Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

FF:Seducing Mr.Virat Ch27 pg 143 PROMO updt pg 152 (Page 6)

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lits_virman

Awsm prelude!!!!!Big smile thanx dearWink
i am a lil cnfsd wit d title is it Virat  bein seduced r he seducin sm1 wit his killer hot look!!!!!Confused na na our mannu will seduce our hotty naughty viraat
do pm me... ya ofcourse i'll..
wd luv 2 read d ff snds intrestin!!!!Wink thanx dear hope u'll like further updates alsoSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lits_virman

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madpaki

Wow wat a awesome start loved it please continue soon waiting eagerly to know who virat with his car let's hope its manvi clever little plan for a lift please pm Me

Kanwal x
thanx alooot dear...ya dear will surely pm u..Smile
Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lafiza

nice plz cntnu n pm me wen u updte
thanx lafiza..plz keep readingEmbarrassed

Edited by Ayushii_Angel - 18 June 2012 at 7:04pm
Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jia123sagar

nice concept  continue
thanx jia dear..plz keep readingBig smile
Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alicemath

interesting start... thanx yaraEmbarrassed
plz cont soon ...n dont forgt to pm me wen ya update...Smileok dear..will pm u..
by the way...catchy titleWink ahan glad u like itSmile
Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by girl_rocks

waiting!!!!
pm me 
thanx alot yara plz keep reading..Embarrassed
Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by layna

i like the prologue, interesting, i hope you'll continue Approve

thanx layna..glad u like plz keep readingEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

layna

Ayushii_Angel IF-Dazzler
Ayushii_Angel
Ayushii_Angel

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

_01

In hospital Virat again looked at his watch-2.30am.He was depressed nd tensed.He ran his perfect shaped fingers in his hairs nd again asked the doctor "Dr.saab koi to rastaa hoga?"
DR replied:Dekhiye Mr.Vadhera hum apki problem samajh sakte hain,bt we are sorry hum chah kar bhi kuch nahi kar sakte.It is an accident nd waise bhi.. u were drunk while driving.it's police case,or yeh police hi handle kray to acha hai.You just pray that woh ladki hosh mein aane ke baad apke against statement na dey,its up to ur luck now.Their conversation interrupted by police inspector who just entered. 
DR:Hello Sir,let me take u to that patient's room for whom u hv come.

Next scene,
A girl was lying on the hospital bed,her head was bandaged nd her leg was plastured.she was sleeping bt restless.
A young,dark and handsome man came into the room and sat on a chair beside her bed.He took her hand into his hand,creased hr cheek to move hr hairs away from it nd kissed on her forehead very affectionetly.she opened her eyes hurriedly,her vision was blured.She rubbed hr eyes nd tried to sit.He made her sit.She hardly pushed him away.
"AoOo! ab meine kya kia manvi? he asked 
Manvi:kya kia? Sid do u have any idea how much i got scared,agar 1minute bhi dair hojati to mein to..
Sid:lekin aisa kuch hua to nahi na,or dont u trust me?kya mein tumhein kbhi kuch bhi hone de skta hun.
Sid:ya,bt its so risky,its realy dangerous. Sid mujhe nahi lagta ke yeh itna easy hai jitna hum ise samajh rahe hain,Its impossible...
Sid:Nothing is impossible for Siddhart Mehra...
Manvi:"agar usey kuch pta chal gaya to?"
Sid:"look manvi humare plan ka pehla step successful ho chuka hai,nd u know whats the best thing?Usey shak bhi nahi hua or.. hoga b nahi.."He looked in to hr eyes,held hr hand in his, nd thn completed his sentence "agr tum chaho to,or mujhe tum pay pura bharosa hai my beauty with brain"
She smiled "Sid u don't worry,i wont break ur trust,I m always wd u bt tumhein bhi apna promise yad hai na?"
Sid:mein yeh kaise bhul sakta hun bas 3 months more,nd then mein khud dad se baat karunga,or phir hum shadi krlenge,bt now we only have to concentrate on our mission.."Mission..Seducing Mr.Virat vadhera" Manvi nd Siddhart hugged eachother.
Sid:acha mein chalta hun,i think he is about to come
Manvi:who?
Sid:wahi Mr.Virat vadhera,jin ki car se tumhara accident hua hai,he winked at her,u take care and han dont even try to contact me,mein khud tumse contact karunga.
Manvi:ok,u dont worry i'll handle every thing.
Sid went,she again liyed on the bed thinking,wt she'll hv to do next to seduce Mr.Virat vadhera...

