Celebrity Fan Clubs

.:Kabir/Varun AT#1:You've got that one thing<3 (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 47

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
pooja i am looking for quotes to put on my sigs which i have made and then i get bored so i post them here as well:P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:Kabir/Varun AT#1:You've got that one thing<3 (Page 42)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
sig on whom??? yaar yaar aaj ka arhi scene pe banana that scene gonna be a epic one! and did u make one on teri meri dream seq?? kabir sia??? i want sigs on many new jodi aditiya-phankudi frm pyaar ka dard hai

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
calm down pooja

i am going to do a mega massive update, there will be mjht, dmg, bwood(lots of bwood)  and there will be RBO and KDMHMD, and yes i have the caps for ipkknd arhi scenes just need to make the sigs, and i have made one sig on pakudhi and adi need to make more soon:) expect an update sometime next week

yaar i can't find any good video to take caps from for kabir and sia

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
nikky and poo both of u forgot ArSia AT and also forgot me(Poo is not included in thisEmbarrassed)...CryCryCry

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

calm down pooja

i am going to do a mega massive update, there will be mjht, dmg, bwood(lots of bwood)  and there will be RBO and KDMHMD, and yes i have the caps for ipkknd arhi scenes just need to make the sigs, and i have made one sig on pakudhi and adi need to make more soon:) expect an update sometime next week

yaar i can't find any good video to take caps from for kabir and sia
hahaha... awww thts good... dont worry abt Kabir Sia caps just tell me the scene of which u wnat caps i will ask my frnd to take up the snaps... @Roshu yaar it isnt like that ek to m frm mob cant be active at 2 places at time above that no one is active in AT so wid whom do i chat? when i see anyone online esp pratz i try my best to be active in AS AT

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
@rosh: babes dn't cry, i love u<3, yaar i will never forget that AT , its just that no one is ever online when i am

@pooja: um i shall PM you the dates, i have made one sig on them but its just one pic

Roshini1494

IF-Stunnerz

Roshini1494

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
@nikky & pooja: I m always online..but i m not posting thr as no one is online...

@nikky: wen u will update??? it is dedicated to me...don't forgetEmbarrassed

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 02 July 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
really rosh? soz babes never see you there:(

update sometime next week...yep i remember and i shall have to make the special sig for pratsy from you and meROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top