Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanx alot frnz for ur concern..m so soorrryyy for being so late...
I'll try my best to update soon as possible... 😊
SharkylovesJake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HEY!!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š

MISSED ME???!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

HA WELL I DID TOO⭐️... UR ALL CHAPETRS TILL NW FRM 12TH TO THE LATEST READ IT IN ONE GO!πŸ˜› πŸ‘

GOOOD JOB.. REALLY..πŸ˜ƒ

I WILL PREDICT UR NEXT STORY LINE OK????πŸ˜‰

BY UR NEXT UPDATE... TILL THEN CHEERS!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ 

SHARKY πŸ˜³
virumanu thumbnail
hey buddy its been long u been updated plz fast da
say_cheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Knock ! Knock !
Ahem ! Ahem !
Koi hai ?
So i was asking ki when r u going to update ? Its really being a long time so time to wake up n giving us update ...
Okay ! Bye !!
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail
Ya its realy true..now its time to post new chapii..bt.
My right hand got fracture 17 days ago..i knw u guys will lost interest in my FF
..i knw whole creativity of my mind will be waste coz my readers will leave to read my FF..No one'll wait..coz no one can..
I knw..
Bt..wt to do..i also dont want to stop writing,same as u all dont want me to stop writing..bt i cant write wd my left hand
..this post i typed by my left hand..HARDLY..
Bt Alhamdulilah now my hand is getting bettr..
I'll try my best to update asap..
May be it would short chappi..bt i assure u all will love it..
M extremly sorry for late..
Thanx for ur love nd support my readers..my friends..
I hope u guys will try to undrstand
Wd lv ur stupid writer..Ayushi!
😊
__Aarti__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
get well soon dear ,
take rest yr ,and will be waiting for your update .
say_cheese thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gosh ! U fractured ur right hand 😲 how ?

Any ways. Health comes 1st dear so conc. On it 1st ...
We can wait dont worry ...
Get well soon ..my best wishes...

TC !
LoverBollywood thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar too good pleasee continue soon...
Ayushii_Angel thumbnail

