us that he is falling in love with Neha's character. So, maybe Neha as Neha would have been nice. It would have been a beginning of an unique love story. Heart

3: Karan - Poor guy, looks like a bhakra in the pre-cap. LOL This proves Kabir is really a smart man. Wonder what all he has hidden up, considering that he did not tell the truth to his friend who risked his own life for him.

And with whom was Kabir talking on the phone?? 900 crores for what? Please let it not be Sarkar (without Kabir being aware that it is Sarkar). Shocked

Edited by cosmogirl77 - 14 June 2012 at 11:14am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ-Swetha-goham1000Roohasamia--MimiGupta--Enigmatic_Angelswethasyam08

myworld.22

myworld.22

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
we want daily..!

precap was shocking.. now what that karan heard Ermm another twist coming i think LOL poor kabir Disapprove

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Roohasamiacosmogirl77--MimiGupta--swethasyam08

Roohasamia

Goldie

Roohasamia

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I want it daily..
And i think daily thread will be more good as we can have more comments and likes..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmogirl77--MimiGupta--swethasyam08

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

guys really I am gonna kill Dumbiti..

Kabir was so upset when he came to know what Aditi thought about him.. Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZRoohasamiacosmogirl77swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.