Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathitv thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

this is biggest punishment gauri can get 🀣🀣🀣, having jnr doc. like jagya , who comes to office late, who is careless and on top of it irrritating and lot of ego πŸ‘πŸΌ , this is all equal to her misbehaviour with our sweetu anandiπŸ‘πŸΌ kya idea hai sirji πŸ₯³i think office is only place where gauri enjoys at home she usually suffers, now her condition is same at office 🀣 kya baat ,kya baat , kya bbat !!!!!

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

BV sucks sometimes and is illogical --ShivAn is what giving the boost to TRPs, JG ka story dikate rehte, toh by now we would have got a new show at 8 pm on colors, anandi remarriage track has saved BV

megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AshBendre

Yea i was thinking the same... n Neways what does gauri do in the hospital any ways? as they have only shown her talking to Dr 33, wearing horrid coloured gypsy clothes with loose hair and giving first priority to answering to personal phone calls rather than treating the patients...πŸ€ͺ

So I dont know just in two monthsb she is a senior doctor...

Also if SNG has a policy not to recruit anyone without a MS degree, then I am sure gauri would be the most junior of all the doctors as she just recently joined...this doesn't make sense.

also, it is a HR policy that never to put a couple (be it married or in a relationship) together in one team..as it might create productivity problems and clashes at work with each other and other team members..so CV's are really not doing  a proper research before showing such thing.

They could have shown that jagya is jealous on Dr 33 but not this to create clashes..

HR is giving them an exception. Even they can't resist the entertainment that this is going to bring. Let's pray for those patients though πŸ˜•
shalluuu thumbnail
yes show is completely illogical

collector sab more than doing village work anandi k pyar m padh gaye and now u wil say coz its due to nature of anandi..kam kum promos m pyar zada nazar aa raha hai

when it comes to gauri she is not very much senior in snj but u cant deny the fact she is senior to jagat who is mbbs...bachelor is always junior to master itna to shayd aapko b pata hoga...
shalluuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: akvats01

More over it never happens that the family member's espicially husband and wife,  work in same team.

It brings effect of Favouratism in the team and team becomes biased and unstable.. personnel life is also effected..
In case of JAGO, Their relation is already on fire,Sng has also played a game with them... πŸ˜†

me and my husband working in same medical college,same block,having same staff room so thats make logic

personal relations never come in profession its only ur degree which matter...
akvats01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You know, this seems to me like a direct move to get rid of jagat in a diplomatic way perhaps.

The HR may not want to offend a doctor like gauri who has potential to take SNG far by saying no to her.

So maybe they went through with the interview just to humour her, but have generated this weird situation of him reporting to her so that he himself withdraws his application and leaves to keep his dignity intact.

No organization work to satisfy their employees to this level. In a hospitals like SnG; They would not  be having problems of aspirant doctors

Neither gauri is any international fame earned doctor. Nor She is a daughter of CEO of the hospital..  Neither she is an experiecned doctor, who has taken a hospital too far in productivity, outside of SnG.  She is a normal MS doctor, who has joined SnG as a fresher, Nothing more.
 And more over. if tomorrow Gauri also break some rules: They may push her also out of the job... So I dont think thay would call Jagat, just because they cannot say No to gauri..

Ya but in a hospital, all kind of job openings are always availble. so may be his CV fits in those opening...
Edited by akvats01 - 11 years ago
akvats01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalluuu

me and my husband working in same medical college,same block,having same staff room so thats make logic

personal relations never come in profession its only ur degree which matter...

For the Red Bold:   I dont know how colleges work.At some colleges but not every where,  I have seen it  happens that two proffessors of same subject,  gets married, while teaching in same institute, and sharing the same cabin along with other staff.  It can be still supported for the principle of Non intersecting professional interests.

But I have mentioned in case of an profit earning organization, epecially
First :  the way SnG is shown a big hospital, who has HR department in place and work as an profit orgnization, Does not follow HR best practices, Looks un realistic..

