Party time to begin!

srishan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes all set for palak's birthday party🥳 . No worries even it backfires at aarti😃. Doesnt matter if yash blast at aarti or evil bua 😈pops up to make a mess😛. But the climax of the drama will be "All is well ends well"😉. Bcoz we have faith in our CVs that somehow they will make perfect as we like👏. So lets enjoy the coming two episodes of the party👍🏼. We can expect scindia jr's and children's masti. Can even expect some scenes like yash helping aarti in arrangements, some eyelocks ☺️and also some party dance to make palak happy. So we can enjoy the episodes thoroughly and then prepare to wait 😕for the monday disclosure which is the habit of our CVs. We are all well aware of it to pass our weekends sitting fingers crossed😍.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like your post!!! lot of positivity in...hope we get to see some AarYa scenes...let it be a smashing party for Palak!!! 🥳
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post yaar 👏 😉
crazy2012 thumbnail
I am really excited to see how the Disney land can be created at Sindhiya House. Palak will definitely gonna enjoy this one and this has to be her memorable b'day for life long.

I think this can be a positive step from Aarti. I was bit apprehensive before, but thankfully everything is going so well till now. Kids are so pure that Aarti needs to take extra care to prevent them from Buyaji and I do believe she has the ability.
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
agree . dhamake dar bacha party with adult participent too