Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

barunlove

Goldie

barunlove

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Hey guys!!!

Just trying to write a new FF''No Prologue for dis one'Its just a story of a college Romance you can say''.with may be some different dimensions to it'..!!! I might Add a Character sketch later if required'.though not sure abt it !!!

Don't wanna say much!!! Well just enjoy the story!!!

Index:

Part 1 - Caramel and Hazel

Part 2 - Blissful encounters

Part 3 - The First touch

Part 4 - Getting teased

Part 5 - Confusions ??

Part 6 - The Aftermath

Part 7 - A Small Misunderstanding

Part 8 - New Beginnings

Part 9 - The Realisation

Part 1 - Caramel and Hazel

He was in the third year of his Fashion designing course and he was the tagged as the most brilliant and hardworking student of the by the professors and the counselors. Arnav Singh Raizada was born filthy rich with a silver spoon in his mouth. Though he had assisted his father in numerous projects at AR, and also had a ready... at his discretion... company waiting for him to join and take it to different heights; Amar Singh Raizada wanted him to be d best in this field by all means, hence Arnav was pursuing this course in addition to the ample of experience at his Dad's Fashion empire. Everything in Arnav Singh Raizada's life was perfect as planned by him'.Till 2 months before''.!!!

Yes! Something had changed 2 months before when his third year at National institute of Fashion Designing had started. Nainital was always considered as a beautiful place by him. The Nature's mystic aura around here had always summoned his senses in a very blissful manner. He always had a feeling of heavenly satisfaction in this place. But 2 months ago even this nature had not been able to grab his attention and summon his senses like it had always done'.It had failed to disembark him and pull him as  She had been able to do.

Who was she?? He had been asking this question to himself since that day. She was just a junior who joined the institute this year. Past 2 years Arnav being as Gorgeous and devilishly handsome as a Greek God was always surrounded by many beautiful; faces and much more but then what was it about her that seemed to keep him mesmerized all this while. He hated and he loved the feeling!!!

Arnav was at his dorm having his coffee thinking about those hazel orbs!! Well Confused hazel orbs to be more precise he thought'coz whenever he looked into them he just couldn't make out what was in there 'Fear' 'Hesitation' "DESIRE"  '''Oh Did he just say Desire!!!... He smiled to himself thinking he is gone nuts trying to think too much.

"Bhai! Its 9.00 am already..Lecture nahi attend karna hai kya?". His thoughts were disturbed by Aakash his cousin brother.

"Umm'Ya Aakash'Tum Chalo Ill join you soon!!" Saying this he shook his head trying to shove the image of the hazel hues in his mind which had been hovering around him and his being from the past 2 months.

"Thik hai Bhai...c u later" ,saying this Aakash left. Arnav too kept his coffee cup in the sink, grabbed his bag and literally sprinted to attend his class.

She had entered the campus along with Payal who was in the second year and had already spent a year in the same college. She wasn't shy or scared but the "first time entering college" jitters are right in their place'She walked past the canteen with Payal walking in front of her. She was about to take the steps when she bumped into someone unknowingly and that person was as clumsy as her she thought. The books in his hands fell down and she muttered random apologies bent down impulsively to help him while he was all the way saying sorry. Payal turned and saw her little sister collecting one or 2 books from the ground and a boy in front of her fidgeting with his glasses and she laughed'.

"Aakash!!!" Payal muttered. "Tum firse takra gaye!!"

So this cute guy was Aakash n Payal jiji knows him. looked at Payal as she was about to introduce her to Aakash.

"Chalo Aakash'.hume der ho jayegi!!" Dat husky voice made her forget all about to be done introductions and along with her Payal as well as Aakash's gazes turned to the owner of the sexy voice!!!

She turned around to be met with the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen. Those caramel orbs where commanding her to come and drown into them. And she was all ready to go there even if she didn't know how to swim. She slapped herself mentally for cracking a joke when she was literally enjoying the way he was staring at her. She just didn't realize that even she was doing the same to him boring her eyes deeper into his.

Who was he? Why do his eyes those caramel ones seem to haunt me? What is it?

It was her History of design and Fashion and what was she wondering about?? Those particular pair of caramel coloured eyes that seemed to rock her world from the moment she entered the college. What was it that was pulling her to him? She always had been the bubblier and the chirpier one. But now even Jiji had started complaining that she is always lost. Why is that happening? She had no answers as to why some random Arnav Singh Raizada was affecting her'.Oh! Was he? What did she just say " affecting her"' and was he so random. And ya that was what his name was isn't it? She had heard many girls sighing and gasping it whenever he was around.

But all those times she had seen his eyes'..those caramel ones directly boring into hers and create a wrecked havoc on her senses. What the Eff!! was that. She needed to just stop thinking about it'.Ya dat was what she had to do!!! Dats it!!

"Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta!'.What is it that is so interesting in your thoughts that you are not paying attention to what I have to say'Please share it with us" Miss Harsha Patel the stern lecturer had barked her curses along with a chalk which being flung towards her while being countered. "Shit" was all Khushi could say earning suppressed giggles from the other fellow students who knew that she was a dead meat now along with another death glare from Miss Patel.

