Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND - WU- 13/6 - Teen Tagda toh Kaam Bigada?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Mein aa gaiTongue

And Please guys forgive me if you find the Update Confused...because since past few weeks I am allConfused with this kidnapping track...

So here goes...

NK inside Shyam's room...and tries borrowing his foot wear...and asks him about the stain on the footwear (
I wonder why no one ever has asked him about the bhindi on his noseTongue)apparently NK asks for cleaning of the foowear and Bhindinose ..aka Shyam refuses...(NK is all the time looking at Khushi who is lurking outside the door...Dekha Sangat ka asar...even after these many looks by NK towards Khushi, bhindi nose doesnot realize that NK is on instructonsConfused...Anji the akal se ganji ke saath rehne ka  natija hai yeTongue)

But when NK goes out he sees Bhindi nose trying to clean his foot wear and he is convinced that Khushi is speaking the truthConfused
(Apparently the bloody shoe finally manges to convince NK that Khushi is speaking the truth...And dont ask me the logic of it...it has also been summarily kidnappedDead)
Naani comes and informs them that they are going to have a Raksha havan in their house
On the other side...Bhindi nose is packing is brief case and Anji the akal se ganji comes out of the bathroom...(And we finally see Anji the akal se ganji using her own room and bathroom .I never knew that. she actually lived in that room...the way she is always found in her brother's room...it would seem that she actually resides just outside his door...Chatai laga keDead.)

Anyways...the bheegey Baal wali Anji the akal se ganji comes out of the bathroom
(and I wished to sing a song..Bheegey baal tere, Khali mann tera, Lage bhindi saa...hubby ka nose tera...Kabhi ek baar, apna dimaag toh laga, ke tera hubby hai...inside snakewa ki KhaalAngry)

And ofcourse suddenly we see her attacking her hubby... I was like HALELUJAH she has a back and a bone too!!! and a tongue which can actually say something other than 'Aap kitney acche hai' to her bhindi nose husbandAngry...and she called him a liar and tells him that he is not going to the court as he said but going to some SK travelsShocked...and as he suddenly says 'Oh ya I forgot I was not going to the court but  to SK travels...' she is Okieee... I am happy nowConfused...WHAT??? seriously??? that is all it takes to manao and patao you!!Dead

The two jasssoos,,, aka Khushi and NK who are lurking outside the room  decide that there is some fishy in the bag..and so NK will try to sneak peek into it...

Pooja in the living room (Again,,,The Gods are so tired of this poojas...they must be wishing.,..Kaash bhindi nose humein bhi kidnap kar leta...hum iss garmi mein iss havan kund ki jwala se toh bach jaateD'oh)
Khushi sitting there and praying to DM and asking for forgiveness... NK comes and gives news that the lock was not digital but the old school lock and key wala Lock..and hence he could not open it...(NK...what use are those muscles...??? you could have just broken the lock...Ouch)
So our Khush Mataaa...rises to teh occassion and goes to the freeloading couple's room (Aka Shyam and Anji's room) and topples it upside down to find the key..she even tries to open it with her hair pin (Wah wah!! Khushi Kumari Gupta singh Raizada...aap toh badi pahonchi hui chorni haiDead).and in the event manages to drop her earrings ...(that too along with its lock..ConfusedConfusedConfused.so Khushi wears the earrings in this fashion..no wonder all her jewellery keeps falling or tangling everywhereConfused)

she is all cramped up to finding the key oblivious of this when Mrs. Aakash aka Payal comes in and asks what is her beloved sister doing under the bed of her SIL...when she herself spots the earring and answers the question...khushi just says yes to the assumption and tries to take the earring and in the process finds the key...HALELUJAH finally!!

Precap : Khushi finds Arnav's boarding pass and passport from the bag (Really...Boarding pass!!! That means he had already cleared immigration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and these guys actually kidnapped him AFTER that???? What kind of security do we have on our airports...Dead
)

Edited by -Srushti- - 14 June 2012 at 12:35am

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*shivnirRajouriNas1swarajgirsweta2541984kash_sgpaceofdeathRSG19ArSha_TillIDiejanetdennisSrijaBharathiraisshinings_salekhtowatchafreen13dd.coolAshiraniaAnfalahutaPappu.aminakhanRita.CDaspayelAkhilaDsunramfiddu-brsshree.Kryptonite.-LiveMyLife-printySwathiarshiPutijaChalhovdeereyedgal504Sweet_Ashumteri_susancpervaizkyph21Sarun.ZayaholicYash141SpotSharaashubhi_schristiandior.PriyyankaCookMySocksmithasrksparikhginacRozy77ipkknd06minnieeRuchaMulayclaireDDvish.narenparu_roxArshig8KatelynMullai_27deejagiwezyusashred12OmaRamdassnithyamkvminuukhushixprettyasjensujal_kashishcaprigurl-.Aphrodite.-OptimisticEyesVarunKiBiwiseelakskat007riyya6-AviatoR--Ms.Wildcherry-bones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND - WU- 13/6 - Teen Tagda toh Kaam Bigada?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

smithasrk

IF-Dazzler

smithasrk

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..Loved the commentsLOL

-Srushti-

minniee

IF-Dazzler

minniee

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Bheegey baal tere, Khali mann tera, Lage bhindi saa...hubby ka nose tera...Kabhi ek baar, apna dimaag toh laga, ke tera hubby hai...inside snakewa ki KhaalAngryAngryAngryAngry
The Gods are so tired of this poojas...they must be wishing.,..Kaash bhindi nose humein bhi kidnap kar leta...hum iss garmi mein iss havan kund ki jwala se toh bach jaateD'oh

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

poojaliii...LOLLOL
jus luv d way u update...Smile

Edited by ArHi_JeeVi - 13 June 2012 at 10:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-vish.naren

-.Aphrodite.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
(Really...Boarding pass!!! That means he had already cleared immigration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and these guys actually kidnapped him AFTER that???? What kind of security do we have on our airports...DeadDeadDeadDeadDead)

I agree with u on this PIC and amazing WU even on such episode Hug

-Srushti-

AkhilaD

AkhilaD

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
haha..

naa.. anjali sleeps near DM [ as her beloved Chote told in 1 of the SBS].. he even showed the bed ROFL  there saying "ab toh yakeen hogaya hoga aapko that she sleeps here.. dekho.."ROFL

-Srushti-

caprigurl

IF-Sizzlerz

caprigurl

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Hillarious dose along with the updatesLOL thank you yaar :D

-Srushti-

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus