/+ DSDDSB Promos +\ 1st Viranya encounter (Pg 101) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Hailya!!! Finally he tells V to get out...👏
haiii my Raghav!!! FINALLYYY
I wanna see it 😭
Relax peeps! The DT is still working on a solution considering the points mentioned under this topic... please make use of this thread until Vrish posts something new.. 
As far as strict rules are concerned, well everyone knows why those rules are enforced.. our forum is not as quiet as the other forums and those rules are needed here for some reasons, if you have any doubts or suggestions regarding those rules then feel free to pm the viewbies :)
Ok, we in the DT discussed it to some length, and here is what we reasoned and determined.

In this thread, the viewbies sometimes post promo threads which they glue, and members post other promo threads as well.  The main argument that I saw in the preceding pages was about not knowing when a new promo is out and being discussed.  One of the suggestions suggested by someone here was updating the title whenever a new promo starts getting discussed.  

We decided that that's the most reasonable solution, and I've added a note on the opening post asking that whenever anybody starts discussing a new promo after seeing it on TV, just PM either Naina or me to update the title, and it'll be done.  Any videobie posts of the new promo will be moved here, and if LifeOK includes that promo in their YouTube page, it will be included here, like in this example
Or maybe even in YOUTUBE tags

As it is, promos are only discussed until an episode or the other airs it, at which point, discussion on that promo is more or less in the EDT or the daily updates.  Unlike w/ episodes, where people may want to read a past update or view a past episode, promos of past episodes are hardly what one would want to refer to.

So we are sticking w/ this thread, but we'll update the title periodically to indicate which page the most current promo starts.  Hopefully, that addresses the concerns expressed by the members here about not knowing when a new promo is being discussed.  The current promo is the one that ran starting yesterday, w/ Raghav confronting Viraj, and I've updated the headline to reflect that.  Whenever they show a new promo, that will be updated accordingly.

Now back to your scheduled discussions of the current promo.  And beyond!

~DSDDSB DT~
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
@Vrish: just one question could u provide the links of monthly promos and update it with dates on the very first page of this sticky so if for ex. someone missed a promo they can always go back and look at it.

one more thing: could you also provide promo in a Daily motion or other media other than LifeOK's YT source..as it's not accessible anywhere outside India..

Edit: No complaints with any rules that are employed. It's good to keep the forum neat and tidy and without any fights..i like it that way better. I don't have any issues with either caps, or promos seperate threads as such.
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago
Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

@Vrish: just one question could u provide the links of monthly promos and update it with dates on the very first page of this sticky so if for ex. someone missed a promo they can always go back and look at it.

one more thing: could you also provide promo in a Daily motion or other media other than LifeOK's YT source..as it's not accessible anywhere outside India..

Edit: No complaints with any rules that are employed. It's good to keep the forum neat and tidy and without any fights..i like it that way better. I don't have any issues with either caps, or promos seperate threads as such.

We'll create some sort of index for the promos.

As for the Dailymotion thing, it's not us that are uploading the videos. If either the videobie, or one of the members of this forum can upload a YT or Dailymotion version, then yeah, we wouldn't mind adding that to the thread either.

I think janhvi will stop raghav.. After all raghav's mom hs given responsiblity to janhvi to take care of viraj, krrish & rag. Sis..
RLK

Take a look @ pg 1 - I mention the pg where discussion starts, and where the video is provided.  Is that adequate for what you had in mind?

Actually, there are a handful of posters on the internet who upload these things on YouTube one day, but it gets deleted the next.  So we thought that going w/ YouTube's official link is the best way, since it's obvious that it's not a violation of copyright at all.  Other than that, we have the videobie updates as well.  B/w these 2, I think all members should be able to see what the promo was, in the event that one didn't happen to catch it on TV.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
Promo link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfLFbrtUYV8&feature=g-all-u

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfLFbrtUYV8&feature=g-all-u[/YOUTUBE]

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.