Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

arnab_mukherji

arnab_mukherji

Posted: 04 August 2006 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manish Gupta

Ali has many good qualitites, no doubt about it, but seriously he is explosive, in 1 rupee task, he had a ditinct advantage of being a localite, but according to me credit is with ankur that throughout the task he was more matured and focused, and that is what good entrepreneurship is all about. Ali needs constant harnessing, in my opinion these tasks are too short to know the actual ability, but kudos to Ali he performed briliantly, in the tasks.

Hi Manish/Ankur,

I will like to know why Irfan behaved so crazily in the fun republic task? Was he really like that or it was selected portions that gave us the image?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will be the winner? (Page 5)" in Business Baazigar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fantoos

Fantoos

Posted: 04 August 2006 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Fantoos

Manish and Ankur,

It's Fantoos again! Are you both surprised to see the Unprecedented support to Ali in this poll. He has been my favourite since the one Rupee Mumbai contest. While he shows great skills to be successful, he also seems to have some negative qualities like trying to win at any cost, good leader but not a good follower, mostly wanting to have his say, worried that others might be taking credit and hence trying to show that he is better, low on maturity and presence of mind, gets nervous during testing/unfavourable situations. He also comes across as a risk taker to the extend of being a gambler. But, still he is excellent. I think it will be close between Ali, Manish and Partho. Who know Ankur may prove everyone wrong!!!

Rakhee and Ankur are out. I am not surprised. My prediction that Ali, Manish and Partho will fight it out holds good. Puneet joins them. Ali has already proved time and again about his capability and hence not surprising that he is in even thought he may have been a bit exposed in the Shaadi episode. I felt Ankur was lucky to be in last six hence not surprised by his elimination. Sorry Ankur. Wish you all the best in his endeavors.

Edited by Fantoos - 04 August 2006 at 9:46pm

Fantoos

Fantoos

Posted: 04 August 2006 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Rakhee and Ankur are out. I am not surprised. My prediction that Ali, Manish and Partho will fight it out holds good. Puneet joins them. Ali has already proved time and again about his capability and hence not surprising that he is in even thought he may have been a bit exposed in the Shaadi episode. I felt Ankur was lucky to be in last six hence not surprised by his elimination. Sorry Ankur. Wish you all the best in his endeavors.

Edited by Fantoos - 04 August 2006 at 9:45pm

neela_asma

neela_asma

Posted: 05 August 2006 at 11:04am | IP Logged
aww rakhi out?thnk God.arundhati was far more better thn rakhi..but she is unfortunate:( anyway,ab jo jo vi hey sab mujhe pasand hey..so all the best to thm Smile oh Manish and ankur..hello &wc.

Prestigious

IF-Rockerz

Prestigious

Aap Ki Antara Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 August 2006 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_n_k_u_r

I discovered this forum today. This looks very interesting!!

All the best and cheers! Ankur.

Welcome to India-forums, Ankur!
I would like to know your views regarding the wild card entry of Irfan. Do you think that is fair?

Fantoos

Fantoos

Posted: 05 August 2006 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
What an anti-climax!!! It is abviously pre-planned. Irfan's idea's social relevance and popularity the channel would get by investing in this idea surely tilted the decision in his favour. Even before that I was surprised to see Puneet in the last two. I do not remember him leading a team ever (I might be wrong!) or be a strong force to recon with. Probably Partho and Manish messed up and by default Puneet was selected. He surely played it smart. I had thought that Ali and Manish would fight it out. I had no doubt about Ali making it to final two. But, Manish might not have been able to convince the judges ealier.

Coming to Irfan, after getting eliminated he took upon himself with support from people in Delhi to pursue his idea. He surely gained success and popularity. Also, his idea had lot of social relevance. The idea of others benefit them personally and did not have major impact on society. Also, there was a good chance that Irfan would have been more successfully and visible with his idea over a period of time over the eventual winner of BB. This would have been a big loss and embarrassment for the channel. They must have hence decided to invest in an idea which had already demonstrated partial success. Puneet and Ali must have been surely disappointed and felt let down. But, it is there bad luck and probably Irfan was destined get the big bucks. Jaako Raakhe Saiya...!!! I wonder what Manish and Ankur have to say about my assessment.

Edited by Fantoos - 05 August 2006 at 8:40pm

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 05 August 2006 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Well,if the jury liked Irafan's idea,they shouldn't have eliminated him but based on his performance in that essel world,he was eliminated.Wonder,what the jury's selection process is.Irafan was never their fav and now he is a bazigar?woh bhi then one who is eliminated? others must be so disappointed and felt cheated,I am sure.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top