Suggestions / Comments

Hindi FM: Nice APP for iPhone

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

OKIamDone

OKIamDone

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I know, I know it is kinda advertisement but I could not stop doing this.

I was checking few apps for iphone to stream radio on iOS devices and found that "not well known" app named "Hindi FM" is very good app. I was amazed by the recording feature and video section with of course all the hindi radio stations. well I must say it was good.

Just sharing with you guys since that app is not that well known.

Cheers !

It was in a wrong section... added on a suggestion section..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

christiandior.colling

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hindi FM: Nice APP for iPhone" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top