Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Jatin weds Mona - BHBK idea stolen?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mbtv_india

Groupbie

mbtv_india

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

I might be wrong, but I think the idea of Jatin's marriage proposal to Mona could be stolen from Byah Humari Bahu Ka.

Not sure if this will happen though, have to wait & watch.

Madhu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jatin weds Mona - BHBK idea stolen?" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DashingCuteJazz

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Polhjpolhj

Polhjpolhj

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
It isn't because the bhbk has been on tv for only a week while this jatin-Mona track was planned two weeks ago

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Trisha007Magical_KaSh

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged

BHBK has js started now and the jatin mona track has been planned even  before the show started to airEmbarrassed

..nisaluvrk..

Goldie

..nisaluvrk..

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged

i dont think dats d scenario...as dis track was planned way before dan bhbk...

Smile

mbtv_india

Groupbie

mbtv_india

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
BHBK advertisements have been going on for more than 3 weeks now, way before Jatin's entry to the show. So its quite possible.

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
aray how is it poosible the real track of that show is that although hubby loves wife family happy then y byah it ha nthn to with jatin track, if any jatin track is similar to babul movie track where inlaws decide to get their widow bahu remaaried or bv where inlaws thnikng of maariage of bahu aft her divoorce

megustajalebi

Goldie

megustajalebi

Posted: 13 June 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
I don't think so because the whole "remarry the bahu/wife" idea isn't really new and unique. There's a similar track in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha on Colors but in that situation, the woman is a widow, not a divorcee. And of course, Punar Vivah is famous for doing this as well. 

I guess in Mona's case it's kind of unique because she has three children. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.