Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Pradeep is a looser

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ani_gr

IF-Sizzlerz

ani_gr

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
... Ufff how he got angry at the proposal... Angry... why is he now so much concerned for Mona.. where was his mind when he went after Anushka... Angry.. He left Mona for Anushka... now he is insecure because Mona got proposal... So what?? she has to be like this alone all her life... she deserves better much better life... why is he acting like an idiot... Now that's not fair on Anushka...I am with her today... for the first time...

Edited by ani_gr - 13 June 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kyunkifan4evrsmrity2012swaroniliciousRitu-preetijaiswal19Purrrfect

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pradeep is a looser" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moharikafan

moharikafan

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Today I loved Anushka's dialogues to Pradeep "Dono haathon mein ladoo chahiye and doing bacchon ka bahana"LOL Pradeep is such a scumbag. Mona should move on.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_Mayur_4evasmrity2012Ritu-..nisaluvrk..786Pinkisiumipayalibmani_grDabulls23

smrity2012

smrity2012

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Ha..ha..me too , I also like when Anushka told him !!TongueTongueTongue
That clearly shows his mentality..he needs a wife who will take care of his kids, parents, cooking and other house whole stuff ...and then he needs a ultra smart fashinable girl friend for office and rest of the world...how pathetic.
ShockedShockedShocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-786Pinkipayalibmani_gr

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
ahahha! Me too! Loveeed Anu's dialogue!

He clearly wants the BESTT of BOTH WORLDS. 

Truly, he deserves no one.. both MOna and Anu should just leave him..his mentality is disgustiiing. 

All his life..he got what he wanted.. and change ..he cant bear. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-786Pinkipayalibmani_gr

minnie me

Groupbie

minnie me

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
During Anu's performance today I was totally cheering her on!! That's someone who has self-respect for herself - and confidence too. Something that Mona sorely needs. And something that Pradeep needs to see to understand just what he lost when he decided to be a lying, cheating scumbag!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_Mayur_4evaRitu-payalibmleo4everani_gr

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged

agree wid u...

i actually liked anushka yesterday for making pradeep see d mirror...he is a big crappy loser...Angry

he wants gharwali n bhrwali both...!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-ani_gr

srividyahv

Groupbie

srividyahv

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Hi, watched the episode. Pradeep is such a crap as Anushka said. He is ex using phimself in the name of kids. He does not want to take the responsibility of the kids and wants her to be like a tissue when one can use and then throw away. Many women are like this, they undergo everything for the sake of their kids and society. One rule for the daughter in law and another for their blood relations. Their parents should not suffer and not get a bad name, how much ever the centuries change. Men are always having an upper hand than women, no matter they speak of women empowerment but when it comes to their own wife it is different.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-ani_gr

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Pradeep is a looser. He seriously needs to get his brain fixed. I feel that both Anushka and Mona should dump him and move him. He is good or nothing. DeadAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.