Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

13th June: Dulhan wohi jo Jatin man bhaye

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fab job...super fast as usual...

Loved Monas dialgoues today...what a predicament!!!!!

And Pradeep bhaisaab...you are one a kind really...An ultrapure distilled finest AH.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for the update. 😊

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pradeep ke kundli mein Jatin naam ka Rahu aa gaya hai. Ab Pradeep ki kismat ko phutne se koi nahin bacha sakta

I am rooting for Mona-Jatin happy marriage and Pradeep-Anu disasterous breakup. Once Anu kicks him out of the company, Pradeep can work as a driver for Jatin.  Then Vineet can demote Anu as a office clerk or Mona's secretary
Edited by suresh555 - 11 years ago
babybon19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is Jatins entrance to make Pradeep realize the worth of Mona in his life or will Jatin and Mona actually get married?
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I Want jatin and mona to get married but on the other hand it might be anukshas plan to get mona away forever and is using jatin.
but if i am wrong then i would opt for jatin mona marriage then for the first time ekta will show supporting women and not letting them down everytime in all the serial . hehe
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Tanu!!

awesome Mona 👏 loved her words today.
gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am so happy... Mona should see the goodness is Jatin and marry him and i know for sure Anu and Pradeep are going to have so many issues and fights.. Bechara Pradeep na ghar ka na ghaat ka lol 😆