DINKY... pls read! - Page 10

Posted: 18 years ago
oppss my bad...born sept 3, 1983 😃  not 2005 😆
hey dinky.. is IQ comin in any new movie?? if yeah then plz tell the name of the movie and also the star cast ..waisay i hope he getz a yash johar movie soon :)

yash johar... movie... ? wishful thinking love... bet he doesn't even get enough time to catch a Z...!!!

well i have heard that iq's 6 ft tall...what about u dinky how tall r u???

😉hahaha jesus 6ft... this guy in my class called dhiran is 15 or 14 and he is 6ft 4 i rekon.. i feel well small nxt 2 him 😭 n im 5ft 5... yes i no guyz that is not a very even number for a height.

jas

GOOD FOR IQ......I don't want to see him in any movie.....I like seriel much better.......its the the best...can see him for longer time....and interesting.....and So SO SO......😳movies are finish in 3hr.......🤢

Dinku.....we are the first fan of u and IQ.....so we want to know the love story first......before any boday else out of IF hear it....PLzzz TEll US.....PLeaseeeee😳 Pleaseeeee😳Pleaseeeeeee😃

Hope to see u both Together...........WE ALL LOVE U DINQUUUU...And..😉.👏

Hey all u guys there!! this is Ruchee from US....n i just started watching KYPH for one episode just to c wht it was...but after i saw it i cudnt resist but watch it all from the beginning....i was so smitten n attracted towards this serial and angad! n i thought Iqbal khan was really hot!!then i download it everyday so tht i can watch it...n then i was lookin for updates n i landed up here...

i went thorough all u guys posts....n i was so excited to find out tht DInky is his gf ...i was like what?...n then i read all ur posts in this topic...n felt so nice...u guys seem so nice n cool with each other...anywaz hi to all of u...n its a great forum...i m gonna be a regualr member now...n good luck to u n IQBAL dinky...hope u guys r alwaz together....n tell him tht he is super hot n cute...n the best thing abt him is his voice undoubtedy...n also his smile....i m sure there are many more thousand gurls out there who say this same thin...so just wanted u to kno i m one of them who bcame his fan since i saw him the first time ...

ok, its too long guys...i shud stop...bye!!

Ruchee

hey ruchee..how r u?..welcome here and iam sure ur gonna have a lotta fun! 😊 ur name jus reminded me oif my best frend and i miss her😭..newayz ruchee..😊 hope u have a lotta fune..this is aishwarya but can call me ash

Originally posted by attitude.ash

hey ruchee..how r u?..welcome here and iam sure ur gonna have a lotta fun! 😊 ur name jus reminded me oif my best frend and i miss her😭..newayz ruchee..😊 hope u have a lotta fune..this is aishwarya but can call me ash

Thank u so much ash!! i m sure i m gonna have fun...in fact i m already havin fun....n its good tht u r missin ur fren n also sad coz she is not with u....but i hope i can b ur fren too...coz i m ruche too...lol!!

hey dinky...firstly wow!!! im soo excited for u guys... i just wanted to know if IQ reads stuff on this forum and what he thinks bout it 😊