"Would you care to share your "Oh so intresting thoughts" with us Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta?"

Arnav was passing by from the same corridor when he heard Miss Patel screaming someone's name and he turned to look whose bad day is it!!...

Hi Arnav!!

Lavanya chose that very moment to come and greet him. He could not see who that "So dead by now" Khushi Kumari Gupta was' Well!! He thought he wasn't much interested in knowing too, If thats what he could explain himself. He didn't know why but that name had given him unknown tingles of familiarity which had brought those hazel hues (though blurred this time)'.back to his mental images. But Lavanya was quite successful in gaining his attention in the next 2 minutes.

"Arnav where are you lost?"

"Lavanya! Sorry was actually thinking about something'Forget that'You tell me how are you adjusting here at the institute. Any problems?"

"No No Arnav'.Not at all' my other 2 dorm mates are so cute and cooperative that we have become best friends now and I am as comfortable as home over here now!!"

"Oh really!! That's Great" Arnav said enthusiastically. Lavanya Kashyap was Anurag Kashyap's only daughter. His Dad's best friend was an owner of a leading real estate company and Lavanya was the only heir to it.

"Arnav actually I wanted some help in my assignment'.could you just!!"

"Oh sure Lavanya'you can drop into my dorm anytime after 6"

"No No No No Arnav actually even my other dorm mate who is in the first year is teamed up with me for this one. Can u please come to my dorm '..Please"

"Sure Lavanya!! Only if your dorm mates wont mind"

"Oh no not at all Arnav!! They are cute little sisters you know. The smaller one is with me in the first year and the elder one is in the second year in Aakash's batch. Actually we have a class going on here (She pointed to the class where Khushi was attending the lecture) but I couldn't manage to wake up on time so missed it. But Kitty said she will manage notes for me. You know my dorm mate."

Arnav just felt "Ouch" at this moment hearing Lavanya's nonstop blabber. She had always been like this. He wanted to interrupt her and excuse himself when he saw those haunting hazel eyes emerging from the class and they did what they always did to him'.Bowled him over!! They were mesmerizing as ever. She looked at him straight into his eyes and made her way to her next class, he supposed'But wait!! What was that what he saw in her eyes this time!! No it wasn't confusion, It wasn't hesitation, It wasn't DESIRE too''.It was something else''Wait!!! Was it?? Jealousy'..Anger?? Or was he imagining all dis''

Jealousy or Anger!!!...What was it!!! He needed to know!!!

Part 2 - Blissful encounters

Edited by barunlove - 27 September 2012 at 1:33am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyboney1lilyattitudevvinimeet.meVkesNeeltarassaaaaLoveRPshalinikanaguTaz.roxoxApples94meem17teri_susan-Siaa-Ashaviglv_15arnav2145678khusiarnavdolly477segadBarunSaraArhi_2205sowmyadharinimoonlight2630TANVI_SEXYKareena1994meenalumameniranjana00sweetie_angelrupzloveufrenzyyPunkin22summaiyasayedIsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF: Forever!! Part 9 - Pg.15" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

greeshmas20

Groupbie

greeshmas20

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Awesome update...Clap

loved it...Clap

if it is a love-hate story then u can give a name something like
"Why Should I Love U??" or "Something Missing Without U"Wink

if u like my idea accept it or else leave itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

barunlove

Punkin22

IF-Rockerz

Punkin22

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Wonderful beginning.  Arnav seems more approachable here and Khushi seems more mature, this could get interesting.  Thank you for pm and look forward to your update.  How about a title, "Today and Always". 

barunlove

sweetie_angel

IF-Rockerz

sweetie_angel

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
nice start

barunlove

barunlove

Goldie

barunlove

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelina_angel

nice start

Thnks!!!!

barunlove

Goldie

barunlove

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshmas20

Awesome update...Clap

loved it...Clap

if it is a love-hate story then u can give a name something like
"Why Should I Love U??" or "Something Missing Without U"Wink

if u like my idea accept it or else leave itLOL

Well...I dont have a proper story line in my mind...just a basic concept which ill be expanding as n how i keep getting ideas...so cant say if it is a hate love story...u can well describe it as a Mills n Boon type getting attracted to each other fatally and den story revolves around der love kind of a plot...But i loved ur title suggestions...will consider dem for sure...Smile

Thnks a lot for commenting!!! it means a lot!!!

greeshmas20

barunlove

Goldie

barunlove

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Wonderful beginning.  Arnav seems more approachable here and Khushi seems more mature, this could get interesting.  Thank you for pm and look forward to your update.  How about a title, "Today and Always". 

Thnks a lot...The title literally sounds so apt...It gave me a wonderful thought of actually hw i could go abt the story also...M surely gonna consider it...WELL...may be finalise it also...I am in love wid it!!!Heart

Thnks a million for commenting!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Punkin22

sowmyadharini

IF-Dazzler

sowmyadharini

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
great start continue soon..

barunlove

Post Reply New Post

Go to top