Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rams3697

Goldie

Rams3697

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Guyz..this is a poll...just to know whom do u support...vote for Indu or Sanchi 

Do comment whom did u supported..& why u supportted themSmile

Edited by ramya3697 - 13 June 2012 at 11:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeRashmi04NamzzSonali.S

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guyz..whom do u support in this elections" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
sanchi sanchi and only sanchi because as already said by sanchi university wants a true and capable president

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikebhavika0611Rashmi04Namzz

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I support Indu singh ...

Policitics is his career and I want him to grow in his life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeNamzz0-SD-0

madanike

madanike

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I support indu bcoz I really like him as a political leadership.He has the command in his voice

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi040-SD-0

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
i'm keeping their differences aside, i know indu is corrupt, where as sanchi can provide good and progressive governence. so i'll vote for sanchi

Edited by -Fragrance-- - 14 June 2012 at 12:12am

Rashmi04Namzz

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fragrance--

i'm keeping their differences aside, i know indu is corrupt, where as sanchi can provide good and progressive governence. so i'll vote for sanchi

Fragrance  definitely sanchi is a strong contender

It is too early to call indu singh corrupt  . The conversation regarding the college funds was  initiated by shukla and indu singh was  just enjoying the conversation.  we can give him benefit of doubt here.

When it comes to bribing students again it was never his idea , it was sadanand s suggestion to him.

As of now he is not involved in any corruption.

Edited by rashsharma40 - 14 June 2012 at 1:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeNamzz0-SD-0

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashsharma40

It is too early to call indu singh corrupt  . The conversation regarding the college funds was  initiated by shukla and indu singh was  just enjoying the conversation.  we can give him benefit of doubt here.

When it comes to bribing students again it was never his idea , it was sadanand s suggestion to him.

yup, his direct involvment is not shown any where, but i still can not give him benefit of doubt, i do not see he'll mind bribing at all but again corruption is a tricky word, so it's like this. If prabal and indu was contested, then i would have selected indu, and while indu and sanchi is contesting , i'll go with sanchi. I'll focus on who is better than the other and select that person.

Rashmi04Namzz

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rashsharma40

yup, his direct involvment is not shown any where, but i still can not give him benefit of doubt, i do not see he'll mind bribing at all but again corruption is a tricky word, so it's like this. If prabal and indu was contested, then i would have selected indu, and while indu and sanchi is contesting , i'll go with sanchi. I'll focus on who is better than the other and select that person.

Fragence , Here we cant assume things  and call indu singh a  corrupt guy  till the time we see his  involvement  in corruption. 

We can call him Mad in Love and Hatred  but not a corrupt person.

madanikeNamzz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.