Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
A writer invests something of himself/herself in every character he/she creates...a writer is living life vicariously through each of his/her characters after all...the proportion may vary...some characters may have more of people whom he/her has interacted with/met/ read about...some may be all him/her...each of these characters is living some of the secret/subconscious fantasies of the writer after all...With regard to Ashu, he almost does seem KP's alter ego...no wonder KP is sensitive when Ashu's actions are criticized...after all positive/negative feedback is a part of the game for media professionals...but this guy does seem unduly touchy! Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
Niks_uae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with u ..

ashu is a typical male chauvinist just like KP... when wife wears nice sexy dress.. u call her item girl or something... 😡i dont know from where tht came from... it dint go down well wid me... 

only goes to show KP's chauvinist brain..who thinks his audience is in kitchen till 11pm...

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Niks_uae

i agree with u ..

ashu is a typical male chauvinist just like KP... when wife wears nice sexy dress.. u call her item girl or something... 😡i dont know from where tht came from... it dint go down well wid me... 

only goes to show KP's chauvinist brain..who thinks his audience is in kitchen till 11pm...

that statement didn't go well with me either..Did Nidhi perform this dance in a club or something and we missed it? may be she should have put on a goonghat and sang "tumhi meri mandir..tumhi meri pooja...tumhi devtha ho.." i bet that would gain the approval 
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: Niks_uae

i agree with u ..

Well, I guess this is KP's fuddy-duddy part coming to the fore in Ashu...but It is not like Nidhi wore a western outfit for the first time...he has seen her in a similar outfit before...at the convention...granted that may have been a bit less revealing but not all that much...if Ashu thinks this is an item girl outfit, then he seriously needs to catch up with current Bollywood cinema!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Well, I guess this if KP's fuddy-duddy part coming to the fore in Ashu...but It is not like Nidhi wore a western outfit for the first time...he has seen her in a similar outfit before...at the convention...granted that may have been a bit less revealing but not all that much...if Ashu thinks this is an item girl outfit, then he seriously needs to catch up with current Bollywood cinema!

here again i have a doubt.how can a boy and girl share/wear the  same coat and roam whole of london.
is KP trying to tell soulmates can do anything?
when its wife,he feels its too much.hesitant to change shirt blah blah

what stuff is ashu made of?
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Well, I guess this if KP's fuddy-duddy part coming to the fore in Ashu...but It is not like Nidhi wore a western outfit for the first time...he has seen her in a similar outfit before...at the convention...granted that may have been a bit less revealing but not all that much...if Ashu thinks this is an item girl outfit, then he seriously needs to catch up with current Bollywood cinema!

that was why Ashu left the convention too.. 😆 and he is 18yrs older than Nidhi..so may be he is out of touch with the current Bollywood styles..
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Originally posted by: andkan

here again i have a doubt.how can a boy and girl share/wear the  same coat and roam whole of london.
is KP trying to tell soulmates can do anything?
when its wife,he feels its too much.hesitant to change shirt blah blah

what stuff is ashu made of?

Andkan, look at it like this...I think that one night's experience put Ashu off Mallu and women at large for the next twelve years 🤣
Niks_uae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

that was why Ashu left the convention too.. 😆 and he is 18yrs older than Nidhi..so may be he is out of touch with the current Bollywood styles..
[/QUOTE]

i think ashu is fully aware of latest bolly heroins.. there was some katrina kaif dialogue which he uttered... 😆
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Andkan, look at it like this...I think that one night's experience put Ashu off Mallu and women at large for the next twelve years 🤣

🤣hahaha  you are too much.too good.enjoying your posts
ritu3kumar thumbnail
really impressive post
good observation😆