Second:  Couple, while visitng a hospital as an individual doctors, Like the consultants, espicially where the nature of job is independent and non intersecting, can still make sense. But a Couple where one is reporting to other along with the other similar rank professionals as reportee, Reportee has to follow instructons of the supervisor, Reportee's promotion will base on supervisor's reviews comments,is a job of intersecting nature. favourtism in a such a team makes reportee team baised..  On the personnel side, Ego, Expectations, and favorism is induced, which hurts relation at personnel side of the couple. Here I have mentioned about very less conditions of such a team, JAGO couple fulfills the condition to make team biased, accordingto HR policies, and bestpractices.

Third:  If you are gauri Supportor, You must not waste energy in proving the comments right or wrong.. In case of fight increases, due to any reason, JAGO will be in trouble..

And if you are only concern about Gauri, Not  the JAGO relation ship,  then why so.. After all Jagya is Gauri's love, True love, she should love her true love . You would have supported her and their relationship, when she married to J and she fetched him from A, they why not today...

Has the situation changed now.. And she should dump him  for the better perspective... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
akvats01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: avantikasharma1

@ Ashbendre: also, it is a HR policy that never to put a couple (be it married or in a relationship) together in one team..as it might create productivity problems and clashes at work with each other

Why is it Ash? Why they can be also cooperative? I didn't get it. How will you contrast this with AnSh? they too work together and sure will after marriage. What kind of clashes do HR expect?

In this case CV's have done a good research. They want them to clash πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey , the way you compared ANSH and JAGO team structure is interesting. It looks similar from outside.. Ashbendre: may be having a better  content to explain the same...
But I could not stop my self after reading such a interesting comparision. So One input from my side in explaination.

work institution of DC and the Gram panchatyat, goes hand in hand but not strictly aligned to the reportee and supervisor realtionship. they both work on recommandation  consultation phylosophy like stakeholders... then reporting. But the Professional Relationship  like between Shiv and Bheem singh belongs to a reportee phylosophgy.

SHIVAN is be some thing like,

An organization (Govt) want to construct some thing at  a place (Jaitsar), the representatative of organization( Shiv) invites recommandations from the local organization. (Gram panchayat : POint of contact and head of Gram panchayat is Aanandi, So its her responsibility to provide inputs.).  Thus The member's of one and more organization come together and work as a team.  Professional benefits of members ( Organizations and the individuals)  of this team ,  are not based upon feedback of supervisior. Both organization have different sets of responsibilities. Hence less chance of conflicts.

Its some thing like, employee of one stakeholder can definetly marry employee of other stake holder.  Head of one organization ( Govt - DC) and other organization ( Aanandi- Sarpanch) can marry without any conflict with in th team.

On top of all: If we consider a structure that : more then one Sarpanch can communicate to DC , as in a district more then one villages comes.  Then also their marriage will not be impacting the team of various sarpanch..
    This is because,  As Shiv's responsibilities are to grow all the villages, The end resultts are distinct and fixed, Professional growth of each sarpanch is subject to his own area,  It makes team of sarpanches , distinct
Originally posted by: akvats01

Hey , the way you compared ANSH and JAGO team structure is interesting. It looks similar from outside.. Ashbendre: may be having a better  content to explain the same...
But I could not stop my self after reading such a interesting comparision. So One input from my side in explaination.

work institution of DC and the Gram panchatyat, goes hand in hand but not strictly aligned to the reportee and supervisor realtionship. they both work on recommandation  consultation phylosophy like stakeholders... then reporting. But the Professional Relationship  like between Shiv and Bheem singh belongs to a reportee phylosophgy.

SHIVAN is be some thing like,

An organization (Govt) want to construct some thing at  a place (Jaitsar), the representatative of organization( Shiv) invites recommandations from the local organization. (Gram panchayat : POint of contact and head of Gram panchayat is Aanandi, So its her responsibility to provide inputs.).  Thus The member's of one and more organization come together and work as a team.  Professional benefits of members ( Organizations and the individuals)  of this team ,  are not based upon feedback of supervisior. Both organization have different sets of responsibilities. Hence less chance of conflicts.

