Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

For tulip

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 1:23am | IP Logged

OK...this is my explaination for deleting ur post

That post had a referance to a member...jessie, u had mentioned that she is trying to create trouble, which was not the case. Every person has his/her own interpretations as to what is instigating to them...I didn't think the topic was insitigating or created with the intention of starting fights. But ur post could have been taken as 'targeting a member' If u remember some time ago there used to be a lot of fights between galactic, RJ, shimmer, u etc. I don't know if u ppl are aware but ALL of u were blacklisted n so was the section. It was developing a reputation of having continuous squabbles on silly topics. I deleted ur post with the intention that if some GM reads it then u shud not get into trouble, coz even a single provocative post by any of u mentioned above could have got u banned...i didn't want that. Apart from the fact that I didn't want those fights to start again.

Now ur second question...why don't I delete mariam's posts.

I have gone thru all of mariam's posts...in no post has she abused/written against any member or a bajaj fan. Maybe she has criticised our opinions...but not us. Also I know she has tremendous hatred for the character of Bajaj against which she continuouslly writes but that's her opinion which she is free to air. As long as she doen't insult Ronit as a person...there is very little I can do.

I remember even in ur PM u had said that Ronit will feel very bad if he reads what mariam has written. Don't u think that's going a bit tooooo far. I mean, I can't moderate posts on the basis of a hypothetical situation that some day Ronit might visit the forum n feel bad abt what is written here. Because if I do that the next day onwards I'll be asked by anu fans to delete our posts bcoz cezzane also might visit IF and feel insulted if he reads what we write. In this fashion there will be no posts remaing in this section.

Though I am entittled to a personal opinion, I also have to think from a neutral point of view. I'm not saying that I never make mistakes or I'm the best mod around...no...I'm not. I might have missed a few posts by anu fans which  shud have been deleted...but those u have ignore in the name of human error.

I had no intention whatsoever to hurt u or be partial...why shud i be partial to the fans of a character whom I myself detest from the bottom of my heartAngry But since u felt bad and I consider u as a very very good friend whom I don't want to lose bcoz of a misunderstanding

I SINCERELY APOLOGISE

And I hope u accept my apologies and start posting soon

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Yeah tulip!
Cmon buddy!!!!
we all love u....forget it and lets move on!!
PLEASE!Big smile
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Come on Tulip

Forget it manasi is our friend c'mon yaar!!!

TULIPHeart We all love you buddy !!!!Big smile

livingforelvis IF-Sizzlerz
livingforelvis
livingforelvis

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Tulip cmon yaar Mansi gave the explanation.. cmon plz 
mishamirza2 Senior Member
mishamirza2
mishamirza2

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 11:10am | IP Logged
hey tulip , come on dear burry the differences n lets be frnds againSmile
shimmer1 Senior Member
shimmer1
shimmer1

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 11:28am | IP Logged
come on dude we're all friends in here
ronit_dream Goldie
ronit_dream
ronit_dream

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Come on yaar tulip!

See manasi didn't mean to hurt u....I understand her situation very well and support her as I was also a moderator....People tend to get angry and end up writing stuff in rage....moderator has to take a stand at such times....But whatever it is, Manasi has already apologised so let's end this matter now. Plz start posting again.

Life is too short and too sweet to hold grudges Big smile,right?

Fatty Acid Senior Member
Fatty Acid
Fatty Acid

Posted: 29 April 2005 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

hey,

Tulip please come back...I would like to draw an anaology here...

Close your eyes, hold your breath by sealing your lips and plugging your nose...

You will find yourself trying to continue to hold your breath but eventually you let go...

When I read what you wrote, I wrote the letter (that's me trying to hold my breath longer), but eventually, I had the choice, I was a liminal character (aka threshold character), and then I chose to forget my small scuffle and choose the relationship we have.

Girl, (I have now assumed you are a girl, since you haven't told me your gender), look you are going to probably have a successful life, get married, have children, have a good career...etc.

Life is so short, and I don't want to be that part of your life, which might not matter to you, but affect you in a negative manner.

There are people dying in Darfur, Iraq...rapes, murders, horrible events are taking place, and yet, we cannot try to overlook this small problem with us...come on...please...let's kiss and make up (it's a saying just in case you aren't familiar)

Listen, like our bedroom gets messy without us trying to, like our desk in our office gets filthy, like that our minds get filthy if we don't keep them in check...that day when i read your post, i had not done what i have been doing for a long time, i always before i go to sleep, reevaluate everything in my life in a book...the books last page was filled, and i still have to go to the store and buy another one.

So, please, write something on this post to say you are back and will continue to be a part of this forum.

I don't know why, I lied to you that I didn't care what you said, obviously there is something, and I did care...if i didn't care I wouldn't have cried last night for 3 hours...I'm not some lonely kid with no life, I have lots of friends and a good social life, but that's the special thing about humans...we feel....if you look at history, irregardless of time, gender, culture, gender, we all have a connection...why is it that when we read a book like "Pride and Prejudice" that the same feelings are evoked in us that were in that time...its because we have a heart.

Remember, God is in the details (I'm referring to God as a metaphor)...and so is the devil..I hope you know what I mean by this...

We are always tested, few of us are going to be tested like the likes of Stalin, Hitler, George Bush...though, we will all be tested...and please, let's get by this, you are a part of me and I am a part of you, you can acknowledge it or you can disregard this post, and go well, she's just being a cheesy girl..well its cheesy but its true.

I don't want to hurt you, I don't know anything about you, except that I have hurt your feelings and I refuse to stand by and not fix my mistake.

Please...say you will continue.

As for Manasi or Ronit1fan or anybody you are disapointed with, I can even without knowing know they are good people, and I know you are to.

Again, I don't know your age, if you are younger than me, I should have known better than to vent at you.

I'm not a mean person, please, I'm not just saying that.

Please, it would mean the world to me if you continued on this forum.

Do u think manasi, ronit1fan, or me can ever post anything if you go...

we can't...remember we are the author's of our reality, and we are just one of the narrators in this "reality"...it's here on this earth where our stories collide.

It's morning where I live, I don't have my thinking cap on, but my university is starting next week, I will hardly have time to go on this forum, so please please please, STAY ON THIS FORUM.

I would kiss your feet if I was where you were...I really would, for God's sake I've kissed my friend's feet, if they went to the kitchen to get me some cookies.

REmember, never take me seriously, if I get mad at you, can't you forgive me as your sister?

Go to top