Mythological Masti

::HaPpY bIrThDaY mAhArAnI LoLaVeRi!:: (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Y'all are incredible Hug Millions of thanks for all the heartfelt wishes! Haven't been home for a long enough stretch to reply yet but hopefully tonight; until then just using some of the lovely gifts and sending hugs all around! Thanks again Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::HaPpY bIrThDaY mAhArAnI LoLaVeRi!:: (Page 7)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
LOLS!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooo sorry yaar Cry I don't get to visit every day so I missed your birthday CryCryCry

BUT better late than never.

Hope you had a blast!!!!!! And enjoyed it to the fullest!!! 

PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing

May all your wishes come true and may the upcoming year be just amazing and full of laughter, love, and success for you. HugHugHugHug

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Lolaaa! Crap I missed your birthday didn't I? =/ Anywho, happy birthday Hug Hope you had an awesome one!

-Guru jiCool (I miss those student-teacher type PMs we hadROFL)

-Simz-

IF-Rockerz

-Simz-

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday!!!!! Njoy!! Hve a BlockBuster Day :D

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Loli-Lola! It was your birthday? But...but...I missed it. Sorry! 

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a fantabulous one with all your near and dear ones and with so much cake, you wished I was there to help you mop it all up.

Now, you know I haven't got a creative bone in my body so me making something is just out of the question but guess what? I finally caught up on OUAT! Oh yes! Hit up my inbox, moi is ready for some real discussion. 

PS: Isn't this the best bday gift ever?!

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Lola has been one of the very first friends I've met on IF, and to this day I will never forget how I met her.  It was in Colors' Jai Shri Krishna forum, where I had created a fan club for Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna. I had posted there a picture of Devaki from JSK and called her the Devaki from RSK, not having seen either show so having no idea. Of course, our Maharani Lolaveri came running at once to correct my mistakeROFL and showed me a picture of RSK's Devaki. From there I took her to NDTV Imagine's Ramayan forum and introduced her to the fan club I created for Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan...and the rest as they say, is history.Cool

There, in that sacred spot, was created a legendary friendship which shall be spoken of in awe for generations to come, for Maharani Lolaveri and her good and faithful comrade JanakiWink shall change the world as we know it and one day go down in history as two of the cleverest, kindest, most beautiful, and...

Alright alright, I shall stop praising myself by using Lola as an excuse.ROFL

BUT those adjectives are certainly true for Lola. In fact, they are too less to describe just how much I value her friendship. She is one of the cleverest, kindest, most beautiful, and most thoughtful people I have ever met in my life, and I consider it my good fortune that I have her as a friend to boast of.Approve

Lola, I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday that is filled with all the love, health, happiness, and prosperity you deserve. No matter where life takes us, and even if we lose contact sometime in the future (just thinking about it makes me break into tearsBroken Heart), I hope you will always remember me just like I will you. I will always treasure the friendship we had/have...believe it or not, you have really changed my life since joining IF and made me a more thoughtful and understanding person towards others. For that, I give you full credit.Embarrassed

Sorry for being so cheesy, I got a bit emotional there.LOL

Anyway, before people start laughing at me (they probably already areROFL), HAPPY BIRTHDAY and...leave me a piece of cake.Wink

JANUUU HugHugHugHugHug I... uh... don't know what to say?!! Motormouth is once again speechless, courtesy of the undeserved love and praises you've heaped upon me... just know that 1) I remember our first "meeting" like it was yesterday and even though we don't get to chat as much as we used to then 'cuz all the growing up and getting responsible shit is happening, I feel so close to you know that it's like we're always together anyway... how's that for cheesy :P But it's truly true! 2) I value your friendship all that much and more, you lifesaver you :P 3) We won't ever lose contact - to quote Snow and Charming and simultaneously sound like a creep - I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU Evil Smile 4) I don't think I had anything to do with you blossoming into an ever-increasingly beautiful person, but if you wanna give me credit then I will surely take it LOL 5) Cake galore coming to your inbox soon! 6) HOLY CRAP MY GIFTS!!! DUDEEE I can't even start to explain how freaking much I love them HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart Covered both my mytho and nonmytho loves... the pink SiyaRam pregnancy scene one is sugary sweet as is the Snowing one, and these Rumbelle avis I might just use forever Tongue THANKS A MILLION TO THE POWER OF A MILLION TIMES for being so freaking awesomesauce, and... I LOVE YOU Hug Muah!

P.S. Would it be too much to ask you to put all the pretty presents in a slideshow for me?!! Idk how to make it work like you do when they're all different sizes Confused

Edited by lola610 - 18 June 2012 at 12:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhaHiBawari

^^hope you like the banner. made it pour toi

Baar baar din yeh aaye, baar baar dil yeh gaaye,

tum jiyo hazaaron saal, bas yehi hai arazoo,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR LOLA DI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Ok, how that I have finished my song, let me wish you a Happy Birthday once more! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I've been so lucky to have gotten to know you on India Forums! You're a wonderful person, and we're not just great friends, it's like we're sisters! I so dearly enjoy our endless conversations together and how we have so many tv show fandoms in common! So here's to you, my Lola Tai! (Tai means Didi in Marathi). A  V E R Y  H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y !
May you have the best, most dhamakedar, and extravagant birthday bash ever!

And here, I made a few presents for you. The first one is the only one with birthday text because I couldn't think of anything else clever for the others. And you are a dearie! The others, well, are just really random Rumple-Belle and Sita-Raam siggs. I know you love both jodis. 
I hope you like your gifts!

Vadh divasachya khoop khoop subhecha from your marathi sis!

OHHH dearie dearie dear... RESERVED :P

Edited by lola610 - 18 June 2012 at 12:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.AishuHiBawariVarnita.

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 18 June 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ayeshaa-

Wish you a very happy birthday Lola, may all you wishes and dreams come true, and may you be able to achieve everything out there that you want! You make such wonderful creations, and are a pure talent on IndiaForums, may this talent lead you very far in life :)

And wonderful thread guys, it's tremendously gorgeous!

Happy Birthday Greetings

Thank you so much Ayesha Hug This is really super sweet of you... I could use all the blessings I get, so please keep them coming! And double thanks for mentioning my talent, but seeing how beautiful my buds have made this thread with their creations you can imagine that it's not my own doing... itne genius doston ke beech rahungi toh its bound to rub off on me just a little, na LOL Thanks again, and the baloons are gorgeous! xoxoxo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top