Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

/+ DSDDSB Promos +\ 1st Viranya encounter (Pg 101) - Page 5

Siddhi_ thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg the new promo :O Viraj better not do anything to little Krish :( Damn, damnn, I want Raghav to know everything about Viraj NOW

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a ton for sharing πŸ€—
these days I seem to miss out every promo 😑
NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: _dkmystery_

Thanks a ton for sharing πŸ€—
these days I seem to miss out every promo 😑

Me too miss promos..But 2day suddenly while changing channels i watchd t...Link of the video posted soon😊
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!! Just watched the new promo. It was so freaking scary! Viraj is just E.V.I.L. It was chilling!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: taniyaharshu

I want raghav and krish to be safe...

Dont care the damn about others... sab pagal hai...

BTW thanks for sharing yar... πŸ˜Š

Yeah, I actually by now hate Gayatri, Komal and even Taashu.  If Viraj hurts them, that will teach them a salutary lesson.

But really, I'm at this point pissed more @ Jhanvi than anyone else.  She sees Ragjav getting raked over the coals, but says nothing in his defense.  And if she had told him Viraj's name, where he lives and so on, Raghav could have gotten Viraj out of there and everybody would have been safe.

I hate to say it, but I think it'll take Viraj hurting Krish to jerk Jhanvi into doing something.  As it is, Jhanvi is a loser - doesn't act unless and until something bad happens to a kid - whether it was her fetus, or now, whether it is Krish.  So I think they're setting it up so that if Viraj hurts Krish, Jhanvi, who may have been staying mute to prevent Viraj from retaliating against her parents, might go on the offensive and tell Raghav everything.  Particularly when she learns from Sundar that her maayka had been burnt down, and if her family was killed.

The other possibility, which I hope the CVs use - I hope they have Mrs Awasthi meet Raghav and tell him everything, b4 Sia does.  That way, Raghav knows everything Sia is doing and why, even if Sia doesn't tell him, and can make the right decisions to keep Viraj @ bay.
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Some how I want Raghav to find out about Sia and Viraj's story and then I want him to deal with it.

I guess everybody will agree with you Vrish that all are pissed of with Jhanvi at this point.  

Byt the way thanks for the promo.
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hummm thank you for the written promo Vrish.
It was expected from him.. They won't give the redemption (not anytime soon)
deactivated1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Vrish.

But really, I'm at this point pissed more @ Jhanvi than anyone else.  She sees Ragjav getting raked over the coals, but says nothing in his defense.  And if she had told him Viraj's name, where he lives and so on, Raghav could have gotten Viraj out of there and everybody would have been safe.

I hate to say it, but I think it'll take Viraj hurting Krish to jerk Jhanvi into doing something.  As it is, Jhanvi is a loser - doesn't act unless and until something bad happens to a kid - whether it was her fetus, or now, whether it is Krish.  

Word.

In the end, Raghav deserves to know the truth in order to protect his family. There's no excuse for Jahnvi keeping silent about this. V is endangering the entire family. If anything happens to any of them, it's partly on her :/ 

NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKU712d0qak&feature=g-all-u[/YOUTUBE]
athenasarwale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing 😊