/+ DSDDSB Promos +\ 1st Viranya encounter (Pg 101) - Page 76

Posted: 11 years ago
No offence intended but I wish CVS have killed Jhanvi's character instead🀒.It would have spared the audience and the actress as well.Her character is so irritating at times.
I've uploaded a new promo of the serial Dil Se Di Dua. Saubhagyavati Bhava?

After Raghavs death:
Sia wants to kill Viraj.

WTH.. is going in this serial.. ????
I haven't seen sooo stupid serial. Why Raghav dies??? RaSi is the best couple...
I don't watch this serial. Have I made the scenes of RaSi for free??? It's more then 400 scenes. 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
I'm bohut angry of Harshad. Why is he leaving this show??

Here is the link for the promo:
Truly a heart wrenching episode today! Harshad made the death scene look so real, his tears and scream after he got shot, realizing he won't be able to keep his promise to Sia any longer, mind blowing acting by all three actors today!!
Originally posted by anastasia211092

No offence intended but I wish CVS have killed Jhanvi's character instead🀒.It would have spared the audience and the actress as well.Her character is so irritating at times.

I fully agree w/ this.  This is what I was hoping for.

Anyway, new promo here

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEqnyoi665k[/YOUTUBE]
^ I'm so confused. Are those promos or precaps? I've been noticing precaps are being called promos, unless Life OK started airing their precaps as promos. πŸ˜†
Well this is making everything so confusing. First Raghav, no Viraj. Why not just kill Jhanvi as well and end the show?

They made fun of DV, womens, and even religion. Its pathetic the way they show evil winning over good always :( and now they cross their damn limit.

Now kill sia too. Make raghav sia re unite after dead and then just end the show!

why are they beating a dead horse??
can't they shut there shop?? 
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

^ I'm so confused. Are those promos or precaps? I've been noticing precaps are being called promos, unless Life OK started airing their precaps as promos. πŸ˜†
On this note. I'm trying to remember what the last actual promo was. πŸ˜†
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago
^ I think it was the Baby Viraj promo, indicating the leap. πŸ˜†