Its some thing like, employee of one stakeholder can definetly marry employee of other stake holder.  Head of one organization ( Govt - DC) and other organization ( Aanandi- Sarpanch) can marry without any conflict with in th team.

On top of all: If we consider a structure that : more then one Sarpanch can communicate to DC , as in a district more then one villages comes.  Then above will be impacting the team of various sarpanch..
    This is also not a case in SHIVAN, As Shiv's responsibilities are to grow all the villages, and thus all Sarpanch are to be treated  equally due to distinct end results.

akvats01Perfect analysis.. Shivan's case is totally different.  At the moment and even in the future its going to be parallel.  It is more of an NGO/social worker working in hand with the district collector (government officer).  if you see both shiv and anandi work for different organizations with the same goal - devlopment for jaitsar and neighbouring areas. anandi is working as a self employed social worker/reformist/and elected sarpanch  (I hope she starts her own NGO soon). whereas shiv is the district collector authorised / employed by the government. So anandi is not a government employee. Here with ansh there have been clashes/ difference of opinions too (like with neher case when anandi argued with shiv in the beginning to change the route). Here again anandi as the social worker was working for the people and trying to save the villager's land whereas shiv was trying to go for shorter route for neher to save his employer's (govt's) money. further more there wont be any competition for career  progression between the two, as their careers are totally different.  Difference of opinions yes but clashes of egos/ inferiority complexes no. As there goal in life is the same (development of the village/town), they would not let their personal clashes come in their work.

But as for the great GAGA it is different they have the same employer (SNG hospital) which again is a profit making organization in the corporate sector . The organisational structure for SNG is different.  I am sure they have proper HR policies and procedures (good HR practice) in place.

Well they both would would be a part of a team and when teams are set up there are certain rules already put in place. It is a normal practice (even in BPO's and call centres ) that no family member/spouse or partner would be working in the same team. Here again Jagya would be working at the junior most level whereas gauri would be a senior team member, and Dr 33 would be the team leader. then their would be other team members too. So in this set up if Dr33 favours/appreciates gauri, jagya may not like it or if gauri favours /appreciates  jagya there would be unrest in other team members as they would think that gauri is doing this becasue he is her husband. Also there might be a problem with delegation of duties and authority amongst the team members. Beacause other than jagya everyone would be an MS. So it might be the case where another team member (who is MS) gives jagya an order to do something as jagya is junior most and jagya might not like it, and if this matter is reported to gauri, she might have to take a proper unbiased action which again if she does, it would not go down well with jagya...

Both GAGA have their individual goals to go up in career hierarchy. So there could be further leg pulling etc..

Then if further such clashes happen in the team, it would affect the productivity of the team and then the case would be reported to the HR Manager and dean of the hospital. So to avoid such things, the HR policies are always set with the clauses of no family member/spouse/partner in one team.

Well again in the University/College set up, the whole organizational structure is different. The nature of work is different, i agree there are now many corporate sector universities and colleges , which have HR department etc but as the nature of work is different, their policies are different. There is the dean, then vice dean, the faculty heads, their assistants, then department heads  then professors /junior professor etc. So the management structure is totally different.

If at all both the spouses teach the same subject and belong to the same faculty, one spouse doesn't  involve in other spouses lectures. They have their individual lectures and classes, they have their own space and do not interfere mostly in each others lectures( a senior professor wont come in another junior's lectures and direct him how to teach) there might be meeting's and briefing sessions but thats a different point. not like a hospital where in both are in the same operation theatre and one is taking orders from other.  also if again one spouse is the assistant professor and the other one is senior professor/hod, their could be clashes with respect to the setting of syllabus etc but it wont usually affect the productivity.

So thats the difference between ansh and GAGa's careers.
I hope i was able to help...πŸ˜ƒ