Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AmritaluvSwaRon

Sharon and Swayam belong together...which is why they reciprocate to each others gestures n feeling and dere undefined bond enabled dem to even understand each others silence.

@Big . Black - In Sharon's case initially it was VERY reflex action .. very .. involutary .. but you can only keep that up so far .. in that manner .. especially when u are SO fond of that other person .. tahnkfully Sharon came around  and its all very deliberate ... and now shez holding nothing backk πŸ˜³

ATTAGURL, Sharon !! πŸ€—

Sawyer_Tom thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikita_arsha

Swaron have their own elegance nd charm. We have had almost hundreds of plots on television where a so- called cassinova falls for a girl who is headstrong in her deeds like Kriyaansh, Yuvreen, Troy n Gabriela in High School Musical, Gunjan n Samrat in MJHT. But, here comes a plot which is synonymous to true love.

Sharon mistaken to b a haughty diva reveals her soft side to Swayum who loves her eternally.
Isn't it blissfully beautiful???

^^I like her.
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Swaron have their own elegance nd charm. We have had almost hundreds of plots on television where a so- called cassinova falls for a girl who is headstrong in her deeds like Kriyaansh, Yuvreen, Troy n Gabriela in High School Musical, Gunjan n Samrat in MJHT. But, here comes a plot which is synonymous to true love.

Sharon mistaken to b a haughty diva reveals her soft side to Swayum who loves her eternally.

See Swayam and Sharon are the FIRST ever hindi serial folks I shipped SO ardently. NEVER before have I liked some Hindi Serial character / pairing so fiercely .. So Theres must be SOMETHING to it no ? 

I love how messed up they are .. I love how there are no grand louuu kanfesshans .. I love how devoid of cheese they are .. I love how .. ORDINARY and REAL they are (not Swayam's Majnu-ness .. now THAT is the stuff of Fairytales πŸ˜†)

Its not about opposites attracting ... its not about Sati savitri fixing the Casanova .. its not about the Diva falling for the Bechara, No shit. Here .. its just about ppl .. real people ... living the destiny they cannot help. πŸ˜³
surbhi_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I completely agree. This is the reason why SwaRon's story is so beautiful and different. 
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Rafi- I completely agree wid u. But, I was just saying ki Swaron r unique. They have their own beauty.
Obviously, d majnuness part is hypothetical.
And, according to my POV, being close to reality, makes Swaron an enchanting luv story.
swaronlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vryy trueee !! :O:O Love the post Rafi !! ^^
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I won't take this back - the line is VERY cheesy. πŸ€“

But honestly, hell yeah - women like Sharon, all they do is drop hints and hold on in the fashion you mentioned and encourage everyone trying to come close to them in the pretext of ebbing away. That's how our lot is, we're secretly everything we aren't on the outside. Therefore, your theory makes perfect sense, albeit it is just a theory, you know that? For, we have jack squat for clue as to what it is the writers have in their heads. 

-KD

meeryy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Once again, I cannot but agree with you πŸ‘πŸΌ
True, its Sharon who keeps the majnu-inertia going...and Swayam only follows his instincts. 
Had she completely told him off and meant it in the initial days, he would have stopped his "fruitless" pursuits right there. Or maybe kept all the "intensity" and "icchayen" to himself. 

And I do agree with Kanks in the sense that the "akhiri baar" statement was tad cheesy... but log actually aisa bolte hain in real life, when they are neck-deep-in-mush...and no matter how frustratingly nauseating it is... log fir bhi bolte hi hain... and mere saamne hi bolte hain somehow πŸ˜‘

However, Swayam made it sound much much...so much better [says the prejudiced fan in me] hee hee πŸ˜ƒ 
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: meery.

Once again, I cannot but agree with you πŸ‘πŸΌ

True, its Sharon who keeps the majnu-inertia going...and Swayam only follows his instincts. 
Had she completely told him off and meant it in the initial days, he would have stopped his "fruitless" pursuits right there. Or maybe kept all the "intensity" and "icchayen" to himself. 

However, Swayam made it sound much much...so much better [says the prejudiced fan in me] hee hee πŸ˜ƒ 

^ Woh bhi kya din thei 
And not too long ago either ! :/
..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oohhh yeah this is another negativity spreading post by swaron fansπŸ˜†
sorry behna but i cant stop myself frm doing diz but tat female shuld give regular attendance for her medical chk up