Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

seriallover_OMG

seriallover_OMG

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
HEya!!!!!Smile

TOday's episode was kind of boring---NO INSA scene(why dont they just kill me?)CryCryCryCry

One thing is for sure-----Both sanchi and indu are very
DESPERATE to win elections.CryCryCryCryCry

They actually dont want to win election,they want to win over each other...(why dont u guys try to win hearts for a change???)WinkEmbarrassed

Sanchi and mehek are discussing their agendas for elections and mehek has already become the supervisor for her...heheheheh...

Jokes apart,sanchi is seriously dragging all students in her favour,not a good sign indu...She has already helped the students in getting new chairs and fans in classes...Atleast she is
somewhat helpful for students,Indu is just involved in his own gundagardi,his mamashri is advising him to bribe all the students and win this election at any cost and guess what! Indu
agreed to do so..(why indu,,,learn something from sanchi and do something good for students)Wink

I think... indu doesnt deserve to be a leader bocz he cares for his own selfish motives and avoids all the genuine student problems but again thats not his fault,company hi kharab hai.
So,sanchi deserves this post,if & only if she concentrates more on students and less on blaming our dear indu.OuchOuch

Veena devi(she is very cute) tried to stop sanchi but sanchi ne kab kiski suni hai...Sanchi kabhi to parents ki baat maan leni chahiye...According to this show,she is 20 years old(like me)
and elections me khadi ho rahi hai,main to vote tak nahi dalti guys,politics me ghusna to bahut door ki baat hai.Neither is she having enough resources to compete nor will she able to withstand the side-effects of politics plus NO EXPERIENCE. Sanchi requires a full-fledged plan here.Silly

It seems that she doesnt care for what her parents think(maybe she knows they cant help her),Had I been in such a mess,I would have straightway called my PA(speed dial!!!) to take me out of
this mess.Well my Pa would have scolded me but then "Bache hi to hai,bacho ka to kaam hi hai galti karna"...I remember once I bumped my car in a school bus and I was very scared of the
consequences but my Pa said "AIse hi to bache sikhate hai"...

Moral:---Always consult ur parents before or after the "PANGA" and u will never be sorry... Big smileBig smileBig smile

Well,elections to chalte rahenge but ye nayi bandi shweta ne forum me hulchul macha di hai... Ye kidnap hogi,apni sanchi madam ayengi aur indu pe ilzaam lagayengi,naam lagega indu ka and  indu dubara andar,,,,,Kya faltugiri hai yr!!!!Angry

Nahi dekhana maine ye stupid track,instead of this they can show an accident or something and then one will realize the importance of other...PAta nahi kya hisab hai...ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

CV are trying to make this a "Thriller show" where the lead will help students and solve crimes hand by hand.WHere is this show leading to?AngryDead

Ye mujhe kya lagta hai,Cv knows that Indu ki popularity kafi jyada hai(I LOVE INDU),so they are trying to make us love sanchi(well I admire her but I love indu),,so its A LAME POINT CV...
We are LOYAL to INDU ONLY...LOLLOLLOL

But ek announcement main yahan karna chahungi-----SmileSmileSmile

It will be sanchi who will realize her mistake first(FOR SURE),and then she will run after indu to forgive her(I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THAT SCENE)LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

And ye hokar rahega!!!!Dekh lena...Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aLiEnbhavika0611Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz0-SD-0lashy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Observation:---Sanchi atleast consult ur parents" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Neelu, I wrote that on my rant on your post last night. Sanchi doesn't consult her parents. She just does whatever she feels like it.

Now that you say it, I too think Sanchi will be the one asking for forgiveness first. This might in turn make Indu realize that he was wrong as well!

But yes, we do love Indu...he is the best Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seriallover_OMGRashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
yes Sanchi seems a bit too independent and steely for my tastes actually... I'd like to see her discuss other things that normal girls do - i mean I've never even seen her mention anything about watching TV/Movies... whether she has a favourite actor or not... if she is interested in shopping buying dresses or not (yes they might have monetary problems but even the poorest look forward to some luxuries once in a while yaar)
the only thing other than college, studies and Indu Singh i've seen her do is eat chaat/pakodas what a defined life she leads Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeseriallover_OMGRashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

yes Sanchi seems a bit too independent and steely for my tastes actually... I'd like to see her discuss other things that normal girls do - i mean I've never even seen her mention anything about watching TV/Movies... whether she has a favourite actor or not... if she is interested in shopping buying dresses or not (yes they might have monetary problems but even the poorest look forward to some luxuries once in a while yaar)
the only thing other than college, studies and Indu Singh i've seen her do is eat chaat/pakodas what a defined life she leads Confused

Shraddha, I feel her life would be devoid of everything if Indu hadn't shown an interest in her!

I would like to think that I studied hard,  still am and made a career for myself, but man she is boringOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

madanikeseriallover_OMGRashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

seriallover_OMG

seriallover_OMG

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
hehehehhehhehhhe

Its a new thing to discuss nammy

"HOW BORE U THINK SANCHI IS?"

Edited by seriallover_OMG - 13 June 2012 at 2:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Seriously who knows a young girl who has no interest in boys, love, shopping...duh...she is boring.

Only studies and no play has made Sanchi a very boring girl!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91lashy

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Its totally out of topic but thanks to INSA, I have made my 2000th post!PartyDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaeldsouza91lashy

seriallover_OMG

seriallover_OMG

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
God nammy!!! ur a goldie now

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzzlashy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.