Chapter_19

As the morning sets in,the birds start singing,the wind blow softly with the sweet fragrance of the flowers of a huge garden.Butterflies dance all over the place,nd the sound of the water fountain just complete the natural music background of Vadhera Villa.The blessed morning air coming through the window was blowing hr silky straight hairs.Instead watching the beautiful panorama,infront of hr eyes,she was lost some where.
Virat knocked hr room's door nd she came out of hr bundle of thoughts.
Virat:may i come in princess?
Manvi smiled formally nd noded in yes.
Virat:Ramu kaka ne btaya ke tum raat ko he agaein thein.Mujhe bta deti to main tumhein lene ajata.Waise...Ab kaisi hai tumhari frnd.He said while extending his steps to hr.  
Manvi:frnd?She thought for a sec nd thn remembrd tht yesterday she lied to Virat."Han wo ab theek hai,kal he discharge hogae thi."
Virat:oh good,bt u said tum rat ko apni frnd ke sath stay krogi.
Manvi:han mujhe rukna to tha,bt wo ermm...Han, wo uski aunty agae thi,wo uske pas raat ko ruk rhi thi,to phr mein agae.Or waise bhi ab wo theek hai.
Virat:hmm,well i thnk u hv freshn up,so lets have sm breakfast.
Manvi:nahi,m nt feeling hungry.
Virat:no excuses,Waise bhi u didnt had ur dinner na.Mujhe bhi bohat bhook lagi hai,ab to tumhare sath khane ki itni adat hogai hai ke akele kuch khaya nahi jata.I also hadn't my dinner.His words touched hr heart. 
Virat:Come come...He drag hr to the dining.
While having their breakfast Virat asked "tum aaj itni jaldi kaise uth gaen"
Manvi:wo,bs yunhi ankh khul gae thi.
Virat:acha,mujhe laga shayad soi nahi.She chocked while eating.
Virat:u ok?
Manvi:ya m ok...She thought how he know tht i didnt sleep whole night.
Virat:so kya decide kya..Manvi got worried wt he is talking abt.Was he following me,no..No..He cant.
Manvi:kis barey mein?
Virat:yahi ke aaj sham music launch mein kya pehno gi?
She sighed "his double meaning talks would kill me sm day"
Manvi:abhi socha nahin.
Virat:is mein sochna kya hai?He read hr confused face nd thn continue "now dnt tell me tht u hv not seen that shoping bags"
Manvi:which shoping bags?
Virat:that bags?which i kept in ur room.
Manvi:oh,i didnt notice.
Virat:kamaal hai,tum larkian sach mei weathr ki tarha change hoti ho.Kal shoping ke lie kitni excited thein or aaj bags tk nahi dekhe.He shook hz head.
Manvi:how u can be so sure abt ladies nature,aftr meeting only single girl.She asked this time in challenging tone.
Virat:who said tht m saying it aftr meetng a single lady.I have met alot...As ur so called dates.I hv dated alot so m saying it wd experience.
Manvi lowerd hr eyes,may be in disapointment.
Virat:Bt let me clear one thing my princess he continued "Manvi Manvi hai or Maya Maya." 
Virat stood up, ... 
His brown leather jacket graced with his presence...He put on hr blue shades.."I'm gng for an important meeting,u plz gt ready in evening."
He took few steps,thn stoped nd said turning "Manvi i wont go with out u..!"
Manvi again felt little surprise,how he came to know tht m thinkng of not going in music launch, nd said in infantile tone "Bt Virat...I.."
Virat:"No means no,if u want me to go..So plz gt ready on time..otherwise we'll party at home.."
manvi:But..
Virat:bye princess.He cut in between nd left.
Manvi formaly said:"Bye"
She went to hr room nd checked tht shopping bags.She started unpacking the boxes,her eyes twinkled looking at beautiful dresses.Virat brought so many dresses for hr.The most amazing thing was tht he brought matching jwellery,bangles,sandils,hair clips nd many more things wd every dress.She felt realy pleased,(as its ladies nature).Her glance then fell on a box which was packed in a gift wraper.A note was stuck on this,she read it "I want u to wear,this dress in evening.Other wise u can wear wt ever u want.U know bettr wt should u wear..So better decide ur self"
Manvi unwrapped the box nd found beautiful Golden dress in it.one side sleave less,nd other side shoulder less.It was looking expensive more than other dresses.With precious work on it.She took hr dress nd checked it infront of mirror tht how it is looking.All the tensions vanished from hr mind,nd she was smiling,widely,genuinely.It happens may be when u Rohan happy from the core of ur heart.Whn u felt real happines.She was not happy becoz Virat brought beautiful,expensive nd alot of dresses.Bt because Virat brought them for her.Jst it was enough for hr,tht Virat imagine hr in these dresses nd select one for her.She blushed on hr thinking.Suddenly hr little smile vanished nd she became furious on hr own thoughts.She throw the dress.Manvi fell on the bed nd started crying bitterly.She throw the pillows and cussions down on the floor.She squeezd one of the pillow in hr arms.She held hr head "why this always happend to me,whenever i want to go away from u,my cruel fate never allow me to go far from u.What i do?I hv no options,no..She wiped hr tears harshly..."mujhe laga tha ke ab tumhari kismat ka faisla hojayega,lekin..She again brust into tears,thinkng wt she was expecting,nd wt hv happnd yesterday.
Flashback:
Manvi rang the bell wd alot of courage.Her heart was hammering inside hr bossom nd hr palms became cold by sweat,instead of the cold weather of shimla.Aftr few seconds an old lady opened the door.
Manvi forced a smile on hr face nd spoke,as she hv practiced alot in taxi on the way.
Lady:ji kahie. 
Manvi:"Namaste aunty,mujhe natasha se milna hai"
Lady:"Natasha se,aap andar aiye,aiye bethie"
Manvi while sitting:thank u.
Lady:Aap hein kon?Or natasha se kiun milna chahti hein.
Manvi:ji wo mein uski frnd hun, Ma..Madhura.
Lady:Aap jhoot bol rahi hein,aap uski frnd nahi hoskti.
Manvi got scared,why she is saying this.Nd who is she?Usey mujh pe shak to nahi..Nahi nahi,She tried to manage the situation.
Manvi:aap aisa kiun keh rahi hein.Mein uski frnd hun.
Lady:agar tum uski frnd hoti,to tumhein pta hota ke wo humein kab se hamesha ke lie chhod ke ja chuki hai.She became over whelmed nd startd weeping.Meri bachi ab hamare beech nahi rahi.
Manvi felt embarassed bt confused..What?She hs died,to phr wo cheque?Ab kaise pta karun?
Manvi:lekin aunty ye sb hua kaise.Wo to bilkul theek thi.
