Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

asho94

Groupbie

asho94

Posted: 13 July 2006 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
i think manish deserves to be the winner Big smile he is the best

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will be the winner? (Page 2)" in Business Baazigar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 6:35am | IP Logged
i think ali

Manish Gupta

Manish Gupta

Posted: 21 July 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
thank u all for supporting us and the show, it is nice to know that so many people around the world are liking the show, keep up ur support so that more versions of BB comes through. God Bless

Fantoos

Fantoos

Posted: 22 July 2006 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Manish Gupta

thank u all for supporting us and the show, it is nice to know that so many people around the world are liking the show, keep up ur support so that more versions of BB comes through. God Bless

Manish, why do you not take initiative to lead a team? You seem to be trying to play smart. At the initial stage you may have to lead a bigger team hence riskier! You are trying to play safe. I am sure you would be in final four beyond that would be tough. I am not sure if you have taken initiative to lead beyond that stage. Anyways, by this time the contest might have been already over.

Miss.Netherland

IF-Rockerz

Miss.Netherland

Posted: 23 July 2006 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Ali

Manish Gupta

Manish Gupta

Posted: 23 July 2006 at 11:48am | IP Logged
it is not the question of initiative, it was a fight against equals, so after i became leader first time, there were request from others like ankur and Irfan to let them be leaders, which i obliged. Second on uestion of playing safe, I have to say, as a successfull entrepreneur every body has to watch his back, but as was in the case at NMIMS or in the present task of shaadi i have accepted the most promising challenge, and handled it single handedly when others have shyed away from it. Secondly, the programme is all about ideas, which the producers have lost somewhere.

Fantoos

Fantoos

Posted: 25 July 2006 at 9:24pm | IP Logged

it is not the question of initiative, it was a fight against equals, so after i became leader first time, there were request from others like ankur and Irfan to let them be leaders, which i obliged. Second on uestion of playing safe, I have to say, as a successfull entrepreneur every body has to watch his back, but as was in the case at NMIMS or in the present task of shaadi i have accepted the most promising challenge, and handled it single handedly when others have shyed away from it. Secondly, the programme is all about ideas, which the producers have lost somewhere.

Manish, I agree that the producers have lost the idea somewhere. They seemed to have simply picked the format of the program from "Apprentice". This a not a program where an employer is employing the most suitable applicant but selecting the best idea along with his/her potential to be successful. At least among the last four the competition should allow each participant to market the capability of their ideas and demonstrate how they will be successful with their ideas. It should be competition of ideas and skills. It should be a mixture of "Apprentice" and "American Inventor". The irony is that most of the participants' ideas are unknown to the audience. You may want to convey this to the producers for a better format in future. I am in USA and hence mentioning about "American Inventor" that allows participants to showcase the ideas. Anyways good luck to you in your endeavors.

Edited by Fantoos - 25 July 2006 at 9:33pm

Fantoos

Fantoos

Posted: 31 July 2006 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fantoos

Manish, I agree that the producers have lost the idea somewhere. They seemed to have simply picked the format of the program from "Apprentice". This a not a program where an employer is employing the most suitable applicant but selecting the best idea along with his/her potential to be successful. At least among the last four the competition should allow each participant to market the capability of their ideas and demonstrate how they will be successful with their ideas. It should be competition of ideas and skills. It should be a mixture of "Apprentice" and "American Inventor". The irony is that most of the participants' ideas are unknown to the audience. You may want to convey this to the producers for a better format in future. I am in USA and hence mentioning about "American Inventor" that allows participants to showcase the ideas. Anyways good luck to you in your endeavors.

Manish, is the contest still on? Did you get a chance to convey my thoughts to Zee?

Edited by Fantoos - 31 July 2006 at 9:32am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top