Mythological Masti

::HaPpY bIrThDaY mAhArAnI LoLaVeRi!:: (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Dearest Lola ... wish you a very very very Happy Birthday !!! Have lots of fun ammd may god shower his blessings upon you always :) with loads of happines .. and tons of memorable times with family and friends !!! Happy Birthday :)

Thank you so much for all the kind wishes and blessings, Bhavna dear Hug Means the world to me, and will pray for the same for you! Thanks again xoxoxo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::HaPpY bIrThDaY mAhArAnI LoLaVeRi!:: (Page 8)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

LOLA HeartHug !!!

On this Special Day of urs, 

I wish to bless you with my endless love and care !!

Wish U a Very Very Very very very Very Happy Birthday Sweetheart !!! May you have an awesome day, full of fun and smiles... May all you dreams come true and God bless you endlessly...Hug 

U r Such a Sweet Person to be WIth !! I really enjoyed ur Splendid Company and Talks !! Thanks for Being an Awesome Frnd !! Love U Hug !!

Here is a Gift I made for u, I know how must U r obsessed for RS Ramayan !! SO Here it Goes !!

Well Before it, I just Wanna Inform u that I m Just a Starter in making Siggies SO if U dont like it Please Excuse Me Embarrassed

May life's Brightest joys Illumite ur path and may Each Day's Journey make ur Dreams Come True !!

Big smile Keep Smiling Big smile

With Lots and lots of love ...

..Varnita..

ARRE WAH! Reserved for reply...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Confused

Bhavaani

Coolbie

Bhavaani

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Dear Jethani ji!

I'm gonna keep apologising until you get sick of it ,but I'm so sorry for being late! HAPPY belated BIRTHDAYParty I hope you got everything that you wished for and that you had a piece of yummy cake for me! You deserve all the best things this world has to offer BECAUSE you're such an amazing person! Cool Like seriously you're so kind, funny and sweet AND SMART! Praanio ke Praani...MahaPraani ROFL LOL

Also I won't ever forget how we became closer as friends...the DBSK forum! And the pm's complaining about the lead actresses dialogue delivery! We were brutal! LOL And I'm so glad that you invited me to the mytho forum where I met such nice people! I love how we have loads of things in common,eps Lolo! Here's hoping that this year brings you even more happiness than the last! Now if only we could marry brothers and become real devrani-jethani Heart...but not the saas bahu serial type where I put mirchi in your food and you snip up my clothes (maine dekha tha ek baar...sacchi!) ROFL

lots of love from your Devrani! Hug

I pm'd you your present but I'm posting it here anyway

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610AishuHiBawari..RamKiJanaki..

..Surbhi..

IF-Dazzler

..Surbhi..

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
happy bday :)

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

P.S. Would it be too much to ask you to put all the pretty presents in a slideshow for me?!! Idk how to make it work like you do when they're all different sizes Confused

Will reply to the rest of your super sugary comment laterTongue, but sorry I didn't see this before! I thought you hadn't done replies yet.LOLEmbarrassed Will definitely do a slideshow for you as soon as possible today, since I'm leaving for Tennessee tomorrow for a family trip and won't be back for a week, but just know that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT HURTS!!!!! We both are probably a pair of the cheesiest, mushiest friends, but I just don't care because I miss you like crazy!!!CryCryCry I shouldn't have taken our rapid communication before for granted, because now our busy-ness is really taking a toll on me, I feel like we're drifting apart which I hope isn't true.Broken Heart No, I don't think it's true, but I still wish we both catch up soon, very soon.Embarrassed

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Lolaaa! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Have the best day ever. Party Eat LOTS of cake (and save me a piece though I may not come to retrieve it). I will try this time. Promise! You are such as sweet, helpful, and incredibly intelligent person. Hug Love you loads and wishing you have the best birthday ever! We don't talk as much as we used to which is sad :/ But you seem busy so whenever you can just drop me a scrap or something. Or a PM <3 Hug

Here's your birthday gift! Seeing that you got a ton already, you don't have to use it right now, LOL :P I'm working on more gifts by the way!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 June 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Here's your slideshow, Lola!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top