Lady wiped hr tears "Ab kya btaun beta,tum to janti ho ke natasha kitni ziddi(stub born) or jazbati (emotional) thi.Use bachpan se hi film star banne ka bohat shok tha.Us ke papa ke guzar jane ke baad uska ye shok uski zarurat ban gaya.Usey jald se jald paisa kamane ka or koi rasta nazar nahi aya.Usne apni khwahishon ko pura krne ke lie sb kuch kia,dancing acting sab kuch.Lekin ek din isi film industry ki waja se hi uski jan chali gae.She was sobbing "Na jane wo konsi manhoos ghari thi jab natasha Virat Vadhera se mili.
Manvi's eyes opened wide,she wanted to listen more.
Kya?Virat?
Lady:han Virat,famous actor Virat.natasha usey pagalon ki tarha chahti thi,deewani thi uski.Bas din raat, subha shaam,uthte bethte sote jagte Virat,Virat,Virat.Usne tumhe bhi to btaya hoga na?
Manvi:han?han btaya tha lekin.Aunty Virat or natasha ki maut ka kya connection hai?
Lady:bs beta jb natasha ne Virat ko purpose kia to usne saaf inkaar kr dia.Kiun ke wo use sirf achi dost manta tha.Natasha ko laga ke shayad wo apne carrier ke lie shadi nahi krna chahta islie inkar kar raha hai.Wo Virat ke sath bina shadi kie rehne ke lie bhi tayar ho gai.Jab Virat ko laga ke wo unki dosti ko ghalat simt (direction) le ja rahi hai to usne us se dosti khatam kar di.Wo use avoid karne laga.Uski calls bhi receive krna band kar dia.Uske msgs or letter ka bhi jawab nahi dia.Wo bohat dishearted hui or usne sleeping pills kha li or suicide atempt karne ki koshish ki.Jab Virat ko pta chala to wo hospital aya.Natasha ko us ke aney se or yakeen hogaya ke wo bhi usey chahta hai.Bas izhaar nahi karta.Natasha ne phir usey dhamkana shuru kar dia.Wo usey bulati wo nahi ata to usey khudkushi krne ki dhamki deti or phr wo ajata tha.Kiunke wo janta tha ke natasha ki zindagi hmare lie kitni zruri hai.Mere retire hone ke baad wohi to ghar chala rahi thi,Mein school teacher thi.. isi tarha ek din wo aya hum ghar pe nahi they, natasha ne usey seduce krne ki koshish ki lekin wo gusse mein chala gaya.Natasha ne usey rokne ki bohat koshish ki usey dhamki di,lekin usne koi parwah nahi ki,tum to janti ho wo politician Rajat Vadhera ka beta hai,ek sharif family ko belong karta hai.Bohat sharif or naik insaan hai.Us raat Wo chala gaya.Or natasha ne dishearted ho ke apni nass kaat li.Jb tk hum aye or usey hospital le ke gaye,tab tak bohat dair ho chuki thi,wo hamein chhod ke..She could not complete nd startd weeping.Manvi consoled hr.Before she could say any thing,lady continued."Lekin beta tum yahan aaj achanak kaise?Tumhen us se koi kaam tha?"
Manvi:nahi aunty wo mein uski bht purani dost hun.Study cmplt krne ke lie UK chali gai thi.Last week he lauti thi.Socha natasha se mil lun.
Lady:lekin tumhein yahan ka address kaise..Zarur rashmi ne dia hoga.Wo aksar ati rehti hai.Natasha ki best frnd thi.
Manvi:han han,mujhe usi ne bataya.She lied very smartly.
Manvi:she thought for a minute then asked "aapne ghar change kiun kia?I mean us ghar mei natasha ki kitni yadein basi hongi na"
Lady:han lekin wo ghar production house ki taraf se tha.Ye natasha ne khud kharida tha,mujhe to btaya bhi nahi tha usne.Lekin Virat ko pta tha..Usne mujhe yaha shift kia.Warna mein to kitni pareshan thi ke ab kaha jaungi.Meri beti ne bank ke through kuch paise invest kr rakhe the.Jis ka profit 30,000 hr month milta hai,jis se rohan ki school fee or ghar ka kharch chalta hai.
Manvi was in hr own thoughts wt abt tht check,or ye 30,000 same amount?
Lady:arey beta mujhe to dhyaan hi nahi raha apni baaton mein lag gai or tumse pani ka bhi nahi pucha.Tum betho mein chaye lati hun.
Manvi:nahi aunty,mein bs chalti hun.Phir kabhi..
Lady:arey nahi,aise kaise?Tum natasha ki dost ho.Aise nahi jane dungi.Bs 5mint betho mein abhi ayi.Nd she left.
Manvi was so tense,she was unable to captured in hr mind tht wht should she do now?Just then hr glance fell on a boy,approximetly 12 years old,wearing spectacles.She understood he is rohan,natasha's younger bro.She called him,he came nd sat beside hr.
Ro:aap natasha didi ki frnd ho?
Manvi:han,aap konse class mein parhte ho?She asked now with genuine smile on hr face.
Rohan:mein 6th standard mein parhta hun.
Manvi:acha,yeh to bohat achhi baat hai.aap bare ho kar kya bano gey.
Rohan:Mein bare ho kr bohat bara buisness man bnunga or Virat bhaia ke sarey paise wapis kar dunga.He said in excitement.
Manvi smile vanished,nd she asked instantly."konse paise?"
Rohan bite his tongue.."nahi kuch nahi,wo mere mun se galti se,kuch nahi"
Manvi:Mein tumhari didi ki dost hun,to tumhari didi jaisi hui na.Tum apni didi se to kuch nahi chhupate hoge na.Mujhe nahi btao ge?She pleaded bt very smartly.
Rohan:ermm acha theek hai,lekin aap promise kro,mummy ko kuch nahi btaogi.He extended his hand.Manvi shook hand wd him saying promise.
Rohan:wo actually Virat bhaia ko lagta hai ke natasha didi ki maut unki waja se hui hai.Agar wo us din nahi jatey,to shayad didi zinda hoti.Islie wo bohat sorry hein.He pushed his glasses further up his nose nd continued.Islie ab wo humen didi ki kami mehsus hone nahi daina chahte.Apko pta hai mumy ko lagta hai ke wo paise bank se milte hein,lekin wo paise to Virat bhaia bank ke through bhaijte hein.Wo meri school ki fees bhi daite hein.Or yeh ghar bhi didi ne nahi bal ke Virat bhaia ne kharida tha,agar wo hamari help nahi krte to najane hum kahan rehte.He said innocently.
Manvi:lekin yeh sb tumhein kaise pata,or tumne apni mumy ko kiun nahi btaya?
Rohan:Ek din jab Virat bhaia yahan aye the to wo apne manager (mr.Sinha) se baat kar rhe the ke yeh sb kuch mumy ko pta nahi chalna chahie.To meine sun lia tha,lekin Virat bhaia ne mujhe dekh lia tha,unhone mujhe samjhaya ke agr mein mumy ko bta dunga to wo unki help nahi laingi,or phir mein school bhi nahi ja paunga.Lekin phir meine b unse promise kya ke mein bare ho kar unke sare paise wapis kardunga.Didi aap mumy ko nahi btaogi na...Manvi lost in hr own  Deliberation,as everything was clear like mirror.
Rohan:bolo na didi,he pleaded
Manvi pass sarcastic smile nd promised "nahin btaungi"
Flash back end
Manvi wiped hr tears nd picked up her cell,she was abt to call Sid.Bt she stopped,"Sid kabhi meri baat ka beleive nahi krega.Ulta mujhe hi dante ga,ke mujhe kya zarurat hai in sab mein parne ki.Lekin mein kya karun.Wo ladki,Sid.Uff... Agr mein ek pal ke lie maan bhi lun ke Virat doshi hai,to phir usne itni khuli offer par bhi natasha ke sath rehne ke lie inkaar kiun kar dia?Or aaj tak uski family ki financial help q kar rha hai?Mein Virat naam ki kitab key jitne panne khol rahi hun,har panne pe ek naya rang mil raha hai..Najane is kitab ke anth mein kya hoga.

