Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DSDDSB Promos +\ 1st Viranya encounter (Pg 101) (Page 97)

Post Reply New Post

Page 97 of 101

VinniT

VinniT

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Its all viraj plan to kill raghav. He will try to fake infront of siya that he tries to saveve raghav but couldnt and will try to win sia back faking again. So i am right show is going anjam way only. Sia will end viraj avenging raghav death when truth will be revealed. Any way i am so happy HC leaving this crapest melodrama and we all be in peace for few days till HC rocks back again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NandzLuv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "/+ DSDDSB Promos +\ 1st Viranya encounter (Pg 101) (Page 97)" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

hahhahah logo ki khujli abhi tak gayi nahi! I can't wait for Raghav's death! no more melodrama on this forum! Big smile

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
yeah right V is supposed to be a human?Dead 
attacking from behind is supposed to be trademark of VDead

mard bhi nahin hey woh!! Dead

DsDD SB is decomposed beyond identification...

gonna miss raghav !!!

jo thodi bohot achaai thi woh bhi ab khatam hogayi Ouch...let the CVs do there routine of buraai ko sehalaateDead unhe pyaar karna Deadpooja karna Deadburaai ki talve chaatna.Dead..supporting all the evil deeds and keep advocating nonsense Angry

-Alina-

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
I am damn Sure Viru will not kill Raghav.. Kahi bhi, kaise bhi maar jaye bus Viraj uska killer na ho.

Edited by afreenaamna - 07 November 2012 at 1:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

Aishahhh

Aishahhh

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Could you please upload the YT link tanks

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afreenaamna

I am damn Sure Viru will not kill Raghav.. Kahi bhi, kaise bhi maar jaye bus Viraj uska killer na ho.
i don't think he will be though... even though the precap and his expressions are contrasting my statement. i think that he was trying to save Raghav.. (as he feels obligated R saved him many times!!)

MahinK

harshiti_dd

harshiti_dd

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Viraj will try to save R. but R will be killed by those gundas. Viraj will be arrested.

V shown killing R then trusting this CVs are useless.

MahinK

afreenaamna

IF-Rockerz

afreenaamna

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Viraj wont kill Raghav. Everyone know Raghav is with Viraj he is not dumb. If he was willing to kill him he would have plan something. For the first time Viru will be blamed for something he didnt did..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahinKRoyalLEO_Krrish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.