Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Need a surprise project Idea

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gothope

Goldie

gothope

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
So I met my now boyfriend online. We been together for a while. Next month he is coming here to see me for the first time. Both of us are excited about meeting in person. Like I said we have been "together" for a while so we know what we can expect out of the other one. However it still makes a difference to be able to have a visual. So therefore I want to make this video for him with like clips from bunch of different movie clips or show clips kinda conveying the message as to how I am like a person. So let me tell you little bit about myself that I know he knows but still something to help me put a video together. And maybe you can help me pick out a clip that goes with my nature and then I will put all those in a video.

By the way sorry if I sound like I am self praising that's like the last thing I want to do however I am kinda trying describe myself from both of our point of views.

So let's see
I am super sweet.

I am caring.

I am loving

I am very dedicated ( a clip where if a girl promised something she actually fulfills it)

I am punctual ( always on time and all) ( maybe a clip where the girl gets mad at the guy for being late on a date )

I am pretty religious ( some sorta clip where someone is doing the aarti or something possibly ganpati related)

BOTH OF US LOVE KIDS ( speaking of which I think the best clip would be from hum saath saath hai during the song suno dulhan when the kids sing "chanda mama hai pyare hai hamare mama") The reason why I like this clip is because he knows I am obsessed with his niece. In fact I ask more about her then him LOL.

I am pretty family oriented since I grew up in a broken family ( maybe a clip where the girl misses having a family(parents) or something)

I am not the biggest one on cooking indian food ( like a clip where the girl  can barely cook)

I am pretty romantic ( so maybe a clip where the girl plans a date for the guy)

I miss having siblings ( so maybe a clip where the girl is like an only child)

Oh I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY FREEDOM ( so maybe a clip where the girl gets mad if she gets bossed around or something )

I am SUPER emotional.

I can kinda be childish LOL

So yeah that's about it for now I hope someone can help me and even if you can't help me with all the clip ideas some will be better than none

Edited by hope20 - 14 June 2012 at 6:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JasToronto

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need a surprise project Idea" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JasToronto

IF-Dazzler

JasToronto

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
here it is Pooja which shows you are caring, super sweet,loving & charming.

Edited by JasToronto - 14 June 2012 at 4:50pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top