In manvi's hospital's room...

Inspector:Hello mem,how ru feeling now?
Manvi:ya much better..
Ins:may i know ur name plz?
Manvi:manvi.
Ins:mem aap mujhe bataaiye apke sath kya hua tha,yeh accident kaise hua?
Manvi:Sir..She thought for a moment then continued."Ghalti meri hai.. mein he bedhiani mein road cross kar rahi thi,toh ye accident hogaya.
Inspector:R u sure?He asked surprisely.Manvi:"ji.."
Inspector:"apko kisi se darne ki zaroorat nae hai Miss manvi,ur safe.." He assures her.
Manvi:"No sir m telling u,yeh accident meri apni ghalti ki waje se hua hai,is mein kisi aur ki koi ghalti nahi hai."
Ins:ok then..He stood up.."what a waste of time...socha tha is virat vadhera ke against koi to avidense mil jayega..bt.." He left mumbling.
Inspector came out of the room,here virat was standing out staring at the floor in tension.He came to his senses nd looked at him to heard inspector's voice. 
I:Mr.Vadhera,Miss.Manvi has given her statement,he sniffed then continued,"she said," is mein apki koi ghalti nae thi yeh accident us larki ki apni la parwahi ki waje se hua hai."
virat:WAATTT?He asked in shock..!
Inspector went,
Doctor:"GOOD LUCK han!,nd he also left."

