Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Jatin - Mona Supporters!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Purrrfect

IF-Dazzler

Purrrfect

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
If you think Mona deserves happiness in life and that she should move forward and set an example that women have right to live & be happy  if the husband moves on with his life! - j

Women often feel that when their husbands cheats on them or moves with a new found love, it;'s something they have done to deserve that.

Many women feel they will never have any man ever love her and want her to be his life partner, because her ex dumped her.

If you think nothing wrong with Mona and Jatin to be together - press  "like" Big smile

Edited by Purrrfect - 14 June 2012 at 6:16am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

janki0322yashpatelappkiguriyaOorjitalita0aws0meAnku_20Nina25Laks05bestwestern2011afreen1988sweta1231meowmanosharankaurBAN 678Jannat786shefali1018sweet_charmedMamtaBboomerdirk41Pavitramahalaxmiksmitasmitashasha74tochukumariRitu-NandzLuvBoredNCynicalcrazyfanimdudeheadk_saralasuresh555applenpeaches~aashka~rocks~zarmeenoShehreen_279staroneserialsshena07S.H.I.E.L.D.swethasyam08_Invincible_pallavi25prerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jatin - Mona Supporters!" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Agreed! Just look at pardeep he has moved on , He has started his new life with another women! Even after that he still thinks he has the right to  blame Mona for everything wrong happening! Honestly!! Mona should now move on marry Jatin and go to Pradeep's face and answer him back like a boss!! But ofcourse in the end they're gonna get Mona and Pradeep together! but i mean what's the point? He left her once already , he might do it again!! Cry Hope the Cv's don't turn this show in to something completely different ! Hope they maintain the story! 

kamal desang

kamal desang

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I like mona to move on  with Jatin put she has to do it fore her self going back to her first husbend is no no PS once you lose trust it is not easy to get it back at same libel again with that partiner

kasucrazy

Goldie

kasucrazy

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
count me in!! Jatinn mona gonna rock for sure

tochukumari

tochukumari

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
I wish they could show the dignified story the way its shown in movie 'She devil'.. What a movie it was !!!
I wish they had shown Mona moving ahead in life without any MAN  but anyways, Jatin is good option :).
I wish they had chosen someone else for Jatin's role , not Hiten Tejwani.. His 'MAnav' image is already running every day on other channel..  I don't liek seeing over exposed faces.

ChocoChudail

IF-Sizzlerz

ChocoChudail

Posted: 15 June 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
count me in 2 yaar.

Sam_KaShian

IF-Dazzler

Sam_KaShian

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
i agree!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.