Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Update for 27/04

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 28 April 2005 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Thanx to Ghazanfar for the update

Aanurag is going to Airport.Shravan says that he will go to see him off.Aanurag agrees.Shravan is driving the car.He asks Aanurag:"uncle mein apne parents ke bare mein janna chahta hun".Aanurag looks at him n says:"aur maaon ki tarhe tumhary maa bhy tumhen bauhaut pyar karty thy".he remembers wat Aaparna did with him n his family.They reach at airport.Aanurag leaves.

Diya is talking to a boy.he says :"tum apne ghar walon ko bata do kii humary shady ho gai hai i hoep wo positively react karenge".Diya agrees.Boy is none other than Rahul Sengupta.Diya is tensed n thinkin:"muma mei appko kese bataun ki humne shady karly hai".Rakhy comes to her.Diya is trying to tell her but cudnt say but said:"i missed u alot".Rakhy:"mei samajh sakty hun..wahan tumhen kitna akelapan mehsus hua hoga".Diya:"muma mujhe appko kuch aur bhy batana hai".Rakhy:"han kaho beta".Diya:"wo muma..".At the same time,Rakhy's cell rings.it is aanurag online.Rakhy walks away.Aanurag says:"rakhy mei yahan pauhaunch gaya hun".then they talk but mutely.Diya is upset.

Rahul says to Diya to tell her family abt them otherwise he will come to his house.Diya stops him.someone is coming to diya so she cuts the fone off.Gita kaky comes to her n says:"bauhaut pyary dikh rahy ho".she kisses her.Diya thinks:"it means kaky ne kuch nai suna".she says:"kaky muma kahan hain?".Kaky:"wo kitchen mein tumhary favourite dishes bana rahy hain".Diya:"mei bhy dekhty hun kya bana rahy hain".kaky:"han jao taste karo".Diya wleaves.
Komolika comes to Rahul n says:"diya he wo kady hai jis ke zariye tum us khandan ke official member ban sakte ho..unki property ke official haqhdar".Rahul:"dont worry aunty..mei sab thik se karunga". <>

Shravan is going somewhere.he sees that a guy is trying to make his car start.Shravan goes to him n says:"Excuse me..may i help?".it is Rahul.he sees shravan.shravan gets stunned n says:"ary mr.sengupta app yahan?".Rahul:"han mei kam se aya hun..mery car kharab ho gai..ab ise thik kar raha hun".Shravan:"yahin pass mei mera ghar hai..app mere sath chalen"Rahul:"lekin mery car?".Shravan:"no problem..mei abhy driver ko bhez ke appki car mangwalunga".Rahul:"ok..lekin ek shart pe..mera nam rahul sengupta nahi Rahul hai..u call me Rahul ok?".Shravan:"ok rahul".they leave.

Kasak is seeing Wind chimes gifted by Shravan.wind touches chimes so they move n make noise.Kasak remembers shravan said:"jab bhy ye chime bajengy tum samajh jana ki mei ne tumhen yad kiya hai".A song :"jiyen to jiyen".starts to play.Prerna comes to kasak.she sees wind chimes.music of kzk song starts(sad one).Kasak says:"mom..mom".Prerna:"han..ye wind cimes kiss ne diya?".Kasak:"wo..mei ne khraida hai".Prerna:"acha hai..bauhaut acha hai".Prerna leaves.

Shravan takes Rahul at his home.he introduces him as his frend from Malaysia.Mohini introduces herself,Rakhy as Pishy,Sanje as Kaka n Shub as Jethu.Rakhy says:"ao rahul betho".he sits with them.Diya is coming to them with Kheer.she sees Rahul n gets shocked.tray of Kheer falls from her hands.Basus look at her.Rahul too.Diya says:"sorry..mera paun fisal gaya tha".Rakhy:"diya ao..betho..dekho shravan ka dost aya hai malysia se".Diya:"wo mujhe kuch kam hai..mein mere kamre mein jaty hun".Diya leaves.
Rahul says to shravan:"tum apna ghar nai dikhaoge?".Shravan:"ary keun nai yar..chalo..apne kamre se shuru karta hun".he takes rahul in his <> room.Rahul:"nice room".Shravan:"tanks..ary have a seat..wuld u like some T or drink?".Rahul:"no tanks yar..ary wo mery car?".Shravan:"oh han..give me 2 minutes..mei appki car ka problem solve kar ke ata hun".he leaves.Rahul goes to find diya's room.hiss cell rings.he says:"hello..whos there?".Diya is online.she says:"mazzaqh chhodo rahul..i still havent told my family abt u..tum yahan keun aye?".Rahul:"tumhare ghar ye kamre mein?".Diya turns back.rahul is there.she says:"rahul jao yahan se..jao".Rahul:"relax relax relax..shravan mujhe laya hai..mery dosty us se malaysia mei hui thy..mujhe nai pata tha ki wo tumhara cousin hai".Diya gets stunned.Rahul hugs her.Diya sees Rakhy is standing behind them.she leaves rahul.Rahul:"kya hua?".he too sees Rakhy.Rahul tries to say but Rakhy says:"out..niklo mere ghar se".Rahul leaves.:Rakhy:"diya kya hai ye sab?".Diya:"wo muma...".Rakhy slaps on her face n says:"is liye bheja tha mei ne tumhen aboroad..ajj tumne humare bharose ka khun kiya hai..is sab mei shravan bhy shamil tha na?".Diya:"nai muma..shravan ne kuch nai kiya..hum dono States mei mile the..app mujhe samjhane ka ek mauqha to den".Rakhy:"mei kuch sunna nai chahty".rakhy leaves.Diya goes after her.Yamini n Sanje see that Rahul is leaving.Sanje says"ise kya hua?".they see that Rakhy n Diya r coming.Diya is saying:"muma mery bat to sunen".Rakhy isnt lising to her.Rakhy tells Sanje n Yamini everything.they get shocked.Rakhy is abt to leave but Diya says:"wo mere paty hain..he is my husband".Rakhy turns back.Rakhy,Sanje n Yamini get shocked.Rakhy says:"Paty????".

Prerna is going somewhere.she thinks:"basu house chalty hun..wahan se Sneha ka cell bhy lena hai aur kaky ki tabyat ka bhy puch lungy".she says to her driver to go to Basu house. <>
Prerna reaches at Basu house.she comes out of her car but stops when sees a car is on the road.she sees Rahul in the car.she is abt to go but notices that it was Rahul.she thinks:"kahiin ye rahul sengupta to nai?lekin wo to malaysia mei hai..shayd mera bhrama

Bbye
Take care
Ghazanfar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top