...Evening 7Pm...

Manvi's thought broke hearing car's horn.She smooth hr hairs,took hr cell and hv one last glimpse of herself in dressing mirror.She was looking stunning in hr golden fitted dress.Instead of hr beautiful big round eyes,mascara nd perfect shades..The real shine of her eyes were missing...she went out of hr room to the car.She could feel his continues stare at her..bt may be didn't had courage to met eyes with him..He came nd opened th car door for her...she cant resist nd looked up He was looking the most handsm person of the world at that time..in his white suit..wd blue silk shirt inside,scarf was covering his neck..their eyes met nd they lost in their wonderland..Manvi little shivered coz of cool breeze was blowing..she slightly shivered God knows why??she felt cold coz of  weather or his killing eyes was increasing goose bumps inside her.She knew that Virat was stareing nd admiring her each part...bare shoulder dress in such a cold weather,was his choice..hr golden fitted maxi below the knee..hr opend hairs creasing her silky body like they are playing wd creamy shoulders,,Atlast Manvi broke the eye lock.."Chalein?"she asked
Virat came out of his trance nd got embarras..ya sure..he made hr sit inside the car nd they drove away...

Precap: Virat said in anger "Izzat sab ki izzat hoti hai,chahe wo koi bhi ho."

Hope u like this late update...I hardly gt time to write.So plz plz bare wd me nd do coments must,as m waitng impatiently.Jitni jaldi cmnts utni jaldi next update...Lubb u alot,Ayushiii πŸ˜Š

JESNIA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
waw... you  are  back.
awesome  update.
thank you  for the  pm.