Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

BT- *NBT star speaks up against the new script!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

dvshahcutiecutejoshethansangi1108doonmanupriya77s_sajaldeejadattiya13drishtiyddiatoms82ashoo_buttBana--Minks--GKS_CAarakgeet261uloodaheydoc27crazy87unforgetable112blmadhurijaanujanviMTheBestswapna82Armu4eva-Swetha--Roopa-madhubansen-raiAasma-saurisfatim30LizzieBennettknrajiprachuryanaina2010bablinishaan_kMicroncollingbipsRehana86-Khush--acacia-AdorableTroubleMaz.secretkeeperMehek25lunzaRafzbhavi20_s18mypridewithout-fathomLeah1Shell16arunima_LUITsoapliker-Farrah-Nanhi_AngelsitammaMR21Bharti_kshourieApoorvaFanmanzilmukulSayaani-Chidiya--Sanchu--bambogliSwastikAshNiNymeriachweetuDJ..memad--khushi--Monu-SunNaashyamsadoremevirgobsingapury.SidraNeelimaSJFallen AngelSilentsoul-Vrinda-suj01misty85_Bidzie_-x-Reshu-x-anji-miramudraswathi-RadhaMohan---Udhay--.Snowfall.AreYaarnadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BT- *NBT star speaks up against the new script!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
oh! this looks pretty long!D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jaanujanvi-Swetha-DJ..--Udhay--

shyams

IF-Sizzlerz

shyams

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Again a nice one
I hope the new director and Script writer see your last 2 post

Vaise my sympathies are surely with Miss Rumali ji ROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GKS_CAmadhubansenDJ..shamil--Udhay--

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shyams

Again a nice one
I hope the new director and Script writer see your last 2 post

Vaise my sympathies are surely with Miss Rumali ji ROFLROFLROFL
same pheelings hereCryROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamsDJ..--Udhay--

--Udhay--

IF-Stunnerz

--Udhay--

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Thanks Shamil dear!! Bakwas times rocks!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Poor Miss.Rumali!! I support her completely.. We want Mohan-Rumaali chemistry back!! LOL

I cant type anything more other than
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Keep rocking Shamil!! Thumbs Up

Edited by Udhay - 14 June 2012 at 1:24am

GKS_CAmadhubansenDJ..shamil

Supanpreet

IF-Dazzler

Supanpreet

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Thanks shamil.. Really monu love his rumali ji very much.. But this new director dont undersatand rumali ji's feelings

GKS_CA-Swetha-shamil--Udhay--

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

thanks udhay
see only BT thinks about stars like rumaali. All other papers & sites only bother abt monu & meenuDisapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha---Udhay--

-lightinfested-

IF-Rockerz

-lightinfested-

whoaaa rumali is really angry ... she is ofcourse supposed 2 be ... she is very imp character hw cn jhaapu n dappu keep her in random books with dyed red color ... 
well shamil even i gt a newz frm miss. khonn khooni  dey  have shown der wrath on d fact tht nbt is paasing wrong msg on blood changing colors ... sumtyms deep red n sumtyms lyk rooh afza ... even aunty khoon khooni isnt haapy to be wid rumali (cat fights u kno) ...plss listen to dem as well

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GKS_CAshamil--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.