Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Pyar tune kya kiya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
How many of you remember this film with Fardeen Khan and Urmila Matondkar...by the looks of it, the show is headed that way more than Aaina!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyar tune kya kiya" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

How many of you remember this film with Fardeen Khan and Urmila Matondkar...by the looks of it, the show is headed that way more than Aaina!

you mean we are going to have to watch..Ashu going to an asylum after all this, seeing Mallika's state and coming outside and crying??...Dead 

- From one Sujatha to another!! Wink

Edited by turags - 13 June 2012 at 11:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoLibra

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Don't know about that part...but the part where Urmila gets violent and attacks Fardeen's wife...I am hoping it happens at least...Something big needs to happen to shake Ashu out of his stupor...and am real tired of watching this sympathy track... Mallika's past deeds have earned her so much of hatred that even if the abuse story is true, people are unable to connect with her pain...KP keeps talking of grey characters..and then he goes and paints them pitchblack himself!

Edit- Oh yes, Suja...can u call  you that?

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 13 June 2012 at 11:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Libra

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

Don't know about that part...but the part where Urmila gets violent and attacks Fardeen's wife...I am hoping it happens at least...Something big needs to happen to shake Ashu out of his stupor...and am real tired of watching this sympathy track... Mallika's past deeds have earned her so much of hatred that even if the abuse story is true, people are unable to connect with her pain...KP keeps talking of grey characters..and then he goes and paints them pitchblack himself!

Hell...forget about Mallika's blackness...now Ashu is also taking on the same colour!!! 

no one has called me Suja until now..you are welcome to address me that...although for most i am Suji.. BTW, did you read my latest chapter in "lets make our own KTLK"? how was it?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao

IF-Rockerz

Sujatha.rao

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Hell...forget about Mallika's blackness...now Ashu is also taking on the same colour!!! 

no one has called me Suja until now..you are welcome to address me that...although for most i am Suji.. BTW, did you read my latest chapter in "lets make our own KTLK"? how was it?

I did and must say it is shaping up very well, Suja...the precap suggests that the creatives are probably following it too...in fact on Tanu's update thread, had mentioned to Libra that you guys should maybe go with a track where Mallika tries to harm Nidhi physically...hopefully that might nudge the creatives in that direction...am real tired of watching the AshMa Amar Prem kahaani...

I have another friend called Sujatha too...I call her Suja...so, if you dont mind, will call you that too!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777LibraSuvika.

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged

I did and must say it is shaping up very well, Suja...the precap suggests that the creatives are probably following it too...in fact on Tanu's update thread, had mentioned to Libra that you guys should maybe go with a track where Mallika tries to harm Nidhi physically...hopefully that might nudge the creatives in that direction...am real tired of watching the AshMa Amar Prem kahaani...

I have another friend called Sujatha too...I call her Suja...so, if you dont mind, will call you that too!
[/QUOTE]

yeah...we were also thinking the same thing...and the way i stopped the 12th chapter gives a perfect path to Mallika destruction scenario..all 3 of them working in parallel esp with AshNi in their doc modes will move things faster. Ashu will start seeing Mallika from a doc's pt of view which is i think what is needed now.

- Suja. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Sujatha.raoLibra

Post Reply New Post

Go to top