Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Arhi SS : F.R.I.E.N.D.S (ASR, NK, La, KKG, Akash)

peepli IF-Rockerz
peepli
peepli

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged

I ve posted just a few paragraphs. I dunno whether I should continue. I am a bit insecure about this. SO if you feel this SS has a future, please read n tell me how it is..

If you find it a bit similar in anyway to the sitcom FRIENDS, plz dont bash me, I cant help it, I still love it..

This is about 5 friends, Arnav, Akash, Khushi, NK and Lavanya.

NK, La, Akash n Khushi live in a rented flat together, while Arnav lives in RM as he s still a business tycoon in this,but Arnav often spends the night with his friends..

Part 1:

Khushi was sitting on the sofa, munching popcorn. She looked at NK who was  doing something on his mobile.

"NK, don't tell me you re still playing that stupid game", Khushi asked, yawning lightly

"Of course, KKG.. Why do you think I bought this costly phone for? I am sooo addicted to this game" NK replied, his eyes fixed on the mobile

Khushi rolled her eyes and turned to Akash, who was browsing through the TV channels

"Akash, where s La? Is she still on the phone with Sid", 

" Of course..where else would she be. I don't understand, she sees him daily in the office, they are doing some project together and still after coming back she has to talk to him. I mean, don't they get bored?" Akash asked , without looking up.

"Shayad yehi pyaar hain" NK quipped smiling.

Khushi started giggling, "Kuck Kuch hota hain, Akash..tum nahi samjhoge" . Hearing this, all three broke into peals of laughter

" Well..well..well.. what is so funny guys.." Arnav asked entering the room

"We were discussing La s love life, Arnav," Akash said still smiling

"Oh no..please.. I don't want to hear anything about "Love" .. " Arnav said exhaustedly as he removed his coat and plopped down on the sofa, resting his head on Khushi s lap.

"Why Arnav.. What happened" Khushi asked, popping a popcorn into Arnav s mouth

" I broke up with Leena. She started getting too clingy and giving me lectures on love and how she wanted me to marry her and the chi--" Arnav was interrupted by Khushi squealing

"NK..you lost..yipppeee. Get ready for shopping tomorrow." Khushi shouted gleefully

"Arnav..couldnt you have held on for ten more days before breaking up with her" NK asked miserably, " now I have to go shopping with KKG n La, as I ve lost the bet"

"You made a bet on my love life" Arnav thundered

"Calm down, Raizada. You have a new so called love life, every month. So don't get too emotional.. we had a bet. I said you ll dump her in under 20 days, NK said a month.. and as you can see the lady wins.." Khushi said ruffling Arnav's hair.

"Eeeks.. What is this? Do you dump a bottle of gel in your hair daily or what" Khushi exclaimed, rubbing her hand on her kurta, trying to get the gel off

"Well, girls think I am sexy with the gel look" Arnav replied with a grin

"yeah.. Sexyzada.." Akash piped in

"Whatever.. Anyways I am gonna wash the dishes. Its my turn today" Khushi said, getting up and heading towards the kitchen

----------------------------------------

After a while, NK sauntered into the kitchen, to find Khushi finishing off the dishes. He took a bottle of water from the fridge , walked upto her, leaning on the counter.

"So, how is everyone at home." NK asked, taking a gulp of water.

"Fine. Amma is as always pestering me to get married. " Khushi replied, drying the plates

"How is Buaji. Has she still got over the shock of finding out that you live in a flat , sharing it with two guys"

Khushi smiled, " She calmed down after knowing La 's also staying with us and that I am not the only girl. But still she s perpetually terrified that I will get raped by you or Akash one day."

"Oh my.. and here we thought we were the ones in danger of being raped by you" NK said grinning

" NK.." Khushi shouted, opening the tap, and splashing water onto him

"You re so dead, KKG" NK shouted, making a grab for her. But Khushi was too fast, and with a shriek she ran out of the kitchen

Khushi ran into the drawing room, pursued by a laughing NK. She tried hiding behind Arnav, trying to use him as a shield.

"Arnav, don't allow him to get to me and I ll make your favourite dum aloo come Saturday night" Khushi panted

" Arnav, hand her over and we ll have a weekend of po*n n Jack Daniels" NK said, crossing his arms

With a whoop, Arnav swirled Khushi over and held her by the arms in front of him, " She s all yours, NK."

Khushi s eyes widened as she saw NK making his way towards her. She tried to free herself from Arnav s grip, but he was too strong

Khushi did the only thing she knew would help in such a situation. She lifted her leg and stamped it forcefully on Arnav s foot.

"Owww..that hurt, Gupta" Arnav yelped, letting go off Khushi

"Thank the stars, that I was not wearing heels, Raizada"  Khushi said, running to NK

Just then Lavanya entered to see Arnav yelping holding his right leg, and Khushi punching NK.

"La..comeon help me" Khushi shouted at Lavanya
" Anytime, KKG" Lavanya laughed, heading over to Khushi

"Girls.. girls… stop!!!!" Akash bellowed. Everyone stilled, staring at Akash.

"Its just that.. see the time ..its just 5 mins to 8pm" Akash said

"arghhh" Khushi n lavanya screeched, jumping onto the sofa, snatching the remote from Akash.

