Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mysterious.Lady

Mysterious.Lady

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,
I have always been a silent observer but after watching anish getting negative shades in his character i couldn't stop myself from sharing the thought that may be the change in his behaviour is not due to yuvreen but ...princi who wanted anish to make DPSC better then oxford and others...so he is  dragging suvreen into politics because he knows she is the one who can be useful for the change ...or it may be the other reasons too...
Pls share your thoughts..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nehnehnejipinkgalisnatgal.angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "May be..." in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
hmm may be..but the looks that he always gives when he sees Yuvraj and that scary BG...it looks and makes him evil Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverForU

Mysterious.Lady

Mysterious.Lady

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Ya...that's why i am confused too...Confused

isnat

IF-Dazzler

isnat

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
hmm..I am just hoping that nothing serious happens between YuvReen for this Anish..

Mysterious.Lady

Mysterious.Lady

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Ya...me tooSmile

Mysterious.Lady

Mysterious.Lady

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Or maybe he has some other motives which cannot be fulfilled if yuvi becomes president...quite confusing..Confused

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
hmm...possible...but I think he is becoming evil...or some other motive might be thereConfused

gal.angel

IF-Rockerz

gal.angel

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
par y he iz against d yuvi then...alot of confusion abt Anice character

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.