Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Just watched it and I have to agree, something is going on. I loved, loved Jeevika/Krystle in this segment! She's so adorable!
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mnss123

U know 1 major reason for that sudden change of they not hugging any more is because they have become consious, When u look at their march and april interviews u could see a lot going on, and some or the other time they too must have seen it which will make them think Dude this is tooo obvious!!! But what u gus are saying can  definately be true, I mean even Kushal's mom said that he is a playboy...

Yes! That definitely could, but they are too obvious!
I mean first the hugging, then not looking at eachother...
Why do they do this to me!
I really want to know now!
Akhir chakkar kya haii Boss?!
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZAHARA.

Just watched it and I have to agree, something is going on. I loved, loved Jeevika/Krystle in this segment! She's so adorable!

Krystal may be adorable - I usually find her adorable but today I thought she let Nia down in front of the camera - saw almost mean spirit there - Nia is young and very transparent and I felt bad for her when Kushal and Krystal kind of made fun of her.

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Norstar

Krystal may be adorable - I usually find her adorable but today I thought she let Nia down in front of the camera - saw almost mean spirit there - Nia is young and very transparent and I felt bad for her when Kushal and Krystal kind of made fun of her.

Hm, I didn't notice that. Though, I just thought it was their little banter. Hm...😕
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well I sure hope it was just a little banter for Krystal's sake -it would put her in pretty bad light otherwise.

mnss123 thumbnail

Well I sure hope it was just a little banter for Krystal's sake -it would put her in pretty bad light otherwise.

Well I think Kushal and Krystle were just teasing her and unknowingly they over teased her. I dont think it a big deal I mean Nia seemed pissed, but she would be alright after a while...
mnss123 thumbnail

I mean its her inosence that made her say that, it was not intentional, I mean they are best buddies aisa hota rehta hai. 
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Really nice to see that fans know Kushal, Nia and Krystle more than they know each other. Sitting miles away from them, how do you guys come up with such conclusions? :\ Seriously...you do NOT know these actors personally. Don't we have our own lives to deal with rather than analysing the actors life? Plus as far as I know, this is against the I-F CoC.
fiddu-b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Really nice to see that fans know Kushal, Nia and Krystle more than they know each other. Sitting miles away from them, how do you guys come up with such conclusions? :\ Seriously...you do NOT know these actors personally. Don't we have our own lives to deal with rather than analysing the actors life? Plus as far as I know, this is against the I-F CoC.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

that was too good Reemz... Thanks 4 bringing us back down to earth...
To the dreamers... Sweet Dreams.. but pls let them stay dreams... lets not put it up on I-F.
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG why u all are making assumptions like this???Kushal is a bad guy??Really??Evn Nia had a break up recently does this make her bad girl???Come on grow up if they are dating then i will be the happiest bt if not then im happy that they are friends!!We should jus enjoy what we are getting??