"Girls..girls..dont tell me your gonna watch that show now" NK asked, giving Akash a thumbs up for rescuing him from Khushi  and Lavanya

"Of course NK. Today is C-night on the show and we re not gonna miss it for anything" La replied, hugging the cushion to herself

"What the heck is C-night" Arnav asked curiously

"Well, Consummation-night.. today our hero and heroine are going to consummate in a hut and that too in the middle of a forest.. Sooo romantic," La exclaimed dreamily

"Consummate?? Are you guys still in the 18th century? Cant you just say they are gonna f**k??" NK asked expasperatedly

"Shut Up, NK. This is a traditional Indian show, and they are going to consummate after 3 months of marriage" Khushi said, huffily

"3 months.. man, your hero has got some serious hormonal problems" Arnav remarked, grinning

"Arnavvv" Lavanya screeched

"La, Why re you screeching so much? Are you PMSing?" Akash asked doubtfully

"No, no..its not her time of the month" NK said wisely, earning a smack on his head from Lavanya

"Guys, leave or next time when you re watching a football match we ll—" Khushi started to be interrupted by NK

"Yeah..yeah..we get it..seriously KKG, you blackmail us too much nowadays. Come on guys, lets go into my room" With that NK, Arnav and Akash headed into NK's room, leaving the girls behind.

-------------

After half an hour, La and Khushi entered Nk's room with a glum expression.

Arnav was sprawled on the bed with his laptop. NK and Akash were playing with a ball

"What happened beauties? Why the sad look? " Nk asked throwing the ball

"They didn't do anything. " Khushi replied with a long face

"awww.. don't worry baby, you want some action, come , lets watch some po*n" Arnav said pointing at his laptop

"Shut up Arnav." La glared at him

" Whatever..Anyway, guys I ve ordered pizza for dinner. Should be here anytime now" Arnav shrugged

-------------

The following 202 member(s) liked the above post:

barbie_gurlsueheartrexesmavrick94shruti_raimgtdPriya4Mirrahoneyboney1iheartARNAVAakanksha.SshurfakashneethugeorgeSanya.savvythepelicanSweetangelinasanjaiovicutepiete-amoArshiFan123001tiger1234akansharaizadasirishaperamaisha17vinyasaMonisha_SNavjotSarshinaticsHafsa94gurukhushathirumarainy987ritz21jazz97sarrahyusufwater5050shine...1423sukritaa12Suppi_4_utwinkle662fanfollowerlankansportyAym7baishaliKhushixoxomanjusha_92ChocoDamonfan09ShyamukittydancedanceRR_Janki_bungeejumpArhiliciousLOVEGops94devibnair2009shalinikanagumirashivani15maangeet_rocksKaliopinatzzzGurpreet1991GillRKserina087jshreya16forevertaanu-Emma.K-limitlessCutiee_Ashhwinchfirethe_breezejankisoni8645ramadeviKhushi4Arnavsanjeewi15snehashetty34tkymararshanu.amijnfrjnfrblue_sapphireAlyssa_Zayavvinisamspriyanka09pri3loveSiMaR.coolarshi10arshiurvi678NasraManchilazarie_eman.Kryptonite.-LiveMyLife-Sarun.navasdfjklIluvmyselfCaroline_arhireenarajkhizziWaterIcehasheyMidnightReadervinu.srsurrazdanChipmunks.akurmapujessjazzbarfiapoorvaarnavwildandsweetcutepuppy45678ak_maggifatima2603Endless-LOvEpurpleloveKeyCatShweta1691aashshhsMoonlight1-Siaa-kajolkonnaArusheeannabmeera061mangaloreyusamOrion_NSrujana7.MaNancrazy44pri12ongongongsowmyadharinismanI-love-dmglakshyaNktArhi_2205guggu-veena.shona--Manal.A-please6AriyaLilyOrchiddevsuminshuucharlotte74msinarhilover55shraddskaBarunSarasana50popstar..SSNAIR..__blossom__Arshi1195-FarwiiDobaara-segadcymateli..MorningStar..lastdesire-sanika-dolly477tanviaSanaya.BarunmonashajisavfordonkeyArshifan4lifeGAURI29Marinajan-Raichu-ameena671tia.osnoopy84DiahhGeet24newmoon2011-Sparsh---BSI-FaNaTic--SmileyStargoguma-kitzdoll-meniranjana00suwinragvir.fanThanuAdityamandy15tinseldrunkiiebabeSanely_Insaneflowers4uLyssaPieajooppinky89-dosy_devil-rkapoor1382KeerthuKiarshiASR6262summaiyasayed-.serendipity.-rulamaaartipartyystunning.ayeshaPhoenixRising-wintergreen-dobrevagasms

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
hey that was awesome...five buddies...loved it...ontop the serial..when will be ur next update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

peepli

zillionaire IF-Dazzler
zillionaire
zillionaire

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
cute! pm me when you update!

peepli

..SSNAIR.. IF-Dazzler
..SSNAIR..
..SSNAIR..

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Big smilehehehe... tahtz cool... loved it... Big smile

peepli

cutepuppy Goldie
cutepuppy
cutepuppy

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
hey can you pls pm me the next part verymuch loved it moreover can you accept me as your buddy pls. hope you will .waiting for he next part yaar pls post it soon...

peepli

tia.o IF-Rockerz
tia.o
tia.o

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Love the concept and their chemistry... Lol... Men... What can I say about them? Po*n and Jack Daniels wins over Dum Aloo anytime for them...LOL

peepli

Endless-LOvE Goldie
Endless-LOvE
Endless-LOvE

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
hey nice, i like their relationship..
diffrnt from others
u shoud continue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011peepli

sowmyadharini IF-Dazzler