Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Is it TRUE?

DEBOLINA96 Goldie
DEBOLINA96
DEBOLINA96

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Are ANAS & DEEPIKA really going to perform at the IIFA 2012?? Is the news true? Confused

For,the newspaper which we take,states something or the other about IIFA everyday..Like they have published the full list of all the winners of all categories at this year's IIFA & their speeches on receiving their respective awards, then the name of the hosts(Shahid Kapoor & Farhan Akhtar) & how they had entertained Singapore that night, about the Green Carpet event of IIFA, about the Fashion Show held at the event, and also the names of the performers...--Hrithik Roshan (his name was not so properly written), Shahid Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, Ranbir Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha, Prabhu Deva, Rekha grooved a bit with Piggy Chops & also some other names...But AnIka's name was not mentioned anywhere...Confused

It could be this that may be the editors have missed their name like that of Salman Khan (i've heard somewhere that this time Salman will also perform)..And if the news is true,that means,they will dance on the choreography of PRABHU DEVA...as he is the one who has choreographed each & every performances at the IIFA this year!!!!!! WOW...Dancing IIFA is considered to be the most grand event of Bollywood...Thus i just wanted to know that are they really going to perform at the IIFA 2012? Will their chemistry & charm glorify the event more??Are ANAS-DEEPIKA truly performing??Can anybody tell me clearly??!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.KaJenroxxfarhana874

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
True, we had SBS segment and TB article stating SurYa going to Singapore and performing in IIFA.

Regarding news from IIFA, it is bollywood related and more news on bollywood stars, so we did not get any news so far on SurYa. I noticed photos and videos of Karan Tacker (Viren of EHMMBH) but could not find anything on SurYa.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.DEBOLINA96farhana874KaJenroxx

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
I was wondering the same...IIFA/ Singapore trip...Have they really been there?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.DEBOLINA96

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Rumela posted pics of their dance and short youtube segment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.

farhana874 IF-Dazzler
farhana874
farhana874

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Madame

Anusha that was from ITA :)

Pappu.DEBOLINA96

..Anusha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anusha..
..Anusha..

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farhana874

Originally posted by Hiral_Madame

Anusha that was from ITA :)

oh right.  okay then this iifa thing is looking very doubtful now.

Pappu.DEBOLINA96

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
IIFA is telecast in Star Plus (already tagline promos are out) and we had article and news segment too so it is possible that SurYa are performing, have to wait for some news or pics or promos.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.DEBOLINA96KaJenroxx..Anusha..

DEBOLINA96 Goldie
DEBOLINA96
DEBOLINA96

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Exactly...IIFA issue is becoming quite doubtful now..But the article which was out,it was about 'Sooraj-Sandhya' going to Singapore for that Sooraj's cooking competition..& was asked whether this trip would bring an interesting turn in SurYa's life...That is different!!!But has there been any article about Anas-Deepika's performance at IIFA???Once i had heard that IIFA invited "Diya Aur Baati Hum" on behalf of Star Plus,being the No.1 serial..as it is going to be aired on that channel only,on the first week of July!!!But i have just HEARD...Haven't seen any pic yet or any kind of news!!!!!!!!!!Quite confusing...Waiting is the last option i see...Confused

Pappu.KaJenroxx

Go to top