Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Something fishy about Jatin

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
I mean he is all good natured and very successful and all, but why would he want to marry Mona who has the responsibility of 3 kids..well if its love, I can understand but I dont think he loves her or something...

I think it could all be a game, may be planned and plotted by Anushka? She even readily agreed to come along with Pradeep to meet jatin and his family while earlier she had refused to go to the guys's house whom Tani loves (I forgot the name), sorry!

Or may be its a plan by someone else to make Pradeep realise his love for Mona?

LKJCBTR Senior Member
LKJCBTR
LKJCBTR

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Ohhh.. That could be too... But I hope not, Ekta won't make Hiten's character bad... Yo know?
babbanita Senior Member
babbanita
babbanita

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
If that happens, I'm going to be pissed. First Madhav, then Jatin? I hope not. 
unniknairtcr Groupbie
unniknairtcr
unniknairtcr

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
very true,even jatin agrees to get marry,i dont think,any parent would agree with this!.cant say,Ekta might be planning some twist
..nisaluvrk.. Goldie
..nisaluvrk..
..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
if ekta uses her old boring tactics again dis cud b d thing...but i dont want dis to happen...jatin is a very gud character plz dont ruin it by making him negative...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index