Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Wow!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
I just checked MY ballu aka RAJ Zutshi's profile, and it says he is Aamir Khan's brother-in-law. I didn't know that!! No wonder, his acting is so perfect just like Aamir Khan's. Family Connection WinkLOL

Waiting for his dhamakedar re- entry !Tongue
Raj Zutshi playing the role of priest in 1920 movie

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indepgaldesait

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow!" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-TheSharingan-

Goldie

-TheSharingan-

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
OH WOW! Even I didn't know that! But yes he's a superb actor just like aamir! Me too can't wait for ballu but I think it's going to be a long time until he re-enters. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayesha05desait

Poseiden

IF-Dazzler

Poseiden

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
thats great...

indepgal

Goldie

indepgal

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
he was Aamir khan's BIL as he was married to Imran Khan's mom , who is aamir'c cousin , but they are now divorced.

so let this rest...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.