First of all, the heading is awesome
Back to Chhal
Oh man, again with the ghost story... The story is not even scary let alone have some sense in it.
All I can think of is "How is Kabir enduring such bakwaas ranting?"Earring explanation
- hmmm ok to an extent, didn't expect CV's to think ahead and come up with an explanation for it. Would have been stupid if Aditi/Neha had to buy another pair just to make this trick work. Strangling marks
- Aditi is taking advantage of the fact that Kabir is a true gentleman, so he wont touch her. I wish he did touch her neck, find out that it is makeup/paint/holi color/whatever... and then really strangle her. Maama/Maami
- This part was realistic. If only Maami had got hold of 2 more vessels for her and her hubby, they both with their kids would have made an awesome scene on the roadside. Arya: Lost & Found
- At last someone realized he is missing. Seems Kabir's Jungle Safari was for this.
The best scenes of this episode were :1: Maami scaring Aditi
- Really cool, will give her 10/10 just for that.
It is time someone scares Aditi for good and makes her realize that scary should be like this, not the silly ghost stories she is making up.2: The pre-cap
- Neha telling Kabir that Aditi has written in the diary that she knew Kabir married her for money. This was the first time the diary was actually useful. Now Kabir knows and atleast he will explain to Neha the truth. At least now Dumbiti got some brains to get the truth out of Kabir. Wish she did this a long time back and saved our brains too...
Hoping a zabardast episode tomorrow.