Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virat don't you realize ???

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi guys, after watching yesterday's episode, these questions are kept coming in my mind.. So thought of sharing with you all, hope i will get the answers in today's episode or soon

1. Virat don't you ever see the spark in maanvi's eyes, her possessiveness towards you, her jealousy when a girl touched you ? Don't you get that she is in love with you..
How man,?

2.When your friend holds maanvi you have took her your side, when he asked about maanvi being committed, you blankly said that she is not single with equal possessiveness and anger maanvi had ?...

3. Its only for you to act like this when someone try to get close to your love , not for maanvi to do the same thing when taaniya try to kiss you?..

4. My frank question to you, If a friend of maanvi will try to kiss her infront you , you will be just stand or almost kill the guy who try to touch your girl ?

5.You are in love and top of it saying i know maanvi more , we are best friends, Then how come you did nt notice her sudden change of her,, or acting like you don't know any thing?

REALY  I felt bad for maanvi, she is already going through physical pain and now this confused state too, poor girl..Even jeevika is not standing for maanvi.. VIRAT have viren by his side when he realized his love for maanvi infact viren is the actual reason behind this, wish some one will be there for maanvi also or the great LOVE GURU viren will help her in this..

QUOTE FOR VIRMAN IN THIS CURRENT SITUATION :
True care and love cannot be expressed in words. It can be expressed only through possessiveness and anger when you get close to your beloved...

Thanks for reading my blah blah.. lol. 

with love,
-bowya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i knowww i havee noticedd that why viral can't sees in manvi's eyes the love for him... i just can't wait for manuu to confess her loveee for virattt
This content was originally posted by: love09

i knowww i havee noticedd that why viral can't sees in manvi's eyes the love for him... just can't wait for manuu to confess her loveee for virattt

Me too, but i want virat to confess his love firstπŸ˜›
abhilashaprem thumbnail
I want Virat to confess first and Mannu should not agree because of her cancer but Virat should understand the reason behind her NO and made her to confess her love towards him. I want theit confession should be perfect and intense.
fiddu-b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ur right... Her possessiveness was justified and i hope when Viren hears of it, he takes Maanvi's side...
zsewaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
probably virat already knows that maanvi loves him & he wants her to realize her feelings for him.
Definitely.Dat chick wasn't only throwing herself of Virat,but she insulted Maanvi multiple times.😑 What Maanvi did to her,was quite less if compared.Virat,who was unable to push a 45 kg weighted chudail off him,had no rights to yell at Maanvi!! the amount of care and concern he was showing for dat chick,it really seemed that he's not in love wid Maanvi,but Tanya!! 😑 It was quite shocking,'coz I expected a complete different reaction from him.πŸ˜› Anyways,I better cut my expectations off from a CV show.πŸ˜†

Awesome post Bowya!! πŸ€— Glad to see u active here.❀️
This content was originally posted by: fiddu-b

Ur right... Her possessiveness was justified and i hope when Viren hears of it, he takes Maanvi's side...

Sure, viren will back his saali ,πŸ˜ƒ,
This content was originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Definitely.Dat chick wasn't only throwing herself of Virat,but she insulted Maanvi multiple times.😑 What Maanvi did to her,was quite less if compared.Virat,who was unable to push a 45 kg weighted chudail off him,had no rights to yell at Maanvi!! the amount of care and concern he was showing for dat chick,it really seemed that he's not in love wid Maanvi,but Tanya!! 😑 It was quite shocking,'coz I expected a complete different reaction from him.πŸ˜› Anyways,I better cut my expectations off from a CV show.πŸ˜†

Awesome post Bowya!! πŸ€— Glad to see u active here.❀️

Lol, antara you will never change.. πŸ˜†, i know what you want to tell, iam also in maanvi's side..πŸ˜‰
thanks dear, πŸ€— hope you are fine Tongue..
not active in FB?
🀣 at the bolded linesπŸ˜†
mnss123 thumbnail
Yeh bhi viren ko samjhana padhega, looks like...πŸ˜†