Virat in so much wonder came to the room.Manvi looked at him nd just lost in his charm..His sharp features,strong Jaw line,dark silky hairs creasing his forehead making him more attractive.His black silk shirt was exposing his muscular body,providing a tiny glance at the muscels underneath,as first two buttons of his shirt was opened.She jst lost in almond ocean of his eagle eyes.The way he was looking at her,was jst killing her.The famous Virat vadhera,Heartbeat of millions of girl's hearts.A super star,on whose single wink,any girl of the world can easily ready to die..Nd he is infront of me..His auburn eyes are realy scanning ME?She thought.
Manvi didnt want it,bt atlast virat broke the eye lock.The way he ran his perfect shaped fingers through his neck,his atitude,his style..She just wanted to saw him whole life like this.
Her heart beat accelerated when the most handsome man sat on the chair beside her bed.she was sittng on the bed,still looking at him wdout a blink,wd opened mouth.
Virat:manvi...He spoke in his seductive voice..
Manvi was gazing his lips..Only she knew how lucky was she feeling..As super star virat took her name..She was still in wonder..Virat smiled at her..
That added more fibre on her when his lips curved into the sexiest smile of the world."Do i ever get the chance to kiss his juicy,soft lips"she thought.She was not beleiving on hr eyes tht Virat vadhera is so closed to her,for whose single glimpse,millions of girls use to die.She wanted to touch him to check,if he is realy there.
Just then virat,who was already confused to saw her reactions, cleared his throat,helping manvi to came out of his sorcery.She came to her senses nd rebuked herself in hr heart.."what the hell u were thinking manvi?Ru crazy,jst Concentrate on ur mission."She made up hr mind,nd reminded all the lines she learnt to speak infront of this prince charming.
Virat:Tum bhi janti ho or mein bhi ke ye accident meri waje se hua hai,i was driving carelessly nd drunk too, phir bhi tum ne jhoot bola??Kiun?? He asked sternly
manvi:Virat ji,Mein khud itni problems mein hun,apke lie kia problem create karti.She replied sadly in her sweet voice dripping with honey.Nd ya it works,hr words pinched virat's heart.
Virat:problem mein?kiun aapko kia problem hai? He asked cautiously.
Manvi:Ab mein aapko kya btaun virat ji,Mujhe meri land lady ne ghar se nikal dia,saying this she burst into tears...she continued 
yeh bhi nahi socha ke ek jawan,khoobsurat, single ladki itni raat ko kahan jayegi...
Virat smiled on hr description abt herself,bt pressed his smile with the question.
Virat:oh acha, thats why tum itni raat ko akeli road par..bt usne tumhein nikala kiun?He asked curiously.
Manvi:meine 3months se rent nahe dia tha na islie...She was crying loudly.
Virat:plz stop crying.He said while closing his ear,But why u didnt paid the rent??
Manvi:Kiunki mujhe 3 mahine pehle job se nikal dia gaya tha..
she was continuesly crying at the top of hr voice.
Virat:or woh q?
Manvi:Mera boss acha admi nahi tha,he wanted to make physical relations wd me, meine mana kia or kaha k mein sb ko bta dungi, to usne job se nikal dia.
Virat felt little awkward but ignore it,giving him his hankercheif.
Manvi took it,dried her tears nd ofcourse her nose,made it dirty,"ab mein kia karun mein kaha jaungi,itni mushkil say ek jaga job milne ki umeed hui thi,mujhe subha interview k lie jana tha but yeh accident,or mera paon fracture hogaya,ab kya hoga...mein is accident mein mar q nae gayi bhagwan"..She was mumbling nd sobbing continuesly..
Virat was irritated now "Dekho plz tum rona band karo
Ab mein kya karungi..Kahan rahungi..she was weeping..
virat:"mere sath chalo,
she gave him a look..
he hesitately"I mean,aap mere sath ruk sakti hein...jab tk aapka paiyr(leg) theek nahi hojata,
manvi hesitated:nahin mein..wo..
virat:"Plz aap aise kahan jayengi,or yeh sab hua bhi to meri waje se hai.."
manvi:Lekin..
virat:Its truely ok..
She thought for a moment nd then simply nodded in approval...

HOPE U LIKE IT...
PLZZZ COMMENT ON THE STORY TO LET ME KNOW ABT UR VIEWS ND TELL ME WETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT...

Let me know shud i continue or not... 
All the respective readers Plz hit like,if u like it.Nd coment must! To let me k9 tht ru interestd or not?I wants to write something different on Virman..mean serial se thora hatt ke u know.. Wink wt say?its all up to u frnz..Wt u wants to read?..I want to imagine them in different avatars Day Dreaming..Nd m so excited to write more.. Day Dreaming plz give ur precious comments to know abt ur views...Thanx Smile wd love ayushi!..

Edited by Ayushii_Angel - 18 June 2012 at 7:17pm

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

ladly123lakhanikomalcappacuinogigijaysweetariashadhaajaieshapatel77anubabluUdaya2Dina98210pweettiechic-princess-anushka30shehnazmithanishivandhniamee1unnatiaTuba_KSGmeant4uonliechandana123NinaAriefnishi12345marleylafizakateyesarhifandebineghavamps1996sweetyyyyyyymy.shringRose_Tandontulip.floralits_virmanlove_zainramaniranisha19munnihyderabadlaynapinkstarsRuchi-interestshaimahaysha1989Aashika_virmanchandiniebindakusharberrybeauty14nrithyaoMJHTmonayagirl_rocksangel_sofiahooriia_xprrk86rev4evaduskneha fan1virman.lovershaanu0111roshrebalicemathRach-dc-Antu-_-Aslan-snehalovegurti-Sweetzo.Tuhi-ShivRajputhangokBadtameezDil.kulsum_virmanpreetipcKanwal_chohan-BhabhiKiBehna--Patronus-love_never_dies..Zainab..-PhoenixD-iwantitall...Jes...

Go to top