Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Pyar tune kya kiya

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
How many of you remember this film with Fardeen Khan and Urmila Matondkar...by the looks of it, the show is headed that way more than Aaina!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

How many of you remember this film with Fardeen Khan and Urmila Matondkar...by the looks of it, the show is headed that way more than Aaina!

you mean we are going to have to watch..Ashu going to an asylum after all this, seeing Mallika's state and coming outside and crying??...🤢 

- From one Sujatha to another!! ðŸ˜‰
Edited by turags - 11 years ago
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Don't know about that part...but the part where Urmila gets violent and attacks Fardeen's wife...I am hoping it happens at least...Something big needs to happen to shake Ashu out of his stupor...and am real tired of watching this sympathy track... Mallika's past deeds have earned her so much of hatred that even if the abuse story is true, people are unable to connect with her pain...KP keeps talking of grey characters..and then he goes and paints them pitchblack himself!

Edit- Oh yes, Suja...can u call  you that?
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Don't know about that part...but the part where Urmila gets violent and attacks Fardeen's wife...I am hoping it happens at least...Something big needs to happen to shake Ashu out of his stupor...and am real tired of watching this sympathy track... Mallika's past deeds have earned her so much of hatred that even if the abuse story is true, people are unable to connect with her pain...KP keeps talking of grey characters..and then he goes and paints them pitchblack himself!

Edit- Oh yes, Suja...can u call  you that?

Hell...forget about Mallika's blackness...now Ashu is also taking on the same colour!!! 

no one has called me Suja until now..you are welcome to address me that...although for most i am Suji.. BTW, did you read my latest chapter in "lets make our own KTLK"? how was it?
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Hell...forget about Mallika's blackness...now Ashu is also taking on the same colour!!! 

no one has called me Suja until now..you are welcome to address me that...although for most i am Suji.. BTW, did you read my latest chapter in "lets make our own KTLK"? how was it?

I did and must say it is shaping up very well, Suja...the precap suggests that the creatives are probably following it too...in fact on Tanu's update thread, had mentioned to Libra that you guys should maybe go with a track where Mallika tries to harm Nidhi physically...hopefully that might nudge the creatives in that direction...am real tired of watching the AshMa Amar Prem kahaani...

I have another friend called Sujatha too...I call her Suja...so, if you dont mind, will call you that too!
Suvika. thumbnail

I did and must say it is shaping up very well, Suja...the precap suggests that the creatives are probably following it too...in fact on Tanu's update thread, had mentioned to Libra that you guys should maybe go with a track where Mallika tries to harm Nidhi physically...hopefully that might nudge the creatives in that direction...am real tired of watching the AshMa Amar Prem kahaani...

I have another friend called Sujatha too...I call her Suja...so, if you dont mind, will call you that too!
[/QUOTE]

yeah...we were also thinking the same thing...and the way i stopped the 12th chapter gives a perfect path to Mallika destruction scenario..all 3 of them working in parallel esp with AshNi in their doc modes will move things faster. Ashu will start seeing Mallika from a doc's pt of view which is i think what is needed now.

- Suja. ðŸ˜Š